Chapter 16. Jaeson

I look over at Stacey sleeping on the bed and realize I slept with her last night in her hotel room. I shouldn't feel awful considering it was fully consensual but for some reason I do. I want to punch myself to get a grip.

I sigh and get out of the bed.

"You're leaving?" She wakes up and turns to me.

"Yeah, it's morning," I say simply and grab my clothes to get myself a shower.
.
.
.
I drive back to the private holding and head to my room for a change of fresh clothes.

It's still early and everyone must be sleeping. I look over at the wall dividing mine from Lillian's and something very uncomfortable is settling inside my stomach.

Why am I feeling this way?

My stomach is growling and I remember not being able to eat much yesterday at the diner because Lillian was with Aiden, laughing and seeming very close now.

The two have been getting too chummy and the way I feel about them together is starting to get ridiculous.

I head back out to get something to eat from the kitchen. That's when Aiden walks out from Lillian's room shirtless making me stop on my feet.

I take him in and his hair is a mess with only his pajama pants on.

He frowns when he sees me, "Oh, good morning." Then he goes to the other side of the hallway to get to his room.

"..."

I breathe out not realizing that I have been holding it in and look at Lillian's door.

Did they really?

Why the hell am I so concerned about this?

Frustrated, I decided to go for a run instead.
.
.
.

My stomach is growling but my mind keeps reminding me why I am out here running instead of the kitchen in the first place.

If this possessive feeling keeps up, I don't think I can face Aiden and Lillian without wanting to punch Aiden in the face or mark Lillian as mine.

The f*ck I'm thinking?

I stop running and face-palm myself.

I feel so ridiculous. Lillian is not mine to begin with and he can do whatever he wants.

Just like how I slept with Stacey yesterday. I remind myself.

What is wrong with me? Do I really like him like Dylan said? But I shouldn't.

I walk back to the house and get to the kitchen. Nick is holding a hot pack on his forehead while Callum is making juice over the mixer.

"Why do you always drink a lot at parties?" I ask looking at Nick who's wincing in pain because of the hangover.

"Here, drink this with the med," Callum gives him a tablet of Ibuprofen.

I open the fridge to have a snack and grab a drink myself. Aiden walks in as I take a seat.

"Nick, you look horrible. Glad I stayed with Lillian last night or I would have been responsible for your heavy ass."

I glance at him and a smile is tugged on his face.

It's irritating.

"Good morning, Lillian," Callum suddenly says while I'm so absorbed in my thoughts that I don't hear him walk in.

I turn to look at him and like always, he looks so pretty and soft. And the thought of Aiden touching him last night flashes my mind so I quickly turn away from him, making myself busy on my phone.