Chapter 54 Sweet

When the Wing King and the Wing Princess were in the imperial mausoleum to observe filial piety, the Wing Princess suddenly got an acute illness. The news made the government and the public look inside and outside, and while the ministers were surprised, they also sensed something wrong in their hearts, coupled with the sudden performance of Jingxi Hou to tell them that they were old. As soon as everyone thought of it, I'm afraid it was another royal secret, and they didn't dare to inquire into it any more.
A year passed quickly, and after the filial piety period of the emperor, the wing king returned to the government and the opposition, and the whole person was a little less impetuous and a little more introverted. Xuanyuan Hancheng felt some relief at his younger brother's growth. He felt that his younger brother had matured a lot after Wen Wenqian's affair. He also hoped that his younger brother would have someone to accompany him in the future. Do not want Xuanyuan Hanqi to go to the border town soon after returning to Beijing, Xuanyuan Hancheng repeatedly dissuaded or failed to change his brother's mind. Fortunately, there is no war in the border town now, so it would be better for my brother to go there to practice.
"two years. I'll give you two years at most. I have to come back in two years. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said to Xuanyuan Hanqi that his younger brother was his indispensable left and right arm.
After the emperor's filial piety period, Xuanyuan Han re-opened the imperial examination. Lin Jiawen participated in the imperial examination and won the first place in the imperial examination. In the temple examination, Lin Jiawen uses a poem to treat the farmers, the full text is full of vigor, the rhyme is accurate, and shows his amazing talent. Xuanyuan Hancheng sang his name in the Golden Hall and appointed Lin Jiawen as the number one scholar.
The title of the Golden list and the parade of the number one student have always been the dream of Jiuzi in the imperial school field. Lin Jiawen, of course, is no exception. He realized this dream with his own hard work.
At this point, Lin Jiawen became an upstart in Beijing, and the family of Emperor Guijun really entered the vision of the Chinese people for the first time.
On this day, Lin Jiawen was holding an imperial imperial edict with a golden saddle and Zhu mane horse in his hand, hugging him in front and back, opening the road with flags and drums, enjoying the sky with guns, and decorating the streets with lanterns and lanterns all over the street. People lined the streets to welcome them, and the second and third floors of the restaurants and teahouses facing the street were crowded with spectators.
Xuanyuan Hancheng was well prepared and ordered Hongyan House to clear the house. Lin Jiabao and Xuanyuan Hancheng watched today's lively scene in the elegant room on the third floor.
"it's Big Brother! Brother! " Lin Jiabao shouted excitedly when he saw the majestic appearance of his eldest brother at this time. But his voice was soon drowned out by the screams of the women around him.
"Flowers. Give me the flowers! No one hit my brother! I'll smash it! " Lin Jiabao shouted hurriedly.
Yuanqing immediately ran out smartly and soon came in with a basket of flowers. "Master, the flowers are coming."
Lin Jiawen is the number one champion riding a tall horse at the front, followed by the second place and the flower exploration in turn. The second place in the list is a young talent from the south of the Yangtze River, who comes from a poor family but has an extraordinary demeanor. Although he is over twenty, he has not yet got married because of his poor family. Nature was loved by the women, and flowers and jade clothes fell on him one after another.
Tanhua is naturally the most handsome of the top three. He is a son of a family with an outstanding family background. He is only 19 this year. It can be said that he is a talented young man, also unengaged, and the most popular of the three.
Compared with the two of them, Lin Jiawen looks a little worse. In addition, Lin Jiawen has already become a biological child, so the number of flowers smashed is the least.
Lin Jiabao grabbed a lot of flowers and threw them away, but it was a pity that the parade had already passed in front of the restaurant where he stayed. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Guobao throwing flowers to other men, although this man was the eldest brother of Guobao, he was still a little unhappy in his heart.
Lin Jiabao waited until the parade was completely out of sight before leaving from the window.
"they are having a thank you dinner at the zhuangyuan building today, and your family will be there. Honey, you're going. " Xuanyuan Han asked.
"No, it's not good for me to go in this position." Lin Jiabao thought carefully for a moment. I think it's better for him not to show up.
Now a parent of the eldest brother lives in the capital, and the younger brother is studying in the academy in the capital. Although my parents are not used to living in Beijing, they will live in the capital for a month within a year. His sister and brother-in-law will also accompany his parents to Beijing, so it is more convenient for him to meet his family.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the appearance of Guobao at this time and was happy to see that there were still some flowers left in a basket in his hand. Deliberately tease him, frivolously lift the good treasure's chin. "how much is this flower, little beauty?"
Lin Jiabao was blushed by the action of Xuanyuan Hancheng, and he knew that Xianggong was playing with him, and he was willing to cooperate. Flushed with a small face, held back for a long time to spit out a sentence: "slave family, slave family sell body does not sell art."
After saying that, Lin Jiabao found that he had said the opposite, and immediately wanted to dig a hole in the ground and get into it.
Xuanyuan Han happy laughter echoed in the elegant room, "good treasure.". " Xuanyuan Han Cheng hugged him in his arms and kissed him violently.
On one side, Yuanfu and Yuanqing looked at the warm and funny scenes between the emperor and the emperor, and they all couldn't help laughing. The emperor will show a completely different side from the usual only when he is around the emperor.
After lunch at Hongyan House, Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao left in a horse-drawn carriage and returned to the palace.
In the carriage, Lin Jiabao opened a corner of the curtain and looked at the street view with relish. Lin Jiabao is looking at the scenery outside the window, while Xuanyuan Hancheng is also looking at the beauty in his eyes. was a little distracted when thought of what Guobao just said about selling his body and not performing.
After Xuanyuan Han accepted filial piety, he really loved Guobao for a long time, and he inevitably lost control of his abstinence for a long time. After that, he couldn't get out of bed for two days. Xuanyuan Hancheng himself was also a little distressed, and after that, although he still doted on Guobao every night, he was more restrained.
Xuanyuan Hancheng held the baby on his lap and sat there, holding the beans on his chest across his clothes.
"Ah! Husband, please don't. " Lin Jiabao struggled a little. It was in the carriage.
"Beauty. You haven't sold yourself yet. I can't wait. " Xuanyuan Hancheng smiled and sucked heavily on the sensitive earlobe of Guobao.
"well. Don't tell each other. " Lin Jiabao's sensitive place was sucked by his husband and was powerless to resist.
......
The carriage has been into the palace gate did not listen, Yuanfu, Yuanqing are winked people, heard the movement of the carriage, driving the carriage slowly on the palace road. It took twice as long as usual to stop in front of Yongbao Hall.
Yongbao Hall is a newly built palace on the basis of the original Yikun Palace. Xuanyuan Hancheng personally wrote the three words Yongbao Hall.
After the period of Emperor filial piety, Xuanyuan Han carried the good treasure and moved into it, and the Yongbao Hall was used as the palace where the two of them lived together. The Empress Dowager Empress Dowager did not object to this either.
The harem of Xuanyuan is dead, leaving only one concubine of the Song Dynasty. Xuanyuan Han ordered her to move into Yongning Palace, which is a little farther away. Kang'er and Ann'er were already seven or eight years old, so they moved to Xisi School and were taken care of by the rearing Mammies.
As for the small number of the emperor's original concubines, Xuanyuan Hancheng let them live in the original palace, but did not ask them to move out.
As for the mother concubines of the three common brothers, after they opened the mansion as adults, Xuanyuan Hancheng also agreed that the common brothers would take their mother concubines out of the palace to spend their life in the house.
Xuanyuan's move attracted the unanimous gratitude of the harem princesses, princesses and their families. They were destined to die in this palace, and they were still worried about being squeezed into a palace in the future, and their treatment was not as good as it used to be. They did not expect that the emperor had done such a good deed, and they all praised him one after another.
As for the reopening of the draft mentioned by some ministers, the matter of reopening the draft and filling the harem. Xuanyuan Hancheng still went his own way and ignored it at all, and there was nothing the ministers could do about it.
The carriage stopped in front of Yongbao Hall for a long time, and then Xuanyuan Hancheng got out of the carriage with the weak and weak treasure in his arms.
Into the hall, a small figure stumbled out. "Father, father, father."
Dun Dun is more than one year old and can already walk, but he doesn't speak well and only knows simple words. The pronunciation of father is more difficult, he can only scream from father, but the word "father" is already very smooth. Dun Dun and Lin Jiabao are the closest and always like to haunt him.
"Pier." When Lin Jiabao saw his son, he struggled to get to the ground. Xuanyuan Hancheng had no choice but to put the good treasure on the chair and let him sit down. Alas. Indeed, my son forgot his husband. Xuanyuan Hancheng wondered whether to find a master to enlighten his fat son, so that the pier could not haunt him all day long.
"is Dun Dun well-behaved in the Royal Milk Palace today?" Lin Jiabao picked up the child with difficulty, but luckily he was sitting, which saved more effort. The pier is getting heavier and heavier now.
"good boy, good boy." Dun Dun replied, the little face leaned back and asked Lin Jiabao to kiss as a compliment.
Lin Jiabao kissed his son on the face and asked Su Ya about the situation of Dun Dun in Yongshou Palace today. The empress dowager was very fond of the pier, and Lin Jiabao was afraid that the empress dowager would feel lonely and would accompany the empress dowager for a while with the empress dowager every day.
Xuanyuan Han accepted the intimacy of their father and son and came forward to pick up his son. "your father is tired today. You are a boy. Don't ask your father to hug you all the time."
"No." Dun Dun is a good boy who is obedient, although he doesn't quite understand what his father means. But remembering the appearance of my father lying on the bed a few days ago, Dun Dun nodded his head in such a way that he had something to do with it. He turned to Xuanyuan Hancheng, "Father. High! High and high! "
Xuanyuan Han accepted the idea, held him in his arms, threw him up a little, and caught him steadily. My son has loved this since he was a child, and Xuanyuan Hancheng regarded it as physical exercise.
"cluck." With the laughter of the pier, the Yongbao Hall is full of warmth.
In October, Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao had good news again, and Lin Jiabao was found to be two months pregnant. When Lin Jiabao was five months old, he was diagnosed as twins by Qian Taiyi. When the Empress Dowager Empress Dowager heard this, she smiled from ear to ear, and she knew that Jiabao was a good child with many children and many blessings.