[25]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo's POV

My parents went to bed early after dinner, so after I finished washing the dishes I went up to my room earlier then usual. After turning off l the lights in the house, I went up to my room. When I entered my room, I heard my phone ringing. I walked over to my bed and took it up. Checking the caller ID, I saw that it was Nayeon. I lay on my bed before picked up the call.

"Hey girl, what's up?"

"Hi Jisoo. I'm just checking up on you. Hoe are you doing?"

I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Jisoo, you didn't seem like yourself in school today. You spaced out a lot and I noticed you barely said two words. I was worried about you" She murmured.

"Thanks Nayeon, but really I'm good" I insist.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I would be eventually"

"Good. Don't worry about it okay? It will all work out. I know it will"

"Thanks gurl" I said gratefully that she was trying to make me feel better even though what she was suggesting would never happen.

"Sure thing. Okay, I have to go now. I'll see you at school tomorrow"

"Okay bye!" I said and hang up the call. Readying my phone on the nightstand table, I went inside my bathroom to get ready for bed. Once I got back out, I took up the book that I was currently reading from my nightstand table and got back on my bed.

I was lying flat on my bed reading for about ten minutes, when I head a sound on my window. I looked towards my open window and almost fall off my bed in shock. Coming through my window, I saw that was none other than Taehyung. I stood up from my before and walked over to the window as he stepped inside my room.

My eyes widen with shock. "Taehyung, are you crazy? How did you get over here?"

Taehyung shrugged and pointed a finger behind him through the window. "I come by that big tree"

"But I thought you said it was impossible" I exclaimed, astonished that he actually came over the fence that separated our house and used the tree to my room without breaking his bone.

He smiled at my reaction. "No, I said you couldn't do it. But I didn't say anything about myself"

I rolled my eyes at his remark. "Of course" I replied. As we fell into silence fjr about three seconds and suddenly I started to feel awkwarf. Trying to relieve the tension a bit, I asked. "Now care to tell me. Why are you up to at this hour?"

"I'm here because I wanted to tell you that I don't want us to end our dating" He said looking straight at me.

I looked back at him confused. "Why? I don't think we have to pretend anymore"

"Yeah I know, but we won't be fake dating. I was thinking that we could date for real this time" he stared watching my reaction.

My eyes went wide at his sentence. I tried to  remain cool nit sure where he was going with this. Whether he was joking or not, I didn't want to get my hopes up just to be heartbroken again. These past three days I was avoiding him so that I could get over the frightening feelings that I was having.

"Why? I thought you were getting back with Tzuyu" I casually said. "I thought you still live her, didn't you?" I added hesitantly.

"I never loved her. I know that now" Taehyung replied immediately. "And besides, I had no intention of getting back with her"