[18]

.
.
.
.
.

Later, I was in my bed reading a book when my phone vibrate with a text. I look over at my phone from the nightstand and saw that it was from Taehyung. I unlocked it and read the message.

Taehyung: I see you moved from Mickey Mouse to The Power Puff Girls ;)

I was confused at first but after a second I understand what he was referring to. I was currently in my light blue pajamas that had The Power Puff Girls on it and he remembered that I had a Mickey Mouse Pajamas the last time. I couldn't help but smile a little as I sent him a reply.

Me: Did you have a lot of free time huh? Why are you always looking through my window? That's called stalking you know? -_-

Taehyung : No, it's not. It's called admiring😉

I rolled my eyes at that. Soon after he sent a next text.

Taehyung: Turn around and look out your window.i followed his instructions and saw him sitting on his window sill waving at me. I put my phone down and get up from my bed. I walked over to my window seat and sat down facing his window.

"What are you doing out here, you pervert? Watching the stars?" I asked teasingly.

"No, of course not. I'm just catching some cool night air" Taehyung replied. "What were you doing over there?"

"I was reading a book. By the way, the fact that you were peeking into my window, I thought you would've seen what i was doing" i said.

He grins by that. "As I said before I wasn't looking into your window. I was just sitting here minding my own business when your pajamas caught my attention. I didn't see what you were doing"

"Whatever you say, Kim" I replied in a sing-sing voice.

"Hey don't tease me. I'm the one that's supposed to do the teasing here" Taehyung complained in a playful tone.

I pulled a fake sad look. "Too bad. It looks like you're rubbing off on me. You better get used to it"

He laughed at my sentence then said. "By the way, why are you up reading this late. It's passed ten already"

"I normally read at this time, but now here you are interrupting my reading time" I stated.

Taehyung lifted his lips in a smirk. "Oh come on, you know you like talking to me too. Just admit it"

"Tsk, how do you manage that ego of yours?"

"I don't have a big ego. I'm just stating the facts, didn't I?" Taehyung persists.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, Mr. Awesome!" Just then a yawn escaped my lips. "Well, I'm going to sleep now. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Sure, Good night and sleep well!" Taehyung replied as he brought his foot around inside his room and stand up. I got up from the seat and pulled my window down. Then got on the bed and turn the light off. As I closed my eyes, I smiled to myself. Even thought Taehyung was joking, he was indeed right. I enjoyed taking to him though.

***

Taehyung I were walking down the hall at the begining of school, when Nayeon popped in front of us out of nowhere.

"Hi Jisoo, Hi Taehyung!" She greets with a big smile on her face. "Taehyung, is it okay if I take Jisoo away from you?"

Hearing that Taehyung glance at me and then back at Nayeon. "Of course, I'm going to class anyway. See you at lunch then, Ji" he replied.

"Okay!" I reply immediately to which he left from there, leaving me and Nayeon alone.

As he was out of our sight, I turned to face Nayeon who was still have a bunny smile on her face. "What is it? Why are you always smiling in this few days".