[15]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo

The following day, I was home alone with nothing to do. My Dad and Stepmother had gone out and I was bored untill Nayeon gets here which is about 3 in the noon. I looked at the time on my phone seeing that it was just twelve and half in the afternoon.

As I lay on my bed thinking about what to do, my phone suddenly vibrated. I took it from the nightstand and saw that I got a text from Taehyung.

Taehyung: What are you doing?

Me: I'm not doing anything, why?

Taehyung: I'm bored. Come over here

Me: What does you being bored got to do with me?

Taehyung: Because we can do something interesting to get to occupy our time ;)

I rolled my eyes at the message as I can imagine Taehyung smirking as he sent it.

Me: Do you always have to be a sec crazed manic?

Taehyung: Ha! I wasn't, but look where you're mind went😝

Me: Haha..very funny. Okay fine, i'll be right over.

Just then I out on my shoes quickly and left the house. When I reached over to Taehyung's house, I ring the door bell. I heard him answer me from the inside to 'Come in' so I opened the door and walk inside the living room, seeing him laying on the couch with his phone in his hands.

"I'm here, what do you have in mind?" I remarked as I took a seat beside him.

Taehyung our down his phone and grinned at me. "Don't pretend like you're not glad for my company"

"I was doing by myself" I replied crossing my arms.

"Of course you were, but it's more cool to hand out with me" Taehyung replied with a sky grin.

"Oh please, You're funny, you know that?" I questioned as I walked over to him.

"Yeah, that's one of my best qualities" He winked at me then stand up from the couch. "I have an amazing video game, but I need a partner"

"What about Jimin?" I asked.

"You're right just next door, why should I bother Jimin?"

"You know, I've never played any video games in my life" I stated.

Taehyung walked over to set up the game. "Don't worry, it's really easy. I'll show you"

After the game was set up, Taehyung took a seat on the couch again as I sat beside him. I watched as he used the remote to bring up the game information. Taehyung explained in details about what the game was about before he hand me a game controller. To be honest, when he explained the target of the game, it actually seems really interesting. I couldn't wait to begin.

Taehyung then went on to explore how to use the game controller. When he was finished, I thought for sure that I would forget everything because it was a bit confusing. There were too many buttons to clock on for different functions. However, when we actually started playing, I got the hang of it quickly.