[16]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo

"Are you okay?" I asked Nayeon curiously. Since we came to maths class, she hasn't stopped fidgeting with her fingers and continuously soaking out. Luckily our teacher wasn't in the class. She left work for us and left the classroom for a while. Everybody in the classroom was busy doing the problems on the board or do their own things.

Nayeon turned to look at me and instantly become worried. Her eyes were clouded with fear and worry. "Nayeon, what's wrong?" I prompt her.

She gave me a half smile, before looking down at her hands again. "I'm going to come out to my parents tonight, but I'm afraid" she whispered.

"That's big. What do you think they will say?" I asked.

"I really don't know, but I have to tell them. I can't keep lying to them about who I am" she faced me again. "I love my parents. What if they don't look at me the same again? I don't want that, Jisoo"

I nodded my head in understanding. "Do you want me to come with you?" I suggested, hoping that would help.

Nayeon give me a smile but shaking her head. "Thanks, but that's a bad idea. That's going to make the situation way worse. This is something I have to do on my own"

"Okay then. Just do it. Your parents are great and understanding. I don't think they're going to judge you" I advised.

Nayeon nodded in agreement. "I hope so"

"I'll call you later, okay?" I said.

"Okay, Thanks Jisoo" she replied.

A few minutes later, the bell rings signalling the end of the class. Nayeon and I packed our books into our bags and walked from the classroom. She was quiet as we walked down the hall together. I knew she was still worried about coming out with her parents.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. "Everything's going to be fine, trust me?"

Nayeon just nodded her head. "Yeah, I know" she replied with a sigh. I removed my arm from her shoulder and interlap it through her arm. She then smiled and asked. "What are you and Taehyung planning to do today?"

I gave her a confused look. "What do you mean?" I questioned, then reminded her. "Remember that we are not really dating"

Nayeon laughed a little. "I know, but you guys do spend a lot of time together lately"

"We do not" I denied.

Nayeon gave me a sideways look with her eyebrows raised. "You did go over to his house on Saturday and his Mom wasn't home" Nayeon reminded , daring me to deny it again.

"Okay, I admit. I like spending time with him. But that doesn't mean anything" I pointed out.

Nayeon reached her locker and I removed my hand so that she can get her books. "I know, but you guys act like a real couple" she turned to me slightly and grinned. "it's actually adorable, you know?"

"That's a good thing. It means we're really good at acting" I said. "And besides, it's not cute. You know Taehyung. The only thing he cares about is getting into a girl's pants"

"Okay" She said before closing her locker.

"Well, I have to get to class. See you at lunch"

"Alright!" I replied as Nayeon and turned in opposite directions to go to our next class.

As I reached English class, I saw that Taehyung was already three sitting at the back of the classroom. He was talking with some of the other guys who were at the back. When I entered, he looked at my direction and gesturing me to come over his table.