Why Raven (Natasha Cioara) is not as strong as you think

Honkai Impact 3rd is some of the most powerful verse despite what the minority people might think, there are lots of characters who are incredibly Op to Kiana, Mei, Bronya, and few more to say the least. However not every character has been shown to be as powerful as many top tiers in fact some of them are likely below planetary and some are as low as street tier and that person I am talking about is none other than best villain mom Natasha Cioara aka Raven.

Raven is a really interesting case because I've seen at least a few shorts where people pinned her against Barbara and Shenhe from Genshin Impact, Blade from Honkai Star Rail, and Giorno Giovanna from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and in those videos t...

Raven is a really interesting case because I've seen at least a few shorts where people pinned her against Barbara and Shenhe from Genshin Impact, Blade from Honkai Star Rail, and Giorno Giovanna from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and in those videos that have Raven and I'm here to tell you right now: As much I love Raven, all of those shorts are cap she loses no context. Maybe not against Barbara and Shenhe, but for damn sure against Blade and Giorno because despite what most Honkai fans might say, Raven is not as strong as most of the characters presented in Honkai Impact 3rd who would mostly one shot the characters I mentioned otherwise. So for today's discussion I'm going to be explaining why Raven is not as strong as what most people not think and I promise you by the end of this chapter you will understand why Raven got her ass kicked by Batman on Mario, Sonic, Mega Man DEATH BATTLE effectively ending the Honkai win streak and giving the verse their first L. So without further ado let's get started.

One misconception throughout the entire vs community is that because a character has insane hax abilities that are on the same level as attack potency they can one shot characters weaker than that but the fact of the matter is that is simply not true. While I am a believer that hax equals AP such as the case with the Chaos Emeralds and Honkai Energy being able to effect dimensions and alternate realities, just because you weld said hax in your arsenal that doesn't mean you are guarantied a win and I'm going to explain to you guys why so what's the most important categories in vs battles, well that's usually strength, speed, durability, raw power, destructive capabilities, and hax those are 6 of the most important things in battle experience, skill, intelligence, and training while 4 of those things are complete fodder compared to the other 6 they are as equally as important because there are raw cases with those who weld raw power and speed but are not skilled enough to use it. Like for example Toph Beifong VS Terra way back in like Mario, Sonic, Mega Man Death Battle season 4. Terra is stronger, faster, and more powerful than Toph yet the reason why she lost was because she wasn't skilled enough to weld her powers as Terra often gets angry and loses control over her powers throughout every media of Teen Titans be it comics, movies, or tv shows, whereas Toph is more level headed and actually has more control over her powers than Terra, while this is rare Toph VS Terra is a perfect example of intelligence, skill, training, and experience triumphing over raw power, speed, and hax, just as in most cases skill and experience doesn't matter if you don't have the power, speed, and hax to back it up the same can be said for it to be the other way around power, speed, and hax don't matter if you don't have the intelligence, skill, experience, or training to back it up. Think of it like this if I have raw power and insane weapons and hax that can destroy an entire universe but I'm not skilled enough to wield said advantages due to lack of training, experience, or raw skill and I fight against Mike Tyson who is a professional boxer with years of experience, Mile Tyson is gonna drop my ass a lot harder than when Adonis Creed dropped Damian Anderson in Creed III because again despite my power advantages the thing I lack is skill to back it up it's a rare instance but it's still skill beating raw power.