Chapter 19 Qin Jia

Lin Dazhuang and his party finally arrived in Xuzhou. Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing thanked the cavalry escorting all the way. Lin Dazhuang and they politely declined the cavalry to escort them back to Pei County, which would be too ostentatious.
Separated from them in front of Pei County, Lin Dazhuang, with his attendants and family members, entered Peixian with a total of five carriages.
The guards of the city saw that they had five wagons coming back, and Qin Kaixing said flatteringly, "Qin Shaodang, where are you going to get rich?"
Qin Kaixing also replied with relief: "this is the goods brought back from Beijing. Brothers of the guards remember to come and patronize."
", Young Master Qin has to give us a discount, and the wife in the family happens to be clamoring for new clothes."
"that's for sure."
After arriving at Qin's house, Qin Kaixing asked the attendants and family members to help unload the goods, and reloaded a large carriage full of local instruments he had bought in the capital and the welcome gifts sent by his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
After that, Qin Kaixing personally sent his father-in-law and eldest brother back to Linjia Village. It was late when we arrived in Linjia Village, and it was time for every family to have dinner. There were few people on the road in the village, and no one noticed them all the way back.
The Lin family were also having dinner at this time, saying that it was time for their father and eldest brother to come back. Seeing Lin Dazhuang and their return, the whole family was very excited, and Zhang Huiniang cooked a few new dishes. Greet Qin Kaixing to have dinner together, Qin Kaixing is also not good to refuse, the family used dinner noisily.
During the meal, when everyone asked about Jiabao, Lin Dazhuang thought about it and said, "Let's eat first. Jiabao is doing well." Eat more, Kaixing. Thank you for your hard work this time. "
Everyone was relieved to hear that Jiabao was doing well. One after another advised Qin Kaixing to be more versatile.
Lin Dazhuang thought that he would first talk to Zhang Huiniang at the right time.
After dinner, the family sent Qin Kaixing. After that, everyone was busy sorting out the gifts that Lin Dazhuang and they had brought back.
"I've bought too much of this Kaixing. How much will it cost? No matter how much money you have, you can't spend it like that! " Looking at the dazzling array of gifts, Zhang Huiniang felt that the son-in-law spent too much money.
Lin Dazhuang said to his lips, "Kaixing is a good one." The goods brought to the capital this time sell well, but it's not filial piety, it's not good. "
The things that Xuanyuan Han undertakes are naturally excellent. Ginseng bird's nest are all high-end, Zhang Huiniang does not know the true value of these things has been distressed to death.
In the gift, there is also a set of pearls and a pair of white jade bracelets named for Zhang Huiniang. The pearls on that head are round and shiny, which instantly captured the hearts of all the women of the Lin family.
Although Zhang Huiniang said in her mouth that her son-in-law spent a lot of money, she still liked it very much. the son-in-law really put his heart into it. "how beautiful it is! It's very expensive, isn't it? Dazhuang, why don't you stop your son-in-law? I can't use such a good head. It's a waste of money! "
Lin Dazhuangxin said, "that's his Royal Highness. How can he stop it?"
Other Lin Jiawen's wives Wu, Lin Lier and Lin Xiuer also received beautiful and exquisite pearls of various gemstones, one after another in bursts of wonder. Wu held the pearl hairpin carefully and couldn't put it down. Lin Xiuer even inserted the pearl hairpin into her hair on the spot, happily asking everyone to praise her.
Lin Jiawen said to his mother, "this is too eye-catching to wear." Xiuer is still young. Mother should put it away for her first. It would be bad if she lost it. "
Lin Dazhuang said, "all right, let's sort it out later." Jiawen and I are tired and want to go to bed early. "
Zhang Huiniang looked at her husband and son looking tired and busy burning Scald to let them wash away the wind and dust all the way and have an early rest.
In the evening, Qin Kaixing returned to the Qin family. Just after taking a bath and changing his clothes, a servant said that his ladyship had invited him to ask questions.
Qin Kai went to the hall and saw his parents and Jiner sitting waiting for him.
Qin Hong, the master of Qin, asked his son, "Kai Xing, how was your trip to Beijing?" The ones I brought back this time. What's going on? "
In the afternoon, Mrs. Qin and her daughter-in-law Lin Jiner were sorting out the earth instruments that their son had brought back from Beijing. At first, the arrangement was a special product of the capital bought by Qin Kaixing herself. Mrs. Qin and Lin Jiner did not feel anything. When it came to the welcome gift of her Royal Highness, Mrs. Qin felt wrong. Mrs. Qin thought about how to buy so many things this time. Mrs. Qin was dumbfounded when she saw the gift list sandwiched in it. The gift list indicates that for Mr. Qin, it is a fine Biluochun and a fine tea set, Mrs. Qin's is a set of pearls, and Lin Jiner's is a beautiful ruby hairpin, and even three small ones have gifts. Qin Zicong's is a transparent jade dress, and the dragon and Phoenix tire is a long-life lock inlaid with jade. In addition, there are some ginseng, bird's nest and other tonics.
The price of these things is not low. You can't buy them without thousands of taels of silver.
I also showed it to Master Qin that Mr. Qin likes to taste tea. The top quality Biluochun is tribute tea, which you can't buy even if you have money. How did you get such a good product? Master Qin wondered how many taels of silver his son had brought this time, and he knew that even if the goods he brought sold well, it was not enough to buy them.
"Yes? Son, which noble person gave you these gifts? " Mrs. Qin was also very curious. she had been to a party held by the wife of the magistrate, and she had seen that the pearl worn by the wife of the magistrate was not as big and round as she was.
Qin Kaixing let the little girl who served tea go down, slightly lowered her voice and said, "these are all welcome gifts from his Royal Highness.". "
Master Qin, Mrs. Qin and Lin Jiner were all surprised to hear this, "his Royal Highness the Crown Prince." How can it have anything to do with his Royal Highness? "
"it's all because of the family treasure." Qin Kaixing whispered.
"Jiabao! What happened to Jiabao? " Lin Jiner asked nervously.
"Jiabao is now the servant of his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. His Royal Highness loved Jiabao so much that he not only sent a welcome gift, but also sent a small team of cavalry to escort us back. His father-in-law didn't want to be too ostentatious, so he only let them send it to Xuzhou. " Qin Kaixing told the whole story all at a time.
Mrs. Qin said happily, "Jiabao is really a child of nature.". I've really become an honorable person this time. "
Lin Jiner was surprised that his brother had become a waiter to his Royal Highness, but he was not as happy as his mother-in-law and worried.
Qin Kaixing told all about his experience in the capital and showed the Qi family's name sticker to Master Qin.
Master Qin was also very excited with the name sticker. "this is really a great opportunity.". "
"my father-in-law said that I hope we won't reveal it until the provincial capital announces it." Qin Kaixing said.
"well, my father-in-law is right. All the servants who go with us should be restrained this time. " Master Qin nodded and ordered.
"the man and the housekeeper brought out this time are all children of the family, and I will restrain them." Qin Kaixing said.
Lin Jiner was tossing and turning on the bed at night, and he couldn't help pushing her husband Qin Kaixing, "husband, is Jiabao really doing well?"
"Jiabao is really doing well, and his Royal Highness likes him very much! Don't worry too much. When I have a chance to go to Beijing again, I will take you with me to see him. " Qin Kaixing appeased his wife and said.
As soon as Lin Jiner returned to the room, he kept asking about Jiabao, and he was still not relieved by Qin Kaixing's repeated reassurance.
Lin Jiabao's entry into the palace dealt a great blow to her. Lin Jiner had thought that when the family treasure grew, Lin Jiner would let him marry the Qin family to accompany her.
Lin Jiabao's temper is the most clear, so clever and sensible, compared to being someone else's concubine or growing old alone. Lin Jiner, as the eldest sister, will naturally protect her younger brother. The Qin family is easy to get along with and the family is very well-off. She now has two sons and a daughter, and has a firm foothold in the Qin family. When she gives birth to a few more children, if her brother marries, her children will be filial to him regardless of whether they have heirs or not, and Jiabao will not be helpless in the future.
Lin Jiner thought very well, but before she had time to discuss with Zhang Huiniang, Jiabao entered the palace. Now he has become a waiter to his Royal Highness. The royal family is not an ordinary family. The harem must be a lot of invisible swords and swords.
Lin Jiner heard Qin Kaixing say that her father had not talked to his mother about the family treasure, and he did not know how sad his mother would be when she knew about it. Her mother had always been the most precious family treasure.
Mrs. Qin also told Master Qin about Lin Jiabao. "this time the Lin family is amazing.". Jiabao will be an honorable person at worst in the future. "
After hearing this, Master Qin laughed and said, "I'm afraid it's more than that. I heard Kaixing say that Jiabao is very popular with his Royal Highness." This time, because of our in-laws with the Lin family, we, the Qin family, have also made great gains, ah, so we will be able to cooperate with the Qi family in the future, oh, no, in the county seat. It is also the first one in the whole of Xuzhou! "
"that's not. My husband still chooses a good in-law. " Mrs. Qin had already believed Lin Jiner's orders, thinking that this daughter-in-law was really a good one, bringing prosperity to the Qin family.
Lin Dazhuang has been wanting to talk to Zhang Huiniang about Lin Jiabao these days. But every time I get to the tip of my tongue and I can't say it. After that, he discussed with Lin Jiawen: "Why not wait until your wife gives birth? your mother has been busy recently, saying that she is restless."
"well, just listen to my father. The autumn harvest season is coming soon. There is a lot of land at home this year, and we have to take care of the newly bought land. I'm going to be busy at home for a while. I'm afraid we don't have enough manpower. It looks like we have to hire two more people. " Lin Jiawen thought about it and agreed with his father's idea.
"well, if you want to hire, hire a few more this time. Jiawen, please don't go to the field this time, and study your books carefully. " Lin Dazhuang said.
"I see, Dad. I will certainly review it. " This time, his Royal Highness sent a lot of good four treasures of the study, as well as a lot of useful books. Lin Jiawen vowed to win the job. for the sake of his family and family treasure, he must prepare for this local examination.
In the following days, Lin Jiawen studied harder and harder and forgot to eat and sleep. The enlightenment of Lin Jiacai is becoming more and more severe. Wu would sometimes persuade Lin Jiawen to pay attention to his health, thinking that he might have been stimulated by the talented people in the capital.
In the twinkling of an eye, in October, Wu gave birth to a boy smoothly. The Lin family was very happy, and then Zhang Huiniang was busy being a monthly child for her daughter-in-law and taking care of her little grandson. Lin Dazhuang was busy with the autumn harvest, thinking that after the busy days, he would talk to Zhang Huiniang about Jiabao after the full moon of his grandson.
Xuanyuan Hancheng soon got the news that Lin Jiawen had a son. He would be very happy to tell him the good news.
At that time, not all the cavalry who escorted Lin Dazhuang and them returned, and Xuanyuan Han Cheng asked them to leave them to deliver messages in Xuzhou.
Lin Jiabao was very happy when he got the news, and he remembered that Xuanyuan Hancheng said he could take something back and pick it out from among his many rewards.
Every time Lin Jiabao and Xuanyuan Hancheng go to greet the queen, they always receive some rewards. Everyone knows that he is the new favorite of his Royal Highness, and sometimes there are rewards when he meets other empresses in the Yongshou Palace. In addition, since he had Lin Jiabao, Xuanyuan Hancheng often collected a lot of good things for him, and the princes knew that there was Lin Jiabao, a small servant who was spoiled by his Royal Highness, and there was often filial piety.
Lin Jiabao is fiddling with the jade pendant of a pony. This year is the year of the Horse. Lin Jiabao now has a lot of pendant and furnishings about horses on hand.
When Xuanyuan Han Cheng came in, Lin Jiabao was wavering in the jade pendant on a table. didn't know which one to choose.
Hancheng hugged Lin Jiabao from behind and asked, "have you chosen?"
"what do you think of this jade dress, my husband? There is a pattern of a pony galloping on it, and it just so happens that the little nephew belongs to the horse. " Lin Jiabao picked up one of the jade clothes and showed it to Xuanyuan Han.
"well, yes, I remember there was a knickknack of a glazed horse, and that was good, too." Xuanyuan Han Cheng remembered that it was filial piety under the door, and he looked good and gave it to Lin Jiabao.
"that. That was given to me by my husband. I think. I want to keep it. " Lin Jiabao liked the glazed pony very much and said a little reluctantly. Lin Jiabao didn't have any toys since he was a child, but he still worked as a waiter. Xuanyuan Hancheng often gave him some interesting gadgets. Lin Jiabao liked and cherished it very much and handled it very carefully.
"Honey. My baby. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng listened to the hard kiss Jiabao. "tomorrow let Yuanqing go to Mammy Qiu to pick up the key to the inner warehouse. You can choose a good one. You can't be stingy when you give it to your little nephew."
Lin Jiabao shook his head. "No, I have a lot of good rewards. I don't have to choose any more." Lin Jiabao was embarrassed to go to the husband's warehouse to pick out the full moon gift for his nephew. He thought it would be better to use the reward he received.
Xuanyuan Hancheng understood what Lin Jiabao was thinking and smiled and said nothing. Xuanyuan Hancheng thought that the baby is still young now, and so on, please seal a side gentleman to the baby in the future, so that you can justifiably hand over the management power in the East Palace to Jiabao.
"will the things I bring will be delivered in time for my nephew's full moon?" Lin Jiabao looked forward to Xuanyuan Hancheng.
"of course, baby. Be sure to catch your little nephew's full moon. " Xuanyuan Han promised Xu Nuo that he got the news from Xuzhou. Knowing the current situation of the Lin Dazhuang family, I appreciate their low profile and non-grandiosity. But Lin Jiabao already belongs to him, and this is not a shady thing, and he doesn't like to hide it. He just takes advantage of the opportunity of Lin Jiawen's full moon to tell the world. Let the Lin family also enjoy the scenery in Xuzhou. After all, Lin Jiabao will not be just a waiter in the future. The Lin family should also get used to it earlier.