CHAPTER - 11

Phai looked at Bank with half-closed eyes, pouting. After Pom sent a photo of Bank with a girl on his lap, Phai felt an incredible warmth in his chest. He admits it's wrong to lie to his wife since she's still in the hospital, but he needed to get out of there. He said he had to see something at the restaurant urgently, but he actually intended to go see Bank. Phai doesn't know Pom's intentions, he doesn't know why he sent him that photo, but when he saw it, he just wanted to drive to the Bank.

- Ai Pom told me to come for a while, so I did. - Phai replied, before sitting in a chair next to Bank. Bank, upon seeing him, pushed the woman away a little.

- Then why did you come? What about P'Pin? - Bank asked. Phai continues to look at Bank with fierce eyes.

- I have to go to the restaurant, so when I left the hospital I decided to come see them first. Also, Phum is with Pin. - Phai replied.

- Would you like a drink? - Pom asked, and Phai nodded.

Bank's eyebrows came together, because he believes that Phai, at a time like this, shouldn't drink.

- Phi, I don't think you should drink. I think... Bank was about to announce.

- I know what I can do. - Phai said in a stern voice, making Bank immediately fall silent. The two women looked at each other and noticed that the atmosphere was not very good. As for Pom, he poured a beer and He looked at his two friends.

- Calm down, why are you like that? - Pom asked with a smile.

- I'm frustrated. - Phai replied, drinking a glass of beer.

- So who is she? Won't you introduce me? - Phai asked, looking at the girl sitting on the other side of Bank.

- These are Nana and Sam, my friends. said Bank, and introduced them as friends, because that's what they are.

- Sitting on your lap, are you really just friends? - Phai asked, making the girl, who was unaware of the situation, feel guilty. Then, she moved a little and sat up straight without bowing to Bank. Bank saw this and immediately frowned.

- P'Phai, if you're upset with other people, you shouldn't take it out on us. - Bank said, because he thought Phai was upset about something he didn't know about, without knowing that Phai was upset with him.

- I'm sorry, nong. - said Phai, realizing that he had done something wrong to the girl. Both women smiled and didn't add to the problem; however, Bank was silent. The atmosphere became tense and uncomfortable, so much so that the girls decided to say goodbye and leave.

- Let's talk later, Bank. - said Nana and Bank nodded. Then, he said goodbye to Phai and Pom, paying tribute. When they left, Phai and Bank still didn't speak to each other, they were just drinking and staying silent.

- So you're going to the restaurant now? - said Pom to lighten the mood.

- Hmm. - Phai answered briefly with his throat.

So why did you come here? Phai asked.

We wanted to sit and have a drink. - replied Pom. Phai looked at Bank who was sitting silently, which was always funny, actually. But after a while, Bank became very calm.

- When will they return? Phai asked.

- When the Bank wants. - Pom replied as usual.

- So, I'll take the Bank. Anyway, I have to go to the restaurant, I can take you as it's the way. - Phai said.

- P'Pom is going to play pool for a while, isn't he, Pom? I can go back with him. - Bank said. Pom raised his eyebrows slightly, because when he saw Bank, he managed to guess something.