Chapter 14. Jaeson

"Go and rest first, we can talk later," Nick says making me turn back to him from where Lillian was at the trunk of my car.

I can't help but glance over at Lillian who's trying to unload the bags from my car.

"Alright. I'll head inside th-"

"Ah-ahh-"

I quickly turn back at the cry and see Lillian struggling with the bags. I rush towards him but halt my steps as Aiden comes in swiftly from the side and beats me to it. He takes away the luggage from Lillian's hands and helps him out.

I watch the two as they seem surprised when they see each other. As if this isn't their first time meeting.

They know each other?

"Lillian, is everything alright?" I ask walking closer to the both of them.

"Lillian?" Aiden questions me then looks back at him.

"Oh, Aiden. This is Lillian, he'll be joining us," I say introducing him although it looks like he already knows him.

"I know him."

"..."

Like it seemed.

"How co-" I wanted to ask how they knew each other but decided I didn't need to know it. So, I say instead, "Alright. Let's get him inside first. It's tiring after a long drive."

"Okay," Aiden takes the bags and nods for Lillian to follow him as I get the remaining bags out.

"Waah, cutie. This must be fate. Who would have expected to see you here?"

I walk behind them as we get inside the private suite. I can't help the frown on my face from what Aiden just said.

"Room next to mine?" He says again with his usual flirty expression. I quickly walk up to them, pushing him aside softly, and grab Lillian taking him to the rooms on the right.

"Aiden, bring the bags in," I tell him and pull Lillian with me in one of the connected rooms.

"What the hell? What's your problem?" I hear Aiden complain but I know he'll follow what I said.

We get inside a room and I turn to look at Lillian. He's looking down on our hands and that's when I realize I was holding his hand. I quickly drop it, hoping he doesn't mind it.

Aiden comes in with the bags and then leans on the door with a curious expression on his face.

"You," he says turning to Lillian.

"Hm?"

"Ugh f*ck, why do you have to be straight?" He says then goes away like that is the most normal way to welcome someone.

I turn to Lillian and sit him down on the bed by his shoulders," I didn't know you guys knew each other."

"We don't actually. He lives at your building and I do delivery there once in a while. He asked for my number before, that's all," he explains.

"You didn't give it?"

I don't know why I want to know that.

"Why would I? He's a total stranger. How about you? Who is he?" he asks back.

Satisfied with his answer, I explained about Aiden and Callum. We talk for a short while and I leave him after to let him rest.

I get inside my room feeling drowsy so I decide to wash up later and rest first. Once I hit the soft sheets on the bed, I instantly fell into a deep sleep.
.
.
.

Waking up, I look at the time and realize I slept for an hour. I quickly get into the shower to freshen up.

Changing into my sweats, I head out to get Lillian. But when I knock at his door, he doesn't respond.