[11]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo

"I need to talk with you" Suho said after the classes come to an end taking me back from my thoughts. Or should I say, the conversation with myself.

I shook my head, adamantly. "I don't think I need that too"

"Please, just fifteen minutes of your time. It won't take long. Meet me at the field after school" he begged and continued. "After you hear me out, I won't bother you again"

That sounded great. But if you knew Suho like I did, you would know that he could never promise to leave me alone. He was as annoying as a fly at a meat shop.

I didn't say anything, so he added. "You're the one that's always saying that everyone should get a chance to explain themselves. Just please hear me out this time"

I thought about it fjr a few seconds. I mean, there was no way I was planning on forgiving him, but I could at least hear what he has to say, Right? One thing is for sure, I didn't feel hurt anymore by what he did. All I feel now is anger.

Making a decision, I turned around to faced him again. "Fine. All I'm going to do is listen. Nothing more" I said in serious way. At least if I listen to what he has to say, I can tell him for the final time that there is no way in hell we are getting back together and hopefully, he can finally leave me alone.

****

Nayeon and I rarely argued. I could only count three times in our friendship where we argued. Those times, it was only mere disagreement and we always hug and make up soon after. We never argued for long l, our friendship was too close and strong for that.

Now, was one of those times and even though it was another disagreement, it was the first I've seen her like this. I've never seen Nayeon so angry and full of hatred before

"Are you out of your mind?" She was asking, shaking her head vigorously. "Did you forget what he did to you?"

"Nayeon, it's not a big deal. I'm just going to hear what he has to say and leave" I replied, trying to clam her down.

As soon as lunch came around, I told Nayeon about meeting Suho after school. She was not happy about that at all. So, she was trying to convince me that I shouldn't see him. "I still think it's a bad idea. You cannot go and see him" She insisted. "He hurt you without thinking about you, Jisoo. A guy like that doesn't deserve a chance to explain himself in my book"

"There's no way I'm giving him a second chance. I'm going to listen to him and that's it. I promise" I said, hoping she would understand. "I just want him to leave me alone"

Nayeon snorted, still shaking her head. "I can't believe you've thinking about it" her eyes suddenly went wide. "Oh my God! He's getting into your head again!"

I scowled. "No, he's not" I said, my voice rising a little to match hers. "I just don't get why I can't meet him without it meaning anything"

"Because I know him. He's manipulative douche bag!"

"I won't let him get to me. I know I won't." I said my voice getting quiet. Nayeon looked at me for a while, before signing. "You're right, I knew you won't. I just hate him for what he did to you. I don't want him to hurt you again"

"He won't hurt me again, because I won't give him a chance to" I replied confidently.

"Fine, but can I at least come with you?" She asked. "I don't trust him"

"Thanks. But I need to do this on my own"

"Okay, but if he tries anything funny, don't be surprised when his body turn up in the lake" she warms.