Why Sarada has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

Ever since the awakening of Sarada's Mangekyo Sharingan in chapter 80 of Boruto, fans have been wondering what are her Mnagekyo Sharingan abilities and if she will actually go blind. Now if you want my opinion I think Sarada's Mangekyo Sharingan would actually be drastically different than from what we've seen from Uchiha who has Mangekyo in fact I don't think she can go blind at all I think she has a true Mangekyo Sharingan or more accurately the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Now why is that you may ask well for today's discussion I'm going to be explaining my theory on why Sarada doesn't need another pair of eyes to have EMS because she already has it so without further ado let's get started.

Before we get into why Sarada has EMS we must first look at the history of the Uchiha clan and the requirements to have the Sharingan and EMS. In Naruto Chapter 619, Tobirama states Uchiha feels deep love to the people closest to them more than others.

And if an Uchiha loses that loved one closest to them that love will ultimately be replaced by hatred and thus the Sharingan is awakened an eye that reflects the heart

So going by Tobirama's words it's clear that most Uchiha who awakened the Sharingan have almost always felt hatred when doing so now there are several exceptions like Obito who awakened his Sharingan out of the desire to protect and even Sarada he...

So going by Tobirama's words it's clear that most Uchiha who awakened the Sharingan have almost always felt hatred when doing so now there are several exceptions like Obito who awakened his Sharingan out of the desire to protect and even Sarada herself awakened the Sharingan out of the desire to meet her dad as stated by Sakura herself, but most of the time when an Uchiha awakens the Sharingan it's always have to do with the fact that they've either lost of almost lost someone and the deeper the hatred they colder they become. Now despite what the anime showed there are only few Uchiha who can awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan. To awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan you would have to go to an entirely traumatic experience to do so or just add more loss of loved ones on top of what you already lost. And while the MS does give you an impressive boost in power it comes at a cost as the user would eventually go blind and the only way around the blindness is to take the MS eyes of a close relative and implant them in your eyes and after said eyes merges chakra with your own you awakened the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan where you no longer have to be worried about blindness ever again. So what makes Sarada different? How would she have the Mangekyo Sharingan and not get blind basically having the EMS? Well let's take a look at the symbolisms placed in the story as well as Sarada's character to explain why she's different from her fellow clan members. In Naruto Chapter 386 when Sasuke fights Itachi we  a demon in the background in 2 panels. One where there's two eyes and the other four eyes.