Why Honkai Impact 3rd is stronger than you think

The Honkai Impact 3rd verse is without a doubt one of the most underrated verses of all time int terms of powerscaling their verse is highly underestimated by many people this was either because they haven't heard of Honkai or played the game or they're just people who like to downplay them which is why whenever I posted my chapter on my tournament of power putting the verse up against Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, and Kingdom Hearts a lot of people were shocked that Honkai Impact 3rd won which shows how deeply underestimated that verse is and how much people don't know about them. Which is why for today's discussion I'm going to be presenting the facts and evidence as to why the Honkai Impact 3rd verse is much stronger than you think so without further ado let's get started.

So to understand how strong the verse is we need to look at the already established cosmology after that we have to go over the insane levels of haxes and why it's more deadly than people give it credit for then we look at the stats and lastly we have to debunk major fallacies as to why the verse is downplayed.

So to start things off with the cosmology there are many examples to determine but I think the best way to do this is by looking about Einstein's statement about with Honkai Energy being the power of collapsing of the imaginary and real energy or more so, of the Imaginary Tree and Sea of Quanta, which are beyond the concepts of space and time.

This was all of which originates from the collapsed space that correlates with the divergence space through the information of a higher-dimensional order, with the basis of Honkai Energy being information. Honkai Energy in large amounts is able to cause reality distortions that can also alter the laws of reality and physics and even phenonemena such as parallel worlds.

 Honkai Energy in large amounts is able to cause reality distortions that can also alter the laws of reality and physics and even phenonemena such as parallel worlds

We also have to take into account that we also have the Sea of Quanta, the Imaginary Tree, and the Bubble Universes. The Sea of Quanta is what gave birth to the Imaginary Tree and they have been described many times to be in conflict with one another since these two were the only living things in the multiverse both of them also do house Bubble Universes which are actually alternate universes that are either created or are just naturally there with alternate histories they also do have alternate timelines as we saw in Otto's death that he created alternate scenarios where Kallen is still alive. There's a lot more information regarding the cosmology of the verse but to make things brief I won't waste you guys time.