Chapter 43 return

It was only a day later that the Lin Dazhuang family found that there was no sign of Ke Mei and them in the palace. Lin Dazhuang and they asked Jiabao, "how come your second uncle's family is missing, as well as Lin Chuner and her husband?"
"I don't know. His Royal Highness said he had sent them back, saying that he had arranged a good place for Lin Chuner's father-in-law." Lin Jiabao listened to Xuanyuan Hancheng said, in what city. Unfortunately, I was too sleepy to remember.
"this is really. It embarrassed his Highness the Crown Prince. " Lin Dazhuang did not think much about it, thinking that his Royal Highness had made the arrangement for the sake of Jiabao. "in that case, it's time for us to go back. After all, this is a palace, and we don't live very much."
"Yes, after celebrating your birthday for Jiabao, you have lived here for so many days. We should go back, too. Jiabao looks at how you are doing now, and we are relieved. " Zhang Huiniang said somewhat reluctantly.
Lin Jiabao was also very reluctant to give up and hugged his mother and mother. "Mother, I don't want to give up on you. You must come to Beijing next year!"
Lin Jiawen always felt that something was wrong with the sudden disappearance of the Lin family. He went to see his Royal Highness alone in the evening. Xuanyuan Hancheng received Lin Jiawen alone, and he appreciated Guobao's eldest brother. Under the appearance of a rough-mining peasant man, this Lin Jiawen has a keen heart of a scholar.
"your Highness, I don't know where Lin Li and they were sent?" Lin Jiawen asked, thinking that his Royal Highness would not arrange any good place for them.
"I arranged for them to go to the border town, where the scenery was good, and I thought they would like it." Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiawen and said without a trace of emotion.
Lin Jiawen thought to himself that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince is really scary. This is the real Crown Prince. His Royal Highness, who is usually gentle and incomparably gentle, only belongs to his younger brother. Border town. No wonder they would like it, but they remembered the rumors they had heard about his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. think his Royal Highness has been very kind.
"you don't have to worry about all this. When you go back this time, all you have to do is review and prepare for going to Beijing." Xuanyuan Hancheng is still very satisfied with Lin Jiawen, and after honing him for a few years, he can be reused.
"No. Students will do their best. " Lin Jiawen replied.
The next day, Lin Jiabao reluctantly bid farewell to his family. Xuanyuan Han Cheng accompanied by no words, only listening to the good treasure chattering to the family, asking the eldest brother to study hard and come to Beijing, let his parents come to live in Beijing together, and bring his little nephew with him. Also listen to the good treasure instructed his brother-in-law Qin Kaixing to do business well and come to Beijing to open a shop as soon as possible. Bring his sister and three young ones together.
"all right, baby. It's getting late. " Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao's hand. He said to the crowd, "I wish you all a pleasant journey, and the guards will escort you back to Peixian."
The Lin family and the Qin family also saluted his Royal Highness.
Lin Jiabao watched their carriage drive away until it was completely out of sight.
"all right, baby. It will soon be next year, and you will have a chance to meet again. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng comfort treasure said, hugging him and turning back. "come on, let's go to the hot spring. If we take a few more days off, we'll have to get ready to go back to the palace. "
Lin Jiabao blushed and his heart beat as soon as he heard that he was going to soak in a hot spring. Although it is very comfortable to soak in the hot spring pool every time, I am always exhausted after each soak. Every time Xuanyuan Hancheng lures him to soak in hot springs in the name of hot springs, Lin Jiabao is difficult to refuse, following Xuanyuan Hancheng's meaning every time. It makes Xuanyuan Hancheng more enthusiastic about soaking in hot springs.
A few days later, Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao back to Los Angeles by boat. This time took a boat directly from Luozhou along the Luo River Canal to Los Angeles. It was a long journey on the water, and Lin Jiabao got a little seasick. Until he set foot on land in Los Angeles, Lin Jiabao still felt a little dizzy and had a bad appetite.
Xuanyuan Hancheng anxiously touched the little face of Guobao, "when you get to the residence, ask a doctor to show you." He somewhat regretted not bringing a doctor with him this time.
"I'm fine. I'm just a little seasick. I'll get over it later." Lin Jiabao shook his head hurriedly to see the doctor, feeling that he was not so serious.
When we got to Los Angeles, we were greeted by Los Angeles officials. After returning to their residence, Xuanyuan Hancheng took another two days off. After seeing that the signs of seasickness in Guobao were really much better, he got on the carriage and returned to the capital again.
I don't want to walk for a few days, and my baby is a little carsick again. Lin Jiabao felt dizzy again, sometimes nauseous.
Later, Su Ya prepared some candied fruits and other snacks for Lin Jiabao, which he pressed. Lin Jiabao can't stop talking as soon as he eats, but people feel much better.
"Honey, don't eat too much. If it's too sour, it's not good if your teeth fall down." Xuanyuan Han was relieved to see that Guobao looked good.
"it's not sour, it's delicious." Lin Jiabao soon ate half of the preserves in the jar. Holding a candied jar in his hand, as if he were holding some treasure.
"come. Let my husband taste whether it is sour or not. " Xuanyuan Han could not help kissing Guobao and tasting the taste of Guobao, "mm-hmm." It's a little sweet when it tastes like this. "
......
Yuanfu, who was driving outside, listened to the sound coming from the carriage and thought that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince and Lin Bian Jun were really good enough to mix oil.
They arrived at Bincheng a few days later, when they were halfway through the trip. Yicheng is a small town, which is still five or six days away from the capital.
In the evening, a banquet was held at the Bincheng garrison house, and the main officials of the city came to the garrison house to see his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
The guardian wife Liu and some other women accompanied Lin Jiabao to have dinner in the flower hall of the house. Liu and others have long made it clear that this Lin Bian Jun is the first person in the Prince's East Palace and a figure on the tip of his Royal Highness. None of them dared to snub, but fortunately, this Mr. Lin had a gentle attitude and no airs, so he was easy to get along with.
"this fried fish soup is the characteristic of our Bincheng. This fish is a specialty of Bincheng. This fish is not big, the meat is delicate and delicious, and it is very nourishing. Please taste it. " Liu introduced to Lin Jiabao.
Lin Jiabao scooped a spoonful of milky fish soup in the soup cup and took a sip. "it's really delicious and delicious!" Lin Jiabao always preferred fish soup and drank it all in a cup of fish soup. Gradually feel very uncomfortable in the stomach, bursts of sour feeling.
Lin Jiabao held back for a moment, but still couldn't help turning his head and vomiting. Lin Jiabao vomited so much that he felt dizzy in front of his eyes, and he almost fainted.
Lin Jiabao frightened everyone around him in this way, and Shuqin, who was beside him, hurriedly came forward to hold him.
"what's the matter with you, Mr. Lin?" Liu said anxiously. "come on. Quickly help Lin Pian-Jun to have a rest and send for a doctor! "
In the front yard, Yuanqing hurried to say a word to Yuanfu. Yuanfu heard a Rin in his heart and hurriedly came forward and whispered in the ear of his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
Xuanyuan Han listened to Yuanfu's words and hurriedly got up and left. Leaving Bincheng to guard them, they don't know what's going on. It was only later that learned from the news from the wife of the guard in the backyard that Lin Bian Jun was not feeling well. When everyone heard about it, they all felt that this gentleman on the side of the forest was really a favorite.
Xuanyuan Hancheng quickly returned to Lin Jiabao and saw Gao Bao lying on the bed, looking a little pale.
"what's the matter? Honey, what's the matter with you? " Xuanyuan Hancheng asked in a deep voice.
"I'm fine. I just threw up all the fish soup. It's a pity." Lin Jiabao said feebly.
Shuya, who was accompanied by the side, greeted the prince with courtesy. "greetings to his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. Mrs. Guardian has sent someone to send for a doctor to Lin Bian-Jun. She will be here soon."
After a while, saw Mrs. Liu, the guard, coming in with a doctor who was nearly half a hundred years old. The two of them knelt down to greet his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
"your Highness, this doctor Lu is the best doctor in our city, and he asked his Highness to allow Dr. Lu to feel the pulse for Lin." Liu said to his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
"go and check your pulse." Xuanyuan Han Cheng urged.
"No." Dr. Lu stepped forward nervously, and this was the first time he had felt the pulse of such an honorable man.
Doctor Lu first put it on Lin Jiabao's pulse through a silk handkerchief, and then asked Lin Jiabao to change his hand and feel the pulse again.
A moment later, the doctor said jokingly to his Royal Highness, "Congratulations to your Royal Highness, Lin Bian Jun is happy."
Xuanyuan Han Cheng felt ecstatic when he heard the doctor say that Guobao was happy. In this life, he and Guobao's children returned to them.
"good! good! Baby, we have a baby! " Xuanyuan Hancheng was very excited.
Lin Jiabao also blankly touched his flat belly. It was great that he had a baby.
"Congratulations to your Highness the Crown Prince and Mr. Lin. This is really great good news." Liu congratulated his Royal Highness.
Yuanfu, Yuanqing, Shuqin and Shuya all congratulated his Royal Highness the Crown Prince and Lin Bian Jun one after another.
"Ha! good! good! Everyone has a reward! " Xuanyuan Hancheng was very happy. It was blessed that he and Guobao had children so soon. This time he vowed to protect the baby and the children from any mistakes.
"how is Lin Pian-Jun's pulse? Do I need to take placebo? Is there anything to pay attention to? " Xuanyuan Hancheng asked with concern as he calmed down.
"if you go back to your Royal Highness, Lin's pulse will be stable, and you don't need to take anti-fetus medicine. It's just that Lin Pianjun is now in the early stages of pregnancy, which is less than a month, and it is the most important period. You need to be more careful, don't be tired, and this. The room. It's the same thing. I couldn't do it in the last few months. "
Xuanyuan nodded, "good!" Yuanfu, take it to Dr. Lu to receive the reward. "
Wait for people to retire, Xuanyuan Han holding just returned to the spirit of the good treasure kissed. "good baby, good baby, that's my baby. And our children are my babies. "
"well. Husband. I'm so happy. I have a baby. " Lin Jiabao leaned against Xuanyuan Hancheng's chest. He was still worried when he went to the palace. He didn't expect that he already had a baby. A feeling of joy welled up in his heart, and he felt that he was so happy at this time.
Xuanyuan Hancheng they rested in Bincheng for a few days, asked the doctor to confirm that the good treasure was all right, and then hit the road again. They walked very slowly all the way, fearing that the carriage would bump into the good boy. After walking for seven or eight days, I finally returned to the capital after the journey that I could get there in five days.