Chapter 45 Guijun

In December of the eighth year of Yuntai, Xuanyuan Zhaoshen officially abdicated as an overlord, and from then on he no longer meddled in political affairs and concentrated on recuperating his body.
After the simple accession to the throne, Xuanyuan Hancheng once again sat on the dragon chair for a long time, and felt a burst of emotion in his heart.
In the following days, Xuanyuan Hancheng handled government affairs in an orderly manner, went to see his father every day, and was relieved to see that his father's condition had improved.
Xuanyuan Hancheng was not in a hurry to move out of the Prince's Eastern Palace, but went back and forth between the imperial study and Pingle Court as usual. Although there are only Lin Jiabao, Song and Yu in the backyard of Xuanyuan Hancheng, it is not difficult to change a palace. But Xuanyuan Hancheng, considering that Guobao's body was heavy, it was not easy to work hard now, so the move of the palace was put on hold.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng only issued a decree for the ministers to canonize the harem. Lin Pianjun was canonized as an honorable gentleman and Zhang Bian Fei as a virtuous concubine. Song and Yu were both canonized as concubines. In addition, no canonization ceremony was held.
Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that now was not the time to seal Guobao as queen, so he didn't pay too much attention to the lack of canonization ceremony.
Both inside and outside the court knew that this was due to the illness of the emperor, and it was not good for the emperor to seal the harem at this time. Seeing that the emperor still lives in the Eastern Palace of the Prince, he has no intention of moving the palace for the time being. Ministers all boast of pure filial piety and are much less worried about the new emperor's accession to the throne.
Zhang Shilang and his family were very pleased to learn that their daughter had been named a virtuous concubine. Even more grateful to the emperor, full of gratitude. In the court, Zhang Shilang followed the emperor's political views and followed the lead, which brought great convenience to Xuanyuan Han Cheng's control of the literary minister.
Yu broke a beautiful tea set, "Guijun!" Gui Jun! He is only a twin, born as a royal servant. Why should I be honored as a king now? " The more he thought about it, the more he was not reconciled to it. "I don't know what's in my stomach yet."
"Don't be angry, madam. You're too angry to be worth it." The big palace maid Biying around Yu persuaded her.
"Oh. The palace is not moved, and there is no coronation ceremony. What an empress. " Yu continued to complain.
"Ma'am, stop talking and be careful." Biying looked out of the window worriedly, and the walls had ears.
Yu Shanshan shut up, had to vent on the handkerchief, and twisted two handkerchiefs to stop.
In the afternoon, Xuanyuan Han summoned several confidants and returned to Pingle Garden. He was not in a hurry to see the good treasure, but first changed his clothes and went to the cold before he went to the temple of the good treasure.
As soon as the palace went in, it was as warm as spring, and a dozen braziers were put in the palace, burning all gold carbon, without a hint of smoke. In addition to the queen, there is only one of the top treatment in this harem. The people in the House of Internal Affairs are all human beings, and now in the harem, who knows who does not know Lin Guijun's pet status. Naturally, as soon as there are good things, they will be sent to Pingle Garden, which is very courteous.
When Lin Jiabao saw Xuanyuan Hancheng coming back, he got up to meet him, "Prince ...". Oh, no, your Majesty, you are back. " Lin Jiabao could not get used to it, and the husband suddenly changed from his Royal Highness the Crown Prince to the Emperor.
"how are you feeling today, darling?" Xuanyuan Han Cheng sat down on Guobao and dropped a kiss on his dimple.
"good. I still feel the baby moving today." Lin Jiabao said excitedly that he felt fetal movement for the first time. It was the first time that he clearly felt the magic of life, stroking his bulging belly, and this sense of happiness connected by blood could not be described in words.
"really!" Xuanyuan Hancheng carefully affixed his hand to Guobao's belly and expectantly said to Guobao's belly: "good boy, say hello to your father."
After waiting for a long time, Lin Jiabao smiled with a smile. "maybe the baby has Rest."
As soon as Lin Jiabao's voice ended, Xuanyuan Hancheng suddenly felt a bulge on Guobao's belly.
"Ah! The baby was kicking me just now! " Lin Jiabao said happily.
"good boy, don't kick your father in pain." Xuanyuan Hancheng also felt it and said to Guobao's belly with a smile.
"I don't hurt." Lin Jiabao snuggled up to Xuanyuan Hancheng and liked his nervousness about him. After Xianggong became emperor, he still regarded him as a treasure as before.
Xuanyuan Hancheng saw several pamphlets on the table, "what is this?"
"this is what the two princes need to get married. The mother has to take care of the emperor every day, and she is also busy with the marriage of the second prince, so she is very busy. The wedding date is ten days away, and the mother asked me to check it for her. " Lin Jiabao said as he handed the pamphlet to Xuanyuan Hancheng. The wedding of the second prince is ahead of schedule, while the second prince's house has not yet been completed. The queen decided to let them get married in the palace and rearrange the Jinyang Palace, where the second prince now lives, to be used as a temporary residence after marriage.
Xuanyuan Han overturned, "good baby can not be tired, ask Mammy Qiu to help you a little."
"I'm not tired. I see you and your mother are so busy. I also want to make snacks." Lin Jiabao said shyly.
"good boy! You have done well, as long as you and the baby are all right, this is more important than anything else. " Xuanyuan Han Chengrou said in a soft voice to the good treasure.
Ten days later, the wedding of the second prince was held in Jinyang Palace as scheduled. Xuanyuan Han is very gratified to see that his younger brother can get married and start a career in this life. Lin Jiabao accompanied him to watch the ceremony, and he envied the grand scene. However, when think of that red candle night, that piece of dragon and Phoenix Chengxiang Xi Pa, which is still treasured today, think Lin Jiabao is also very satisfied.
"Honey, my husband owes you a grand ceremony, and I will supply you in the future." Xuanyuan Hancheng noticed the look in Guobao's eyes and whispered in Guobao's ear. He secretly vowed in his heart that he would give Guobao a grand queen ceremony in the future.
Lin Jiabao listened to Xuanyuan Hancheng's words, but gently shook his head, showing a brilliant smile. Now that's good. He's satisfied and not greedy.
Xuanyuan Hancheng was shaken by the smiling face of Guobao, holding it with his fingers, and instantly felt that the warmth in his heart was full of warmth.
Early the next morning, the second prince and his concubine came to see him at the Yongshou Palace. The emperor was still not feeling well and did not attend. Wen Wenqian and Xuanyuan Hanqi first came forward to offer tea to the Empress Dowager Empress Dowager. The Empress Dowager took a sip of the teacup, said a few words of encouragement, and asked Mammy Zhou to serve the red envelope as a reward.
After that, Wen Wenqian knelt down to the emperor to offer tea, and Xuanyuan Han took a sip of the teacup and said to his brother, "when you get married, you are an adult." the emperor can no longer be capricious. " Also let Yuan Blessing be rewarded.
In the end, Xuanyuan Hancheng said to Wen Wenqian, "Let's drink a cup of tea to Lin Guijun."
Wen Wenqian had just kept her head down when she noticed that Lin Guijun was sitting side by side with the emperor. Seeing the Empress Dowager's face with a smile on her face, she did not speak out against it. Wen Wenqian calmed down and knelt down to offer tea to Lin Jiabao. "Lin Guijun, please have some tea."
Lin Jiabao took a sip of the tea, let Yuanqing hand over the purse and personally handed it to Wen Wenqian. "the second princess, please get up."
Then, Wen Wenqian and they went to see the royal relatives and elders one by one, and after half a day, both of them were a little tired.
Back in the Jinyang Palace, Xuanyuan Hanqi felt sorry for his imperial concubine and pointed to the imperial concubine's dress on her body and said: "Qianer, you are exhausted, quickly change this encumbrance."
Wen Wenqian felt a little sweet when she heard the words of the second prince and smiled. The dress was really heavy and it was about to crush her after half a day. "No. I retired first. "
"go quickly." Xuanyuan Hanqi is also ready to change his clothes, this prince's dress is too tiring.
In the dormitory hall, Wen Wenqian's marriage servant girl Qier is changing clothes for her. "Miss, this dress is really heavy. You must be exhausted after walking so much again. Alas. It's big in this palace, and it's really tiring to walk for half a day! "
After changing her clothes, Wen Wenqian finally felt more comfortable.
"Miss, I was an eye-opener today. I met so many royal relatives. And your Majesty, it's not as scary as it is rumored to be. " The chess player was a little excited and talked about what he had seen and heard today.
"how can the rumors be believed?" Wen Wenqian thought of the emperor's handsome and cold look, a little shining.
"Yes! The rumor really can not be taken seriously, that Lin Guijun is not very good-looking, there is no rumored beauty. " The chess son thought for a moment and then said, "but Lin Guijun is really so favored as rumored that he sat openly in the position of the queen, and even the empress dowager didn't say anything."
Speaking of Lin Guijun Wen Wenqian's face darkened, she saw him when she first entered the palace with her mother. At that time, just thought that the appearance of the twins was naive and lovely, but there was nothing special. didn't expect Lin Guijun to be so favored.
The chess player is a little aggrieved for the master and son. "Today, the emperor unexpectedly asked the young lady to offer tea to Lin Guijun, which is too .... The young lady is the direct daughter of Jingxibo. I heard that Lin Guijun was only born as a palace waiter. "
"Chess, shut up! This is the palace, don't talk nonsense, you know, misfortune comes out of the mouth. And stop calling me miss. " Wen Wenqian interrupted Chess. Although Chess was right, she felt a little uncomfortable about what happened today. But after all, this is a palace, so it's better to be careful.
"No. What the imperial concubine said is that the chess player will stop talking. " The chess player also knows that he is not in his original house.
After New Year's Eve, the body of the Emperor improved a little, but the Empress Dowager, who had been taking care of the Empress Dowager, fell ill. Fortunately, after the diagnosis and treatment of the doctors, it was just that they were a little tired and it was not a big deal. Xuanyuan Han Cheng breathed a sigh of relief after listening to the doctor's words.
Wen Wenqian, as her daughter-in-law, naturally has to go to wait for the disease. Wen Wenqian is serving the soup medicine for the empress dowager. At this time, I heard a general rumor outside the temple, "Lin Guijun is here!"
Lin Jiabao's figure entered the eyes of the public, and his belly had been in his stomach for more than seven months. Lin Jiabao walked very slowly and came slowly supported by Sister Gui.
When the Empress Dowager saw Jiabao coming, she said nervously, "Oh!" Jiabao, what are you doing here? slow down. "
"Queen Mother, I heard that you were ill, and I was very worried about you. Are you feeling better? " Lin Jiabao went to the empress dowager and asked with concern.
"the queen mother is all right. Jiabao, you are heavy, so be careful! Sister Zhou gave Jiabao a seat. " The Empress Dowager Empress Dowager said to Mammy Zhou.
Mammy Zhou did not need the instructions of the Empress Dowager to let the people in the palace move chairs behind Lin Jiabao.
Lin Jiabao sat down according to his words and said to the empress dowager, "Please rest assured that Mother Gui has prepared very comfortable shoes for me. I can walk safely in them."
The Empress Dowager was also very satisfied and said to Mammy Gui, "you have done a good job. As long as you take good care of Lin Guijun, I will be greatly rewarded."
"No. The old slave must do his best. " Sister Gui replied hurriedly.
Then Lin Jiabao said some interesting things about him recently, what kind of baby turned over and practiced boxing in his stomach. The emperor likes to listen to the movement of his stomach, and the emperor will say hello across his stomach and so on. The Empress Dowager was amused when she heard this, and he didn't know that Chenger had such a side.
Wen Wenqian stood by and listened quietly without interrupting. These days in the palace, it is not the first time that she has seen the empress dowager and Lin Guijun like mother and son. She once inquired and learned that the Empress Dowager Empress Dowager and Lin Guijun had the same adventure when they entered the palace and assassinated the Xue family. Lin Guijun also saved the Empress Dowager. No wonder the relationship between them is very close. Lin Guijun has been calling the Empress Dowager, very affectionate. Alas. It is obvious that she is the authentic daughter-in-law of the empress dowager, but she is far from surpassing Lin Guijun.
After talking for a while, the empress dowager felt a little tired. He said to them, "you all go home early. I'm a little tired and want to take a short rest." Jiabao, hurry back and don't be too sick. Be careful on the way back, Mother Gui. Be careful. "
"No. The old slave must take good care of it. "
Wen Wenqian came out of the Yongshou Palace with Lin Jiabao, and she gently helped Lin Jiabao down the steps. "Lin Guijun, be careful of this step."
"Thank you." Lin Jiabao himself was very careful and walked down the steps step by step.
"it's rude that I haven't visited Lin Guijun these days when I entered the palace." Wen Wenqian speaks like gurgling water, and her voice is very soft and beautiful.
"the second Crown Princess is polite. Welcome to Pingle Garden." Lin Jiabao replied happily that few people came to Pingle Garden.
"then I must come and visit when I am free." Wen Wenqian chuckled.
At this time Yuanqing ran forward, "Lin Guijun, step by step is ready."
"the two princesses, I'll go back first." Lin Jiabao, supported by Mammy Gui, stepped out and waved goodbye to Wen Wenqian.
"Lin Guijun, take care and take care." Wen Wenqian watched Lin Guijun sit and be carried away steadily by four sturdy guards. Her eyes were fixed on the luxurious and exquisite step, and she did not recover for a long time.