Chapter 3 poison

In the evening, Xuanyuan Hancheng took Yuan Fu, and the two men took advantage of the night to go to the Queen's dormitory Yongshou Palace.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng came to Yongshou Palace, the emperor and queen had just finished their dinner and were drinking tea and talking together.
After a lifetime, after seeing his father and mother again, Xuanyuan Hancheng felt a burst of sorrow in his heart.
Xuanyuan's father and mother supported each other in the struggle for the throne in the early years. He has always envied the relationship between his parents.
The father had only five sons, including two eldest sons and three common sons. Because of his own experience, the father made him a storehouse early because of his clear rules, and taught him carefully. And the age gap between their eldest son and the common son is also relatively big, his common brother is after the father emperor ascends the throne, in order to balance the court, only after the draft was born one after another. His common brothers were instilled with the idea of loyalty and patriotism from an early age, and they were in peace until his rebirth, which posed no threat to him. All these can show the father's affection for his mother and his intentions for him.
The queen saw that the prince suddenly came over in the evening, and before she could ask the question, she was surprised by the action of Xuanyuan Hancheng.
"Father Emperor, Queen Mother" Xuanyuan Han inherited on the front, did not say a word. I kowtowed to them three times first.
"Cheng, what's the matter with you?" The queen felt that there was something wrong with Xuanyuan Hancheng today. "it's so late.".? "
The emperor felt that Xuanyuan Hancheng must have something to say and waved his hand and retired from the palace.
After only the three of them were left, the emperor asked Xuanyuan Hancheng, "but what's the matter?"
Xuanyuan Hancheng told his father and mother what he found out that the maids around Xu Xueying had poisoned him to hinder his heirs and that it was done by previous kings and princesses and so on.
"the sons and ministers of the father and mother are unfilial, they do not work hard, they do not know people clearly, and they are guilty!" Xuanyuan Hancheng choked at them.
The emperor and queen were shocked when they heard this, and the queen staggered. "is this true? this. This. "
Xuanyuan Han came forward to support her grieving mother and comforted her and said: "Father and mother rest assured that Xin's discovery is early and can be cured in two or three years."
"how can I rest assured, my son?" Descendants are a big deal. No wonder there are only two sick daughters in the past few years when the son got married. The Xue family is so vicious that she hates it! Empress Dowager Xue suppressed her everywhere when she was alive. And now it's hurting her son.
The emperor was also very angry and clapped his hand on the table. The teacups on the table rattled. "the Xue family. The king of history. " The emperor gritted his teeth.
He has been on the throne for several years and has not given up. Put his hand in his son's backyard.
"is there any definite evidence?" Asked the emperor.
"the maids around Xu have been secretly taken, the crown prince's palace has been monitored, and several people responsible for delivering messages are already under control. The kings of the past were more careful and left nothing behind. On the surface, only the Xue family could be found. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng sighs the airway.
Except for finding that Bizhu's family is in the hands of the Xue family, there are no other clues related to the history of kings.
"Father, I don't want to deal with these people for the time being. I just want to send someone to keep a close watch. Wait for the time to hit again. I have grounded Xu, saying that Bizhu bumped into me for Xu's pet, and was killed by my staff. And the Crown Princess, I will keep her in bed for a long time. " Xuanyuan Hancheng told his father his plan.
The emperor listened to Xuanyuan's plan and agreed. So far, that's all we can do. if we can't grasp the detailed evidence, we won't be able to move the Xue family at all, but there will be more trouble. His son has always been his pride, he made great military achievements when he was a teenager, and he has become more and more mature in dealing with government affairs. I didn't expect to make such a big mistake in women and heirs.
"are you really all right? will it take two or three years to recuperate?" The emperor asked with concern.
"back to my father, yes, Qian Tai Doctor from Tai Hospital has already seen it for me. It will take at least two or three years to clean up the toxins in my body and recuperate. By the way, I can't get close to women for the past two years. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng gave the key to both the father and the mother.
"in that case, there will be no heirs in two or three years."
The emperor sighed that the difficulty of his son and heir was a big problem, not to mention the kings, and even the courtiers were sure to find the problem.
"Father, I know what you think, and I have come up with a solution." Xuanyuan Hancheng said, "my minister is ready to fight against the barbarians in the north."
"what? Go out to the barbarians? " The emperor doubted that he had just signed the contract two years ago. Why do you have to send troops all of a sudden?
"nonsense! Why go to the battlefield when you have such a body? " The queen looked disapproving.
"although I have signed a contract with the barbarians, the barbarians have never been trustworthy. After two years of rest and recuperation, they will make a comeback sooner or later. My ministers boldly predict that it may be time for them to go south again after the autumn harvest this year, so they have to be on guard!" Xuanyuan Hancheng said: "my minister suggested that we should immediately step up the training of elite troops, and if we encounter barbarian Sucker Punch, we can immediately send troops to reinforce the border town." Destroy the barbarians in one fell swoop, please go! In this way, we can not only solve the harassment of foreigners for my father, but also have to go out for at least a year and a half. My minister will ask Qian Taiyi to recuperate his body with the army, so as to kill two birds with one stone. "
"this is also an way, but are you sure the barbarians will Sucker Punch?" The emperor hesitated.
"I can't guarantee it, but I think the barbarians have always gone back on their promises, and 90% of them will come true."
The emperor nodded, and his son was getting better and better, thinking farther than he did. He is not the kind of emperor who is taboo to an excellent son. On the contrary, the more outstanding his son is, the more proud he is. All along, Xuanyuan Hancheng never let him down, so he chose to believe in and support his son.
"well, from tomorrow, you can go to Beidaying."
"Xie Father, my son and minister must be disobedient to the mission." The father still trusted him as always, and Xuanyuan Hancheng was deeply moved.
When he came out of the Yongshou Palace, Xuanyuan Han said to the waiting Yuanfu, "go back to the palace." Looking at Xingkongxuan Yuan Han Cheng breathed a sigh of relief, persuaded his father and mother, everything was changed according to his idea.
For many people, tonight is destined to be a sleepless night. Xu Xueying almost fainted when she heard that her maid in the palace was killed by a stick and that she was grounded.
She didn't understand what went wrong. His Royal Highness has always doted on her, and when it comes to inviting favor, she often goes to deliver soup to the prince. The prince always said that she was virtuous and considerate, and most of them would come to her after drinking soup.
Now she is grounded, which has never been done before. It's a pity that she couldn't get any news. She was really worried to death.
"Xiao Li, go and ask me again." Xu Xueying said to the eunuchs around her, she was a little worried. She didn't know if her hands and feet on Yu's side had been found.
Think about it and comfort yourself, no, it's all cleaned up. There are no clues left, and if his Royal Highness really found out that she had harmed the heir, it would not have been so simple as grounded.
In the palace of the Crown Princess, Crown Princess Xue Caiyu also anxiously asked her confidant Mammy Wang, "Bizhu won't be there.". "
"No, the princess of the crown prince. It has been found that when Bizhu invited favor for Xu, her words collided with the crown prince, and she was killed by the crown prince's staff. "
"well, that Bizhu's family needs to be taken care of." Said the Crown Princess.
"No. Please rest assured that it will be done properly. " Said Mammy Wang, patting her chest.
But what they don't know is that the whole palace of the Crown Princess has been controlled, their every move is monitored by secret guards, and any news can no longer be passed on.
Xuanyuan Hancheng from the next day, in addition to attending the morning meeting, to help his father deal with some government affairs. He spent most of his time in Peking Camp, studying the art of war with the generals and stepping up the training of soldiers. Although the life is hard and tired, but the heart is full.
Xuanyuan Hancheng could not restrain his excitement at the thought that his treasure would enter the palace in less than a month. This life must be well arranged, so that his baby can come to his side again.
Just as Xuanyuan Han was counting the days and waiting, Lin Jiacun also received the important news that the palace was going to recruit people to enter the palace. What Lin Jiabao does not know at this time is that this will be the news that will change the fate of his life.
Lin Family Village
Just a day ago, in the evening of Linjia Village, an important news was announced that the palace would invite people to enter the palace, and they had 10 places in Linjia Village.
The people in the village were surprised to hear the news and talked about it.
"be quiet! Be quiet! Listen to me, everyone. The news is absolutely true. When I entered the county today, the county master said it himself. There are 10 places in our Linjia Village this time. The requirement is that girls or twins aged 11 to 13 years old. I know no one wants to send their children to the palace, but the county gave the order. If it is not finished, the whole village will suffer. " Li Zheng continued, "in fact, entering the palace is not as terrible as everyone thinks. After entering the palace, there is monthly money." Today, he is kind. After entering the palace, he will be released from the palace at the age of 25, and there will be a sum of money. If you get the green eyes of a noble person, it will be a bright future for your family. "
Just finished, some greedy families have shown a yearning look.
Li is looking at these people with satisfaction, and it seems that it will not be too difficult to fill 10 places. Li is determined to add another fire. "according to the usual practice, if you don't want to go to a family, if you meet the requirements, you have to pay five taels of silver each." At that time, the money will be divided equally among 10 people in the palace, all with a little subsidy. All right, when you have made up your mind, please come to me to sign up as soon as possible. I'm going to report the list in ten days. The people will be sent to the county seat to gather in half a month. "
When Li finished talking, everyone slowly dispersed.
When the Lin Dazhuang family came home, they all looked sad. Even the two little ones in the family felt that the atmosphere was wrong and dared not speak.
Lin Dazhuang's family is an ordinary peasant family in Lin village. Lin Dazhuang is 40 years old, born with a bear waist and tiger back, and is an authentic peasant man.
Lin Dazhuang's parents died young, and he lived in the village alone with his young brother Lin Li. Lin Dazhuang is a good hand in the field, and people are also industrious and willing to work. Relying on the thin fields left by his parents and his own diligence, he not only married his own wife and had children, but also helped his younger brother to marry, and created a little family business all by himself.
Lin Dazhuang married the Zhang family in the leading village and married Zhang Huiniang, a doll that his parents had decided for him in the early years. Zhang Huiniang is a miserable person. After her parents died of illness, the family owed a large amount of debt. Only Zhang Huiniang and her eldest brother and sister depend on each other. They don't want Hex, and life gets better after the family's debts are paid off. When the eldest brother of the Zhang family was working outside, he was so tired that he fell down and never got up again.
Everyone said that Zhang Huiniang was so doomed that she killed her family and persuaded Lin Dazhuang not to marry her.
Lin Dazhuang didn't believe this, so he married Zhang Huiniang in accordance with the agreement.
Lin Dazhuang and Zhang Huiniang lived a very good life after they got married, and the young couple mixed oil in their honey. It surprised the people who were waiting to see his bad luck.
The similar experiences of Lin Dazhuang and Zhang Huiniang in their early years made them cherish and love each other more. They are all people who have experienced hardships, and they are all diligent and capable, and their days are slowly becoming more and more prosperous.
They gave birth to a total of six children. The eldest daughter, Lin Jiner, has been married, and the eldest son, Lin Jiawen, has just got married this year. The third daughter, Lin Lier, is 13 years old, and the second son, Lin Jiabao, is 12 years old. These two children meet the criteria for this palace selection. For a moment, everyone was really worried, hey!
When everyone was silent, Lin Lier suddenly said, "Mom and Dad, don't worry, let your daughter into the palace, the daughter will take good care of herself."
"No, I want the second sister. If I go there, I won't see the second sister." Lin Xiuer was closest to Lin Lier. When she heard that her sister was going to some palace, she clung to her.
Lin Jiacai on one side also murmured, "what about Brother Dahai?" Brother Dahai said he would be my second brother-in-law. "
Lin Jiacai and Lin Xiuer are a pair of twins. They were born to Zhang Huiniang in her thirties. They are their youngest child. They are only 8 years old this year.
Since the birth of the dragon and Phoenix fetus, as soon as the rumors of Zhang Huiniang's bad life have been changed in the village, she has been praised for her good fortune one after another. After all, the dragon and Phoenix fetus are rare and are also a symbol of good fortune.
"Brother Dahai, don't ever talk about him again." Lin Lier, with a fierce personality, reprimanded her brothers and sisters.
Zhou Hai is the eldest brother of the neighbor, and the Zhou family and the Lin family have a good relationship. Lin Lier and Zhou Hai also grew up together, and they grew up together without guessing.
Although the two are not engaged, the two families have already formed a tacit understanding and are only ready to get married when the child is older.
"I'd better go. I can, too. I'm already a big boy. I'm not afraid to go to the palace." Lin Jiabao said, with a strong face. He knows the affection between the second sister and brother Dahai. Brother Dahai is usually very kind to them. Although he is reluctant to leave his family, he is willing to go to the palace if he must.
"all right, stop talking. Your father and I will not let you go in the palace. Even if your father and I are smashing pots and selling iron, we will certainly scrape together the money. Don't worry, you are all the hearts of your parents, and your parents will find a way. " Zhang Huiniang touched Lin Jiabao's face to appease the tunnel.
Although Lin Jiabao is a couple of children, they never think there is anything wrong with him. Lin Jiabao is cute and sensible. On the contrary, Lin Dazhuang and his wife doubly loved him and named him Jiabao. Zhang Huiniang thinks that she can give birth to a dragon and Phoenix, which is the good luck brought by Jiabao.
"Mom and Dad, I'll go to the county bookstore tomorrow to find a job and see if I can advance some wages." Lin Jiawen thought for a moment.
Lin Jiawen looks like his father and is born tall and sturdy. Although Lin Jiawen is rude, he likes reading as much as his name.
Seeing that his son likes reading, Lin Dazhuang gritted his teeth and offered him to study at the old scholar's home in the village. Lin Jiawen is also an aspiring student. He studies very hard and passed the Tongsheng examination last year. Exempted from the land tax at home, the old scholar also liked him as a student and married his youngest daughter to him. just got married at the beginning of this year, and it was a time of complacency. None of the people in the village think highly of him. Only now do know that the useless is a scholar!
Lin Jiawen's new wife, Wu Qiaolan, looked at her husband worriedly, but dared not say anything. Wu Qiaolan thought that she would not go back to her mother's house to borrow some, but she thought that her family was not rich either, and her income from teaching only depended on her father. Alas! Dad once said that with her husband's talent, it's not a problem to be admitted to a scholar next year. Now the husband wants to give up his studies and go to work, alas!
Lin Jiawen knows best about the situation at home. Although he is exempted from land tax, he has just got married and his family has just spent a sum of money. Now there are only a few taels of silver left. Originally, the days are going to get better. If the land tax is exempted, all the income from the fields can be saved. At that time, we will save some more money to buy some more land, and gradually the income will be more. Moreover, the brothers and sisters in the family are all older, and up to now they are still huddled together in a room, and they are still preparing for a big house, which is also the expectation of everyone in the family. And now the harvest time has not yet arrived, not to mention ten taels of silver, even five taels of silver can not be taken out.
"No, I've been admitted as a child student. You'd better study hard, the family is still counting on you to take the examination of the scholar! Only in this way can the family's military service, kiln service and so on be exempted. It's time for home to be enlightened, and you have to be careful. Your mother and I are going to visit your eldest sister's house tomorrow. We should borrow money from our parents-in-law in order to meet an emergency. All right, don't worry. Your parents are here. Go and have a rest. " Lin Dazhuang comforted the children, so he gave up an old face and did not want the children to go to the palace to endure hardship.
The head of the family has spoken, and everyone has to rest with worry.
Early the next morning, Lin Dazhuang and his wife got up early and prepared to enter the county seat. Zhang is telling his daughter-in-law, Lil and Jiabao, "I'm ready for lunch in the pot. Be careful not to burn it when it's hot." Your father and I will be back early. Lil and Jiabao should help your sister-in-law and take care of the little one. "
While Zhang was talking, suddenly the sound of a horse's hoof came from outside the yard. As soon as it looked like a carriage was coming, the driver parked the carriage. A woman got out of the car and carefully helped a woman out of the car.
"Sister, it's the eldest sister who is back." When the dragon and Phoenix heard the noise, the elder sister, who had not seen for a long time, shouted excitedly.
"Oh, why are you back? why are you still running around like this?" Zhang saw the eldest daughter carrying her body and carefully went up to help her into the house.
"it's been more than four months, and it's all right to be pawned. Besides, I'm not running around when I go back to my mother's house. " Lin Jiner said with a smile.
"they are all mothers, and they are still acting coquettish. When you come out like this, your husband and father-in-law are also worried. "
The woman on the side said with a smile, "Don't worry, my wife told me and Zhao Boy to come here with his wife. Zhao Boy can drive steadily, and there won't be any mistakes."
"it's really hard for you to come out early in the morning. let's all come in and have a drink of tea in the hall." Zhang was very satisfied with his in-law's attitude and smiled and asked his daughter-in-law to make tea and entertain them.
When it comes to Lin Jiner's marriage, it was once a hot topic in the village. After all, being able to marry into the city is the envy of everyone in the village.
Zhang helped his daughter into the back room and sat down and said, "you see, your parents-in-law are so kind to you. Be filial to them!"
"that's for sure. Now my mother-in-law is still helping me with my smart brother, and I save a lot of effort." Now is the time for my three-year-old son to be mischievous.
Lin Jiner is now living a happy life. While thanking her parents-in-law, she is also more grateful to her parents. Her marriage came from an act of kindness by her father.
Her husband's family is the Qin family in Kaibu Village, a county town. The Qin family has been engaged in the cloth business for generations, and it can also be regarded as a long-established cloth village, and some fixed customers are doing brisk business. Her father-in-law bought farmland and Zhuangzi with all the money he earned every year, and now owns as much as a hundred mu of fertile land.
Once when Mr. Qin was collecting rent in Zhuangzi, when he passed through Linjia Village, he accidentally startled his horse and fell into the ditch. At that time, it was a big winter, and the river was bitterly cold, and because he grew up in the city without water, he was about to die. Coincidentally, Lin Dazhuang was inspecting the fields at home. When he saw the situation, he immediately jumped into the river to save people, which saved his life.
The Qin family is of course extremely grateful to Lin Dazhuang. under contact, they also fell in love with this kind and simple peasant family. Master Qin had the intention of getting married after seeing the gentle and capable eldest sister of the Lin family.
The Qin family has an only son, Qin Kaixing. The son inherits his father's legacy to help his father take care of the family's business. He is an excellent and capable child. At first, Mrs. Qin did not like to let her son marry a village, but she dared not refute her husband's meaning. However, after sending people to see each other, they were very satisfied with Lin Jiner's appearance and conduct. More importantly, it is a good match with his son's eight characters, and Lin Jiner is granted the life of Wangzi Wangfu. Mrs. Qin has nothing to be picky about.
Lin Jiner's marriage is a happy event in the village, and the betrothal gift is full of betrothal gifts in the backyard of the Lin family, which dazzles people's eyes. The Lin family was also tough, didn't stay, and took care to buy a dowry. So that on the wedding day, the Qin family looked highly at it. Everyone in the village envied her good fortune. To marry a very rich family in the city, there was no need to worry about eating and drinking spicy food for the rest of her life.
After Lin Jiner married into the Qin family, she has always been respectful to her parents-in-law and loved Qin Kaixing very much. The following year gave birth to a big fat boy, named Qin Zicong, nicknamed brother Conger. Now Lin Chin-er is pregnant again, and Mrs. Qin is now very satisfied with Lin Chin-er's virtuous ability.
"my parents-in-law sent me here this time. I have heard in the city that we are going to recruit palace people in our village. I am very worried that the second sister and Jiabao are of the right age. I am very worried that the palace is not a good place, no matter how good it is to be a lackey." Lin Jiner said that she didn't want her brother and sister-in-law to go to the place where they ate people and didn't spit out their bones.
"that's what your father and I thought. We were going to town when you came."
Lin Jiner gave the ten taels of silver she had brought to Zhang. "I think my eldest brother has just got married, and the family may not be able to turn around."
"Thank you so much for your in-law. It's a great help this time. We'll return it as soon as possible." Lin Dazhuang looked at the silver his daughter brought and said gratefully.
At noon, Zhang and his daughter-in-law carefully bought some good dishes, Jiabao and Lil also helped pick up the dishes, and the dragon and Phoenix twins happily talked around the eldest sister. Everyone had a good meal and was in a good mood.
In the afternoon, everyone put Lin Jiner on the carriage. Zhang picked a lot of vegetables grown in the backyard and loaded them, and once again asked the eldest daughter to bring thanks to her in-laws.
The Lin family watched the carriage leave slowly.