[20]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo

I groaned inwardly as I tried to get my locker to open. I've been here for the past drive minutes fighting the lock but it seems to be jammed. The school really needs to be something about these old lockers.

I decided to rattle the lock, but it still didn't budge. After I rest my knee in the locker and used my fist to pound on it, I finally got it to open. However, as soon as it opened a few of my books fall out to the ground.

Signing heavily, I stooped down to gather my fallen books in annoyance. "I see, you do have a fight with the locker huh?" Suddenly I heard a voice come from behind me. I rolled my eyes upon hearing his voice. Taehyung standing behind me with a teasing grin on his face. I was so caught up with gathering my books that were scattered all over the floor that I didn't noticed when he walked over.

"It seems like not like me fir some reason" I wandered before continuing to get my books. Taehyung chuckled light then helped me to pick them up. When we were both standing up again, I took my mathematics writing book as well as my textbook out of the pile, before putting the other books into my locker and closing it. And then turn to face Taehyung.

"What are you doing here by the way? Shouldn't you be getting to your class?"

"Yeah, but I'm here to walk you to your class" He replies.

"You don't have to do that"

"Yes, I do. I'm your boyfriend remember? Isn't that what boyfriends always do?" He said raising his brows.

"Well yeah, but your class is all the way upstairs and mine is over on the other hall. It you follow me to my class, you're going to be late for yours" i explained.

Taehyung just shrugged his shoulder as if he doesn't care at all. "I'm here now anyway. At least let me follow you halfway. I don't want to look like a bad boyfriend" he insisted.

"Okay fine" I agree giving in. Taehyung is so stubborn, he wouldn't have given up anyways. When we walked away from my locket, I added. "No one would have thought that you are a bad boyfriend anyways"

"I'm not going to take any chance" He replied wrapping his arms over my shoulder and began to walk.

We walked for more than halfway, when I saw Nayeon. "Look, there's Nayeon. You can go to your class now. She and I have class together, so we'll walk there together"

"Okay then" Taehyung nodded as he stopped walking and removed his arms from my shoulder. And then for the benefit of the small crowd of students that were around us, he leaned down to give me a kiss on my cheeks before turning back the opposite direction toward his class. Nayeon caught up to me as we walked to maths class together, with Nayeon being a teasing at me as always.

As we continue, just then I saw Irene walking towards us. "Look, who is here?" Nayeon whisper to me, while watching her every steps. Untill she was in front of us.

"Hi Jisoo" Irene says shifting on get foot a little. I didn't greet back and just standing still looking at her. "Um, can I talk to you for a minute please?" She asked, shifting her eyes back and forth at me and Nayeon.

I crossed my arms and said. "Go ahead, anything you have to say to me, you can say it in front of my friend"

"Okay. I know that I am the last person that you want to talk to right now, but please hear me out"

"I nodded my head. "I'm listening"

"First of all, I want to apologise again for what I did. I liked Suho and I was jealous that you were dating him, so when he came to me, i immediately accepted him" sje started in a quiet tone. "I know that isn't an excuse and that didn't give me a right to do what I did, but I want you to know that I've felt bad about it ever since it happened"