[12]

.
.
.
.
.

For the entire car ride, I couldn't help my mind from going back to the kiss in the parking lot. I didn't like that I was thinking about it, because I can't allow Taehyung to get to me like how he gets to all the other girls at our school. Beside it was a mere kiss done to make Suho  jealous. The sooner I stop thinking about it, the better. Gosh I really was regret agreeing to this deal.

Within five minutes, Taehyung pulled his car in front of the cafe. It has been a while since I've been here. The last time I was here, I was striking a dangerous deal with the most obnoxious bit I've ever met.

Taehyung and I exited the car and entered the coffee shop. As we entered, I saw that it crowded with students. Students from our school and nearby schools. I was surprised it was crowded because it was only a Tuesday afternoon.

"Yow, Taehyung! Over here!" I heard someone shouted. I turned my attention to where the vice comes from and saw a table in the corner of the cafe load with a few guys in our school football team. Jimin was also there and a few other guys who weren't on the team. A few girls were there as well.

Taehyung walked over in their direction and I followed him. When we reached their table, Taehyung hit his fust with the guys. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable standing there. One of the guys look over in my direction and say.

"So, this is your girl. Glad you brought her" As he said that, I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes at the word 'your girl'.

Taehyung, however was enjoying this. He turned to look at me and grinned. "Yeah, Jisoo. This is Yoongi" He pointed to the guy who spoke earlier, before introducing everyone else. I already knew most of them through gossip. Taehyung sat down on the end of the seat. My face drops with realization as I saw that it was the last space on the seat.

Before I could decide where to sit, Taehyung's hand grasped mine and pulled me to sit on his lap. I was so surprised at his actions but I had to calm down my protest. I didn't want anything to look suspicious. Playing along, I turned to Taehyung and gave him a sickly sweet smile. However behind that smile, I was scowling at him and he knew that. I turned around to face the others and indulge in their conversation while trying my best not to squirm in Taehyung's lap.

***

We stayed at the coffee shop for an hour, before everyone decided to leave. All they did was talked and I listened. The only time I contributed to the conversation was when I was asked a direct question. I was glad when they decide to leave because they were boring me with their guy talk.

Everyone had now left and Taehyung and I were the only ones left. Taehyung went outside to wait for me, while I went to use the restroom. When I came from the restroom and walked from the coffee shop, I saw Taehyung leaning against his car making out with a girl. I shook my head as I walked over to him. Was he crazy? Did he have any idea what his crazy stunt will cause?

As I reached in front of him,I cleared my throat. He abruptly pulled away from the girl and they both turned to face me. The girl wasn't even embarrassed, she just give me a look of annoyance that I disrupted her make-out session. Desperate much? I stool in silent with my arms crossed over my chest.

"I'll see you soon. Don't forget to stop by later" Finally she got the hint to leave. She turned to said to Taehyung and winked at him, this sight made me rolled my eyes.

"I won't" Taehyung responses. As soon as the girl left, I uncrossed my arms and faced Taehyung.

"Are you crazy? Why were you making out with that girl?" I asked trying to remain calm.

"Chill, she doesn't even go to our school" he defended.

"She may not, but take a looked around you" I gestured at our surroundings with my hands. "You are standing in the middle of a parking lot, Anyone could have seen you"