[17]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo

"I'm not leaving for home as yet. I'm going to watch a basketball game. Our team is competing against another school" Nayeon informed me when we walk through the halls on Thursday at the end of school.

I look over at her and lifted a quizzical eyebrow. "A basketball game? I've never seen you go to a basketball game at our school before. Since when are you interested in basketball?" I inquired.

"Stephanie invited me to come and watch her play" Nayeon replied.

"I didn't know Stephanie is in the basket team" I mused just as we stepped from the school's building and out into the parking lot.

"Yes" Nayeon shortly reply. I stopped walking and turned to face her. I noticed that she was having a wide smile on her face upon talking about Stephanie.

"Why would she asked you to come and watch her play?" I asked in suspicion. I continued to look at her confused for a few seconds, before all the puzzle pieces began to fill into place in my mind. "Wait a minutes, is there something that you need to tell me?" I ask, giving her a look that says 'spill everything'.

"No. What are you talking about?" She muttered trying to look innocent.

"What's up with you and and Stephanie?" I asked nudging her side teasingly. "Is there something going on between you two?"

"Nothing is going on, Jisoo. Stephanie and I are just friends" Nayeon remarked.

"Well yes, but you like her. Don't you?" I ask giving her a teasing look. I watched as her cheeks tinted in a light shade of pink. I smiled wide at her because Nayeon never blushed. Oh, this was definitely something!

Just then Taehyung appeared as he slung his arms over my shoulders and continued walking. "Taehyung" I accused stretching his name. "Don't you see me talking?" I ask him, trying to remove his arm from my shoulders.

With Taehyung's arm still on my shoulders, I turn around to see Nayeon smiling at me. Glad for the disruption, I'll bet. She lifted her hands and waved at me. "Goodbye, Jisoo. I'll see you tomorrow"

I finally pulled Taehyung to stop and take his hand away from my shoulders and rolled at Nayeon. "Don't think you've escaped this, Im Nayeon. You haven't answer my question yet" I warned, pointing a finger at her. "I'll pick this up tomorrow"

Nayeon just give me a laughed and turned to walk in the direction of the field, this time I turned my attention to this annoying guy Kim Taehyung as he kept on interrupting me everywhere i went.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked annoyed by his sudden clinginess.

As always he let out a chuckled and his hand up in defence. "I was just want to annoyed. You know I like messing up. Especially with you, it's fun"

I shake my head in disbelief. "Whatever, come on!" I said as I continue to walk. Once again, Taehyung sling his arm around my shoulders and we walk together to his car. I just let do whatever he wants, cause he will not just stop like that.

We get into his car as he drove us home. When we reached at his house, I noticed a car was parked outside the driveway. Curiously, I tuned to Taehyung and ask. "Whose car is this? Did you have a visitor?" I asked as Taehyung parked his car in the garage.

"That's my father car" he replies. As soon as Taehyung pulled the car door opened, the front door of his house opened revealing a man which I assumed to be Taehyung's father. Well, he did have some slight resemblance with Taehyung. I got out from the car as well and stood where I was.