Which villain would you choose to rule the world?

I saw this on Twitter earlier today and it got me to making this chapter. As the Tweet says "If you had to pick one of these villains to rule the world which villain are you picking?" So for today's discussion we're going to be finding out the answer so without further ado let's get started.

 As the Tweet says "If you had to pick one of these villains to rule the world which villain are you picking?" So for today's discussion we're going to be finding out the answer so without further ado let's get started

The first person I would not want to rule the world is Muzan Kibutsuji. The only reason why he caused so much suffering in the first place
Was because he wanted to find a cure and even then all Muzan wants us to do is literally turn into demons immune to the sun, and can never age for eternity. That within itself is a fate worst than death and I'm not taking it.

Dio Brando is kind of in the same picture as Muzan at least when talking about Part 1 Dio but Part 3 Dio's somewhat a different story because as we know prior to the events of Stardust Crusaders he and Pucci had a plan to create "Heaven" for humanity to make peace. While that somewhat sounds normal the problem is the only good thing about that is that everyone predicts the future so if a criminal sees that in the future they get caught they might avoid it and that's something I don't want.

The guy on the bottom right is Caster from Unlimited Blade Works in Fate. I haven't seen that but from what I was told the guy eats children which is beyond disgusting so I'm not picking him.

Frieza would make our lives living Hell and turn us into slaves and once he is done with us he'll destroy the planet like he did with Planet Vegeta so no thank you and besides the last thing the world needs is another racist ruling the world.

Sukuna only wants to create cursed energy and clearly he doesn't care how many humans he has to kill or eat to do that so that is a obvious hard pass.

Considering Doflamingo wants to destroy the world there's really no point in having him as ruler.

Aizen would've been an interesting case but going by Ichigo's own words that Aizen willingly gave up his power to find and equal tells me that deep down Aizen doesn't want to actually rule the world so no I'm not picking him and even without Ichigo's worlds his only concern is the Soul King as was willing to sacrifice people of the living world and the Soul Society to do it.

Meruem is in the same boat as Aizen though to be fair he's not as ruthless as Aizen but considering the fact that he eats humans as well eliminate the corrupted system which that last part sounds okay but that doesn't change all the world's problems.

Which is why the villain I'm choosing is Madara. Madara is the less evil out of all these villains here and despite forcing a 13 year old boy to watch his crush die so he can manipulate to the dark side, Madara's cause was actually really noble as he wants to end ALL suffering from the world which is why he enacted on his Infinite Tsukuyomi plan to create a peaceful world free of conflict and pain and suffering forever, no winners and losers just living instead an endless dream world far away from reality therefore making the ideal choice to become ruler of the world. I don't care if I become a Zetsu in the process because if I get to experience an eternal dream world where no evil exists sign me up.

But anyways guys that's going to be it for today thank you so much for reading let me know in the comments below which villain you are picking and I will see you all next time. Peace.