Chapter 20. Jaeson

We're having a company tie-up party and everyone keeps pouring me drink left to right. I would have rejected any other day but I have been really stressed out the past days, I kept on drinking one after the other.

"I didn't drink today so I could take you home," Elizabeth, my new business partner who sits next to me whispers in my ears.

"I have my own chauffer."

"Your chauffer won't entertain you on bed."

I chuckle but don't say more. I'm not planning to do anything with anyone.

Everyone around me is so loud and I just want to get back home.

I feel so drunk by midnight and I have no idea how many glasses I drank.

"Let me take you home," she says as she tries to pull me up. I don't protest and let her because I'm so out of it already.

"Where's your address?"
.
.
.

I get inside the shower as soon as I got inside my apartment. I have no idea how many hours went before I woke up and got out of there realizing I slept off inside the bathroom.

Feeling a little light headed but better than before, I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"I was wondering when you'd come out."

I quickly turn my head to see Elizabeth sitting on my sofa with just a lingerie.

I clear my throat and look away, "I forgot you're here."

She gets up and walks closer to me, placing her hands on my chest. I shift a little feeling somewhat uncomfortable when she gets a little more handsy.

I quickly stop her hand from going downwards, "I thought our deal was nothing out of business."

She gives me a smirk, "We can make this our business."

"Sorry, I don't like to mix work and flings."

She frowns, "You dated a model that works with your company though."

I sigh but don't try to explain anything. My head is still so heavy and I don't want to have to talk to anyone right now.

"Jaeson...just one night," she says getting closer, "Everyone keeps saying you're good in bed."

I watch her as she circles my collar bone. And I can't help but wonder if I would still enjoy sex with a woman after admitting to myself that I like Lillian who's a boy.

"Just only onc-"

Lifting her up, I take her to the guest room and kick the door close. I drop her flat on the bed and get on top of her...and it feels wrong. So, so wrong.

Like, I'm hurting Lillian by doing this. Although we aren't even together.

But I remember Aiden on top of him and it frustrates me to hell...

Why does it feel like I'm the second person to him?

Elizabeth runs her fingers through my hair taking me back to her.

"You okay?"

I'm not.

She pulls me close for a kiss but I quickly stop her and slowly take her hand off me.

She looks confused but I give her a pressed smile and get off to sit on the side of the bed instead.

Just yesterday, I came here in hopes to feel Lillian's presence. The room smelled like him and now it's Elizabeth's overwhelming perfume all over.