Which character would you help succeed?

I just saw this post on facebook and decided to make this a topic and that is out of all these 6 characters which one would you help succeed? So for today's discussion I'm going to give you my answer so without further ado let's get started.

First off I'm not helping Muzan succeed. This is the same guy who kills his minions just because he's angry and the only reason why demons exist in the first place is because he's looking for one that can resist the sun just so Muzan can eat side demon to gain full sun immunity. Yeah no thanks I'm not help this literally demon especially since by extension I would be a demon myself and lose my humanity I ain't helping this Demon Lord.

Speaking of Demon Lords, All For One is in the same boat Muzan. This guy literally read a fucking comic book and saw a villain take over the world and was like "Oh word? Alright Imma become that demon." It's also even worse when you factor in All For One's weird obsession over his younger brother Yoichi and the reason why he wants to steal One For All, why would I help this man if he's either going to toss me aside when he's done with me or turn me into a Nomu?

Aizen's goal is to overthrow the Soul King however when you factor in Ichigo's own words that Aizen wanted to lose, I don't know if I wanna help someone who doesn't even want to win in the first place.

I can understand Eren wanting to protect Paradis from the outside world but I don't really see myself destroying innocent lives just to do defend a country so I mean sure I can factor in that Eren had no choice because he was fated to do so which made Eren extremely depressed but I'm pretty conflicted with this one.

I haven't seen Vinland Saga yet but from what I can gather Askeladd's goals are to simply protect his country through and through. He might be a piece of shit stealing food from other villages, as well as some child abuse and animal cruelty but in the in all that was just so his people can be protected something I can get around, albeit I don't get why he would go to extreme lengths as he did but I can see why he wanted to protect his land from outside invaders.

But my ultimate choice is Madara Uchiha. Madara's plans are to ultimately end all human conflict and I can definitely relate to that albeit it starting a world war and forcing a 13 year old to watch his crush die so he can be manipulated to the dark side is a bit unhinged and the down side to Madara's plan is that we all turn into White Zetsu and Kaguya is revived but if all of that is the price to pay to end all of evil in humanity then so be it and besides with everything going on nowadays and the cruel stuff that's happening we kinda deserved to become Zetsu and we kinda did deserve to have our free will stripped from us because if we are using it to do all the evil stuff then yeah I don't care how you twisted we all deserved it to be honest. Maybe if humanity wasn't being so stupid we wouldn't have to be Zetsu but because it is I'm 100% with Madara to take away humanity's free will.

But anyways guys that's going to be it for today thank you guys so much for reading let me know which one of these characters would you help succeed and I will see you all next time. Peace.