How will Batman with prep beat Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, & Kiana?

So the yesterday I asked you all how long would it take for Batman to defeat my favorite video game characters of all time, Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana Kaslana. And many of you guys gave out some promising answers so for today's discussion we're going to be answering the question of How long would it take for Batman with prep to beat them like what will the Caped Crusader do against all 6 of these guys teaming up to stop him? So without further ado let's get started.

So before we go into Batman with prep time we first have to analyze his enemies so he would know what he's up against. If we take a look at Mario he's got like tons of wacky Power Ups it's even more evident with the Wonder Flower which can literally change the environment and warp things in the most craziest ways possible this is adding all the other Power Ups Mario has at has at his disposal, we have Sonic who we all know if definitely known for using his speed as a weapon and like Mario he has many Power Ups plus Wisps which let's him use much more insane abilities and he also has the Chaos Emeralds which let's him warp space and time and allows him to use Super Sonic and if he wanted to he can also use Hyper Sonic. Mega Man has a huge arsenal of Copy abilities with several insane abilities as well and they all get aimed with the Double Gear System, Kirby is probably the wackiest person out of the 6 of them since Kirby's body is extremely durable and when he sucks up foes he gains access to their copy abilities and he can even access them in his stomach dimension, and some of his most OP abilities are the Super Abilities, Hypernova, Star Allies Sparkler, Starship, and Star Rod which makes him even dangerous, we also have Sora who posses Keyblade magic which can let him fly, use elements, stop time, pierce through hearts, etc but Kiana is probably the most dangerous one out of all of them because she has so many abilities that literally destroy the laws of reality even with her basic elemental and time attacks, and due to her status as a Herrscher she can remain in her Herrscher state for years on in as shown in the recent Honkai Part 2 prologue The Star Which the Moon Gazes Upon where she never showed signs of turning back into her base form which implies that if she wanted to she can keep fighting without getting tired especially with Honkai energy being nearly limitless and unless you're someone much weaker, hasn't been shown to have any forms of limitation making her the deadliest in the team.

Now that Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana are out of the way let's go over how Batman with prep time would handle the situation and how he can make countermeasures and contingency plan to deal with them. For starters we all know Batman is extremely careful and cautious when it comes to battling powerful opponents and he would rather study and learn about them and figure out the weaknesses to his foes we know this because we know Batman has always secretly studied the Justice League his own teammates and always came up with countermeasures for them, people like Batman have thousands of backup plans on top of his backup plans. The first thing Batman would notice is that Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana have extremely powerful abilities and have incredible arsenals that would definitely a incredibly hard time. Bruce would also see Kiana as the biggest threat due to her status as the Herrscher of Finality has haxes that could erase him from existence and could infect him with Honkai energy especially since he's not resisted to it, he'd also view Kirby as extremely unpredictable due to all the craziness he can do so knowing this he would need a lot more time to investigate and figure out the weaknesses of his enemies before he engages in battle.

So this leads us to the ultimate question: Can Batman with prep time defeat, Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana? The answer to that is yes and here my reasonings why. Hellbat and Final Batsuit or pretty much all suits Batman without prep time already utterly destroys all of them with no difficulty I know some people have told me he stops at Sora or Kiana and it would take either a day and that's when the Hellbat suit takes it's toll however that's assuming Sora and Kiana are fast enough to catch him and powerful enough to hit him which unfortunately for them due to the massive power gab between the KH and HI3 verses and the DC verse with Hellbat being able to take on and beat Darkseid, or Final Batsuit being much stronger than that I think it's obvious that Batman would take down both Sora and Kiana before the weaknesses of his Hellbat or any other suit takes it's toll. But now you might be wondering: "But does that mean you believe in outerversal now?" No I still don't even with them being multiversal Batman with all suits still defeats all 6 of them with no problems and the same with the speed gab because the Flash and other Flashes have proven that even if you have infinite speed you can still be slower than your opponent. Kiana may have more stamina but stamina alone is not enough to win this fight. Now all of this is just all suits Batman with no prep time. Batman with prep time a lot of prep time is an entirely different animal than without prep time. Batman would've long but figured out the weaknesses of my 6 favorite video game characters and have developed countermeasures for all of them and would've made suits or a suit specifically designed to beat them. If Bruce can make the Justice Buster a suit specifically designed to defeat the entire Justice League, then there's nothing stopping him from doing the same thing with Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Sora, and Kiana and in no universe are all of them going to beat Batman once he makes suits and weapons designed to counter and defeat them not because of the difference in stats but the fact that Batman has prep time while they don't. As for how long it would take for him to make these countermeasures, give him about at least 7 days of prep time to do research, development gadgets, and suits maybe call in the rest of the Justice League for help occasionally since we do know that the League helped Batman make the Hellbat suit, and Batman would be able to pull this off easily despite them having the numbers advantage over him. Faster before any of them can recover Batman will say one of his best quotes: I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman. Before he deals the finishing blow defeating them and since Batman doesn't kill he just knock them out unconscious. Either way this is how the Batman wins.

But that's going to be it for today thank you all so much for reading let me know in the comments if you agree or disagree. Thanks again for reading and I will see you all next time.