[24]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo's POV

I was waking through the parking lot at school in the next day, when I heard someone called my name. I turned around and see Suho took a step towards me.

"Can I have a talk with you please?" He asked when he stood in front me. I nodded my head and indicated for him to say what he's got to say. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry"

I signed upon hearing that. "Suho, you've told me this for several times already. We've been through this and I'm tired"  I interjected.

"No, I mean it when I said that I'm sorry. I'm sorry to be coming to you and forcing you to get me back again" He clarified. I stared at him, shock by his sincereness. "I've listened to what you said the last time we spoke and you're absolutely right"

"Are you being serious!" I was really surprised about this sudden change of him.

He then nodded. "Yes. I wasn't being fair to you by forcing what could never be happen again"

"You're right, you weren't" I agreed.

He winched at my words. "I know and I'm really sorry about everything. You deserve better" I was watching him closely wondering if he was messing with me, but I didn't hear any humour behind his words. That's mean this time he was sincere with his sentence. "Okay, I forgive you" I said because I didn't know what else to say.

He stood there fir a while before he said. "Just so you know I really didn't mean for this to happen"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, but it did because we weren't meant for each other. You know it and I know it"

"I know that now. I wish things were different, but I'll have to learn how to accept it" Suhl replied admittedly. "I also will just have to come to terms that you may have found that with someone else"

"Yeah" I said nodding my head. "Can I ask why the sudden change?"

"After what you said to me, I did some thinking. I also couldn't stand the idea of you hating me. So it's better if we end this and just being friends, can we?" He asked with the face of hope.

"To be honest, I didn't hate you. I just don't like what you've done but I don't hate you. And of course, we still can be friends" I said with a small smile.

"Really? Thank you so much, Jisoo" He exclaimed with a happy look on his face.

I shrugged my shoulder and smile at that. "What's done is done. We can't change it, but we can move on from it. I have and you should too" Suho nodded again. "Well, I have go then. And thank you again Jisoo. It's so nice to talk with you again without misunderstanding between us"

"Yeah, me too"

"So bye Jisoo, I wish you all the best" I nodded as he turned and walked to opposite side of me.

***

After I finished all my assignments that evening, I left my house and deciding to take a walk to the nearby park. I just wanted to be alone for a while to think about things.

I walked around the park fir about fifteen minutes when I decided to take a seat on a bench in the park. I sat there watching the people walking back and forth. I wasn't thinking about anything at the current moment. It Jody felt good to watch the scenery and clear off my mind with the fresh air that come through my face.

"Hello" My mind was jolt a bit, when suddenly a voice was best behind me after I was sitting for just five minutes. I immediately turned around and see who the voice belonged to. My eyes widen in surprise to saw the unexpected person standing just beside me. She stood with a smile on her face that didn't seem friendly at all. In fact it looks somehow forced.