[8]

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

The one thing I love about Friday is that it was the day that students would leave school rather than hanging around. They would either go shopping, to Starbucks or just go somewhere to hang out and celebrate the fact that it was the weekend.

That fact came quite clever as soon as I stepped into the school's library. There was only a handful of students in here. Normally, it would be packed with students doing home work, but they knew that they have the entire week for homework, so not much students stayed over. The students that were in here were either reading a  book or a few book worms, studying, i on the  hand was coming up here to pass time.

Today was that that my step mother and I were going shopping. I was looking forward to spending time with her and seeing what kind of person she was. I actually felt bad that it took a year for us to do something like this.

My step mother told me that she was going to pick me up from school at 3:30. I had an hours to spare, so I decided to go up to the library to wait. I walk over to the reading books section and took up a book to read. The book that chose was Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. This was one of my favourite books, so I know it will help me pass the time. I took a seat at a table by myself and began to read.

A few minutes later, I was so engaged in the book that I did not notice someone standing in front of me. The person was there for a few minutes untill I heard my name being called. "Jisoo!"

I was pulled from the book and I looked up instantly. My eyes widen in surprise as I saw Taehyung standing in front of me with an amused look on his face. "Wow, you sure do block out when you are reading. I've been clearing my throat and calling your name for the pass two minutes" he began to said.

"Taehyung, what are you.doing here?" I asked after my shock dissipated a little. I didn't expect to ever see Taehyung in a place like this. "How did you know I was up here?"

"I saw your friend Nayeon before she left. She told me you were on your way up here" Taehyung replied and sat in the seat in front of me while looking around. "So, this is the library"

I wasn't surprised that he hadn't been up here before. "Yes, Taehyung this is the library" I teased gesturing around me with my hands. "This is where books are kept and also where you do your research"

"Are you mocking me?" He asked, a smirk form on his lips.

I gave him an innocent smile. "Nope" I took up the book I was reading and put a page marker inside before closing it. "Now, how can I help you?"

Taehyung shook his head before resting his hands on the table. "I need a favour"

I looked up at him, raising my brows curiously. "What could you possible need now?" I asked, not sure I would like the answer.

"I need help with my maths homework, Ms. Shusi says that if I don't do well on this homework, I'll have to come over in the Christmas holiday for extra lessons. I'm not ready down for that, because I have better things to do with my time" he said.

I looked at him confused, who the hell Ms. Shusi? As soon as I asked myself, it came to me. "Are you referring to Ms. Shin?" I asked.

"Yes, yes her" He answered and I shook my head. Most student in the school calls her that behind her back. This is because the students think that she was so cold and strict teacher in this school. That's why everyone always called her that behind her name.

"And how did you know that I'm any good at maths?"

"Because you're in advance mara class" he reply in a voice that says clearly that's the obvious answer.