[7]

.
.
.
.
.

The dinner was delicious and Mrs. Kim was great dinner company. I ate every single thing which she was delighted about. When we were finished eating. She went to the kitchen and came back with sliced of the chocolate cake that I had brought earlier. Even though I couldn't eat anything more, I accepted the offered slice anyway.

After I finished the last crumb of the cake, I looked up at Taehyung's mother across the table. "Thanks again for dinner, Auntie. It was amazing" I commended that made her to smile brightly at me.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it"

"Of course, I really enjoyed it" I returned her smile which was contagious. She suddenly classed her hands in excitement.

"Oh, I have to show you Taehyung's pictures. I'll go get the album" she said, getting up from the instantly from her seat.

Taehyung who was sitting beside me, eyes widen. "No, Mom. I don't think that it necessary. Jisoo had to leave now anyways" He said quickly trying to stop his mother.

But his mother just brushed his comment aside. "Oh nonsense. I'm sure Jisoo would be happy to see it" She said, stopping to look over at me.

"Oh yes, I would love to" I replied, nodding my head eagerly. Taehyung glared at me as I looked at him and gave him an innocent smile.

Mrs. Kim came back with an album and we went into the living room and sat on the couch. Taehyung sat on the recliner in front of us, crossing his arms and looking unhappy that I was seeing his childhood pictures.

His mother showed me all kinds of pictures. Pictures of her family, Taehyung, her and Taehyung, Taehyung and his father. I especially like the ones with Taehyung. He was so cute as a baby and a young boy. There was a baby pictures of Taehyung naked in a bathtub. There was one, where he was five or six, his face and hands were covered in icing from the cake that was in front of him. He was grinning at the camera showing his missing front teeth.

"Ohhh, this is when he was seven and had the chicken pox" Mrs. Km pointing at a picture where a small boy was sitting on a bed. His face and arms were covered with small red spots.

"Aww...look at him. He looks grumpy" I said giggling.

"Yes, he didn't want to take a pictures" Mrs. Kim told me. As I looked up at Taehyung, who was glaring at me. He was looking exactly like he was looking in the picture right now, grumpy.

"Tae, you didn't tell me that you were this adorable as a little boy?" I said, to which Taehyung just continue to glare at me, ignoring my comment. I shook my head and ignore the daggers he was shooting my way and continue to look through the pictures. We looked at all the pictures in the album and when we were finished, Mrs. Kim closed it. I stood up from the couch. " It was so nice being here. Thanks for inviting me"

Mrs. Kim stood up as well. "I'm glad you came" she walked over to me and pulled me in a tight hug. She pulled back after awhile and look at me. "You are welcome here anytime, okay?"

"Okay Auntie" I smile and nodded lightly at her. "Then, I think I am leaving now. See you later" I bid her my goodbye and turned to Taehyung, who stood beside me.

He came forward and made his way toward the door with me walking along with him. Taehyung opened the front door and I stepped out. He stepped out after me. I turned to him lifting an eyebrows. "Where are you going? You don't need to follow me over to my house. It's a short walk and it's only 7:30pm"

"Believe me, I do. My mother expects me to walk you home. If I fon she is going to give me an earful about how she raised me better" He said.

I nodded my head in understanding and we walked over to my house in silence,untill Taehyung spoke. "So, I see you enjoyed yourself looking at my baby pictures"