[22]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo's POV

We were driving for at least an hour, when finally Mrs. Kim stopped the car. "Okay, here we are. This is the beginning of the trail. So we're going to be walking from here"

We all got out of the car and got out bags from the trunk. Mrs. Kim then locked her as we began our hike. The trail we were hiking on is really beautiful and intriguing. We saw a lot of nice and interesting scenarios. I made sure to take a lot of pictures. It was also evident that Taehyung's mother has hiked here before because she knew the trail so well. She was also good at hiking. Using hrt compass and map of the area, she always made the right turn to prevent us from being lost.

An hour into our walking, I turn to face Taehyung who is beside me. "Have you come here before?"

"No. It's the first time I'm coming here. I've hiked on other trails with Mom before though"

"It's great here. I like it" I commented.

Taehyung smiled. "I had a feeling you would enjoy it"

"There is a leak up ahead with a magnificent view. We can stop to have lunch there" Taehyung's mother said after a while.

When we reached to are that she mentioned, we stopped and put down our bags in the ground. Then we spread blankets that we brought with us on the ground. Mrs. Kim placed the basket that she had with her on the blanket. "I've brought sandwiches and also kebabs that we can roast"

We all gathered firewood and within twenty minutes, we had a fire going. We sat on rocks and began to roast our kebabs. Mrs. Kim turn to me. "There is a great view that I know you'd appreciate. I can roast the rest of these, you and Taehyung could walk a little up the mountain on your right to see the view. After we're finished eating we're going to take the trail on the left"

"Okay. I would love to see it" I said as I stood up from the rock that I was sitting on.

Taehyung stood up as well and walked over to where I stood. He then took my hand in his and dragged my with him. We walked along the trail that led towards the mountain top which Mrs. Kim had suggested.

When we reached the top of the mountain, I was captivated by the view in front of me. It was magnificent and breathtaking.

"This is wonderful, isn't it Taehyung?" I asked without turning around.

"Yes it is" he agreed nodding his head.

We stood here for quite some time taking in the scenery below. Up here was very peaceful and once again I became lost in my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" I heard Taehyung asked after a short time as he walked over to where I stood. I turn to face him and smiled a little when nodding my head.

"Are you sure? These last couple of days, I noticed you haven't been yourself. You're unusually quiet" Taehyung pressed on.

"Of course, I'm fine" I replied even though I wasn't so sure. He was right thought, ever since Tzuyu came to his house. I've been avoiding him.

"Good then" he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Are you glad that you came here?"

"Yeah" I answered truthfully. "It's really awesome. I also didn't want to disappoint your mom"

Taehyung mouth lifted in a lopsided smile. "Don't forget that you also couldn't stay away from my irresistible charm" He said lifted his eyebrows in a teasing gesture.

I couldn't help but to laugh at his light banter. "You're always saying that"

Taehyung gave a genuine heart stopping smile. "I know. I also wanted to make you laugh. To cheer you up" I shake my head at that. I looked at him and smiled as he state right back at me intently. "Do you want to hear something weird?"