[21]

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung

"What are you doing here?" I demanded. But Tzuyu was indeed standing on the doorstep smiling as if she had forgotten what she did two years ago. She looked every bit the same as she did before she left.

She lifted her eyebrows curiously at me upon hearing my question. "Is that how you're going to greet me after not seeing me for almost two years!" She asked. "Come on, let me in"

"What are you doing here, Tzuyu?" I repeated, not giving her an invitation to come inside my house. Ignoring my question, she shift her head to the side to look behind me.

"Who's that?" She asked pointing at where Jisoo was. Realising that Jisoo was still sitting on the couch in the living room, I turned around to look at her. She stood up and walked over to the door.

"I think I better get going, Taehyung" Jisoo said to me while her gazing back and forth between me and Tzuyu. Without hearing my response, she was about to walk pass me when I immediately catch her wrist.

"No stay!" I said. Tzuyu was going to leave soon anyway. I had no intention of keeping her here for long.

However, Jisoo shook her head. "No, I have to get home anyway. I'll talk to you later" she denied, and before I could protest further, she stepped passed me after release her hand from my grip.

Feeling annoyed at Tzuyu presence being her right now, I focused my attention back to her with my blank face. "I don't want to talk or meet you Tzuyu, so you better leave now"

Hearing this, she tilt her head to the side of the direction where Jisoo walking a while ago. "Who's that girl? You didn't answer my question" She demanded again.

"Her name is Jisoo and she's my girlfriend" I reposted without hesitation to introducing Jisoo as my girlfriend.

"Hmm okay" Tzuyu gave a short nod. "I never expected you to be dating someone like her"

"What is that supposed to mean?" I demanded feeling my anger rise. She doesn't have the right to talk about Jisoo like that or comment on who I should and shouldn't date.

She shrugged get shoulder before reply. "Nothing" I stood quietly waiting for her to go, when she added. "Can you please let me in for at least five minutes? I promise I'll go after that"

I thought about it fir a seconds, if I don't let her in she would not leave and I don't want her to stay here longer than she has to. "Play. Two limited, that's it" I replied. I stepped aside from the doorway and she entered. I then close the door after her. She turned around to face me.

"Now due the final time, why are you here?"

She looked up at me and sighed. "My parents moved back here and I came to see you" she explained, then added quietly. "I missed you, that's why"

"Well, it's too late for that now. I don't want to see you. A d what happened to your new boyfriend by the way?"

"You mean Sehun?" She asked them look directly at me, befjre adding. "Sehun was a mistake. I'm really sorry, Taehyung. I shouldn't have left you. But I'm here now, I want us to give it another try"

"I don't think so" I said crossing my arms.

"Why?" She asked as if it wasn't obvious.

"Tzuyu, you left me without giving an explanation and then started hanging out with your new boyfriend. You didn't say a word to me. You acted as ifu feelings didn't even matter to you. And besides that, I'm dating someone else now"

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I said I made a mistake"

"Yeah well, what's done is done. Also your two minutes is up" Tzuyu cross her arms over her chest and stared at me for a long time, before saying. "Okay, if that's what you want" With that she turned and walked towards the door.