[5]

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

As planned, Taehyung's car was parked outside waiting for me when I got out of my house in the morning. I went over to his car and got in the passenger seat. He was inside waiting for me. I close the door and he started the engine, while I put on my seatbelt.

"So, we haven't talk about how we are going to pull this off. What's tha plan?" I asked, when he pull out onto the road. He had left the coffee shop on Friday, without discussing the details of our plan.

"Well, we are going to pretend to date when we are at school and whenever we around my mother" he answered, without taking his eyes off the road.

"Okay" I simply rely a little nervous all of sudden. Firstly, I was worried if it was going to work and secondly, what would people think of me when they find out I'm dating the playboy?

"Do you think it will work?" I can't help but ask him this question.

Taehyung looked at me for a second, before turning his attention back to the road. "Of course, it will"

We didn't say anything more after that for the rest of the ride and I knew it. Taehyung pulled into the school's parking lot. I shrug all the negatives thoughts from my mind and prepared myself for the task in hand. Taehyung got out of the car and I got out too. He came around the car and stood beside me. He stretch his hand towards me and smile. "Let's do this, girlfriend" he said, putting emphasis on the word 'girlfriend'. I roll my eyes at him, but took his outstretched hand nonetheless.

As we walk towards the school, a lot of students hanging out in the parking lot, notice is holding hands. A lot of them just look at us, whole some started whispering. We continue to walk forward, untill finally we were at me locker. Taehyung finally released my hands so I could go get books from my locker.

"Okay. I'm going to my class now. I'll see you at lunch" Taehyung said to which I nodded as he turn around and walk away. I finish getting my books from my locker and head to my class as well.

Time passed quickly and by the time Kuch rolled around. I had lost count of the number of students who asked me if Taehyung and I were now a couple. This plan of Taehyung's was actually working.

I bought my lunch and head to the table where Nayeon and I always sit. She was already at the table waiting for me. I reach the table and sit down across from her. Soon after, Taehyung appear out of nowhere and sat beside me. As soon as he did so, he snaked his hands around my waist. It felt weird for Taehyung's hand to be around my waist and I tried my best not to squirm in his hold.

Before Taehyung or I could say anything, Nayeon who sat across from us look from Taehyung toe and said in a whisper. " You know, I can't believe people actually think you two are dating"

Taehyung look at Nayeon and then at me. His eyes were accusing as if to say 'you told her'. I match his glare. "What?" I ask. "Nayeon is my best friend. Did you really think I would have kept as a secret from her?" I whisper at him as he roll his eyes at me. Well, how come I am not telling my bestie. As soon as I got home on that Friday, I called Nayeon and told her everything that happened. I didn't plan on lying with her. Besides, she would never believe I was dating someone like him anyways.

"Okay fine. Fair enough" Taehyung said after a while.

"You have nothing to worry about, I won't say anything" Nayeon state, reassured him. She made a gesture of crossing her mouth shut.

"By the way" I said, getting to the point of why he was here. "You don't have to sit here you know, don't you have friends to sit with?" I asked being so awkward with his hand around my waist.