CHAPTER - 18 🔞

- P'Day, don't ask something like that. said Bank, embarrassed. Day raised a smile on his lips and looked at his nong.

- You know that, don't you, Bank? When deciding to date Phai, there will be difficult times. - Day said because he was very worried about his nong.

- I know, I know that not everything in our relationship will be easy for us. - replied Bank.

- In a relationship, some things are not easy, but others can be very good as long as you stay together, especially when there are obstacles. But maybe... you haven't. - Day said, turning to look at Phai and then sighing.

- I'm very happy for you, Phai. But, I don't want to find out that you made my nong sad. Even though you're one of my best friends... I'm going to kick you, understand? - Day said bluntly and in a serious tone. Phai just smiled.

- I accept the challenge. - Phai replied immediately. Bank looked at Day gratefully.

- So you're just here to give me the good news? Day asked.

- I want to invite you to go out and eat something, you will return Kan city landmark. - Phai said.

- Okay, let's go. - Day replied, before entering the kitchen to see Brick.

Some time later, Phai, Bank, Ingfah, Day and Brick went to meet Pom at the beach. Pom smiles when he remembers that it was from this beach that he sent the photo to Phai that time.

- What did you think? - Pom asked Day when they sat down on the restaurant's chairs.

- The environment is good. - replied Day, because it is really suitable for family and friends. Then they ordered food to eat together.

- Ingfah, let's eat first. - Bank said to his daughter. Ingfah immediately sat in the middle with Bank.

- Here. - Phai served the fried rice to Ingfah with familiarity. Day, Brick and Pom looked at them, but they just smiled and didn't say anything. After talking amongst themselves for a while, Ingfah lay down on Phai's lap.

- P'Phai, let Ingfah sleep on my lap. Bank said.

- All good. - Phai replied, gently stroking Ingfah's head. And he couldn't help but think about Nong Win. Although he was no longer his son, he had created a bond with him.

- Let's go back, so they can put Ingfah to sleep comfortably. - said Pom, because he felt sorry for his niece.

- Okay, besides, Brick is also sleepy, isn't he? - Phai asked, noticing that Brick had yawned several times.

- A little. - he replied with a dry laugh. Then everyone went to the car and said goodbye. Phai was the one who picked up Ingfah and took her straight to her room with Bank.

- Are you going out again? - said Bank's mother. When Phai put Ingfah to sleep.

- Yes mom. I am really sorry. - Bank said. Then Phai came down, they said goodbye and went straight to Phai's house.

- I'm going to take a shower first. - Bank said when they arrived, then grabbed a towel. Phai grabbed him around the waist and pulled him to his chest.

- Let's take a bath together. - said Phai, inviting Bank to laugh lightly.

- What's wrong with you, inviting me to take a shower? - Bank asked.

- It's the only way you can take off your clothes in front of me without an excuse. - Phai replied, leaving Bank stunned.

**Heat waves**

- P'Phai, I didn't think you would be such an obscene Phi. - said Bank, without taking it seriously. Phai laughed softly.