[14]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo

"You're looking great today" I heard a voice say behind me while I was at my locket at the end of the school day. I didn't have to turn around to see who it was. Taking a deep breath to calm my irritation I asked.

"What do you want, Suho?" I asked in an my usual annoyed tone whenever I meet him. My back was still facing him as I took the books in my locker.

"There's only one thing I want and that's you" he replied.

"We're already been through this for a nothing times now and honestly I'm being in bad mood whenever you talk about this topic. Didn't you feel annoyed yourself?" I asked as I closed the locker and immediately turn to face him with an annoying look.

"I don't understand why you won't forgive me? It was just one mistake" He muttered, sounding frustrate.

I felt the anger boiling up in me. "You don't know why I won't forgive you!? Till now, you still don't accepted that this whole things that led us to broke up, it's because your mistake huh? What you think was just yourself! I'm so pity for myself to falling in love with someone as selfish as you. One word to you right now is, I regret in relationship with a bastard like you!" I shouted exasperatedly.

"That's not true. I do care, but don't you know that guy have their needs"

"Unbelievable!" I shook my head in disbelief. So now he was trying to tell me that I was boring and was not fulfilling his sexual needs or what? Tsk, it's the best decision of me for broken up with this moron!

"Is there a proem here?" My thoughts was cut when I heard Taehyung's voice asked out of no where. When I look around, seeing him walking over toward where I and Suho were standing.

"This is none of your business!", Suho responded in an icy tone.

"If it concerns my girl, it damn well is my business" Taehyung responded in the same tone.

"She is not your girl, so stop saying.that!" Suho said, through his gritted teeth.

"I'm only going to tell you one thing and one thing only" Taehyung said as he walk closer to Suho with a murderous stare. "I don't want to see you around my girl anymore. She has moved on with me and you better accept it"

Suho looked at Taehyung up and down with distain. "Not for long. She'll soon get over whatever it is that she has for you"

"Get over yourself, Suho!" I cut back into the conversation because this  conversation was going on for far too long. I then took Taehyung's hand. "Come on, Tae. Let's get out from here" I said to Taehyung as he nodded before we walk away from there, leaving Suho alone who was watching in anger.

***

"So you're telling me that Suho was cheating on you because you weren't given yourself to him, huh? OMG, that bastard he really get the nerve to say that to you!" Nayeon said in a disgusted and angry tone of voice after knowing our about this.

It was the following day and I was relaying the events that took place after school yesterday to her. She wasn't there when it happened. Nkw, we were currently hanging out in the parking lot, waiting.fir the first bell to ring. "Yes" I shortly reply, shaking my head still in disbelief.

Nayeon made up her face in anger. "That asshole!" She went on adding some other selective words for Suho in curse way that I let out a laugh.

"You got that right" I agreed then sighed heavily. "I can't believe I dated someone like him. What did I ever see in him? I was so blind" I added grudgingly.