[19]

.
.
.
.
.

During the car ride, no one of Taehyung or Jisoo talk anything. The atmosphere become dead silent. The younger did try to made a conversation with the brunette girl but Jisoo just seemed to completely ignore his words. Even though she heard everything he talk to her but she just doesn't the mood to talk with him right now.

Meanwhile Taehyung keep glancing at her from time to time, he didn't know why this affect him so much that Jisoo doesn't talk much with like usual whenever they were in thr car together. He did admit that he like Jisoo's interaction. She was so much fun and joyful to talk with. Seeing that she becomes silent like this, it bother him so much. He doesn't want her to ignoring him. That's why in the next seconds, for the nothing time he try to talk to her once again.

"Hey, Jisoo! Are you hungry? I come to know this new restaurant that is opening today, and it did have a chicken also. i know chicken is your favourite. Let's go the-"

"Just go home! I need to rest" Jisoo coldly cutting Taehyung in the middle of his sentence without giving him a glance.

statement enough to made Taehyung knitted his brows in pure anger. Why did she bring rude to him all of sudden? She doesn't told him what's wrong he was doing to receive this cold behaviour from her. So in the next ment, Taehyung pulled to the side of the road and stop his car making Jisoo who busy on staring at the view from the window bumping her head a little against the car.

"Yah, what the hell are you doing? Are you going to kill me?" Jisoo shouted in hiss while mumbling a curse word at Taehyung.

"I don't understand. What the hell is wrong with you today?" He didn't answer her question but asking her back with annoyance. He so done with her cold treatment.

"I'm all fine you can see right?" Jisoo reply with a half glare at the guy. Making Taehyung sighed in frustration and just in a second, a smirk appear on his lips upon remembering about something in his head.

"I know now, so the students did say in cafeteria that you're jealous of me. Is this true? Awe...jealous bunny is so cute..." An anger that he felt a while ago has vanished and replace with a smile in teasing way towards the girl beside him.

Hearing that Jisoo widen her eyes. "I-i'm not... you're so full of yourself. Besides why would I am jealous when we are just a fake couple. Stop overthinking Kim Taehyung. Me jealous if you? This is a nice joke!" Jisoo said trying to be confident and serious, but deep down in her heart was opposite with the words she just saying.

"Oh come on just admit that you're jealous. I didn't know you looks even more cute when you're angry." Taehyung said not just by the words but his hands lean in to pinch her cheeks.

Jisoo was too stunned to speak as she immediately pushed his hands away from her cheeks. "Stop teasing me! Drive away now, I'm so exhausted today" She said trying to quiz the topic. She was a bit shy and embarrassed at the same time. This guy really made her crazy.

Taehyung give her a body smile. "Sure as you wish my Sooyaa!" He mutter calling out her nickname. Jisoo just look away not being able to look at him anymore. She can feel her heart was thumbing in her chest.

***

Jisoo

When I got home that evening, I saw that Dad and my step mother already home. I walked into the living room where they both were sitting. When they noticed my presence, they turn to look at me in unison, smiling happily.

"What's going on?" I asked as I stare at them with a frown while give them a look back and forth.

"Jisoo-yah, we have great news to tell you" my dad suppresses with happiness, I can see that in his action. I took a seat on the couch in front of them and waiting to hear the great news they'll tell in the next moment. I can't help but smiling as well, even though I didn't know what it is
But just by looking at their reaction, it was sure that it was really a great news to them.