Chapter 16 return trip

In the smooth carriage, Xuanyuan Han hugged the sad Lin Jiabao and comforted him and said, "all right, baby, don't be sad. I'll let you see your family again when you have a chance."
Lin Jiabao's eyes glowed immediately after hearing this, "really? Really? "
"Don't you believe in Xianggong again, my dear, your wish will be fulfilled. You can also continue to write to your family and bring things back in the future. "
"Xiang Gong, you are so kind to Jiabao. Thank you, Xiang Gong." Lin Jiabao memorized the palace rules and knew that what his Royal Highness said was an exception for him, and he was full of gratitude.
"it's not enough to say thank you, baby." Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao and said.
Lin Jiabao kissed Xuanyuan Hancheng hard on the mouth.
Xuanyuan Hancheng smiled, "it's not enough, baby."
Lin Jiabao kissed him several times, and Xuanyuan Han held on to the back of Lin Jiabao's head and kissed him deeply.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng half-ring before letting go of Jiabao, touch the baby's red and swollen lips, dumb voice said: "it is not enough ...". Baby, thank me tonight. "
"No." Lin Jiabao turned red when he heard this, and answered lightly and inaudibly.
In the early morning of the next day, Xuanyuan Hancheng woke up very early. He didn't have to go to court today, and Xuanyuan Hancheng was in no hurry to get up. But looking at the sweet sleeping face of the baby, never get tired of seeing it.
Lin Jiabao was tossed about by him for a long time last night and slept soundly. Xuanyuan Han Cheng aftertaste last night's good things, baby last night really hard to thank him. Thinking of Jiabao holding his feelings with his warm mouth, he couldn't stop with his flexible little tongue.
Xuanyuan Hancheng usually takes good care of his family treasures and seldom lets him please him with his mouth. Usually hold Jiabao's small hand to help, or let Jiabao use his legs.
Last night, Shangjiabao's initiative really made him very happy, in the face of the efforts to please his baby, Xuanyuan Han Cheng heart is both happy and distressed. In the end, he could not control the release in the baby's mouth, and the feeling made him lust to death.
Later, he did it again with Jiabao's legs, which was a little ruthless, and the inside of Jiabao's thighs were a little red and swollen. When giving medicine to the baby, Xuanyuan Hancheng was very distressed, and the baby was so tempting. Xuanyuan Han Cheng secretly vowed to exercise restraint in the future and not to hurt the baby again.
Lin Jiabao under the Jin quilt is not an inch, and his body is covered with all kinds of crimson traces planted by Xuanyuan Han. Xuanyuan Hancheng thought about the expression of Su Ya and Shu Qing when they came to change clothes for Jiabao, and they felt some helplessness. Alas.
Lin Dazhuang and Lin Jiawen both got up late today, and the news they learned yesterday was too shocking for them. When went back at night, both of them couldn't sleep over and over again.
Qin Kai got up early and was already directing the guys to sort things out. All the goods he brought this time had been sold out, and then he bought a truckload of fashionable and moderately priced cloth.
Qin Kaixing had lunch with Lin Dazhuang and Lin Jiawen, looking at them with a lot on their minds. He comforted them and said, "Father-in-law, brother-in-law, don't think too much about it." Now that everything is a foregone conclusion, there is no way to change it. I looked at yesterday's son Jia Bao looks good, the person also grew taller and put on some weight. I want to come to a place where he is doing very well now. "
Qin Kaixing thought of seeing Lin Jiabao's clothes yesterday. His family is from Kaibuzhuang, and he is very good at cloth. The clothes Lin Jiabao wore yesterday can be said to be of high quality, and the craftsmanship of embroidery is even more outstanding. It must be from a top clothing factory. The ornaments on Lin Jiabao are excellent, and they are worth a lot of money at a glance.
Lin Jiawen also remembered his brother's speech and behavior now, his elegant movements at dinner. also know that brother is really different. If the younger brother in the past can be said to be a piece of uncut jade, then the younger brother now is like a beautiful jade that has been carefully carved. hope it can always attract the pity and love of his Royal Highness.
"I hope his Royal Highness the Crown Prince has always been kind to our treasure." Lin Dazhuang expressed everyone's feelings. Lin Jiabao is the most grateful child, as long as a little bit of kindness to him, he can always remember. If his Royal Highness is tired of him in the future, the treasure. Lin Dazhuang dared not even think about it.
At this time, Qin Kaixing's staff came to report that someone wanted to see the three of them.
Qin Kaixing was very confused. They didn't know anyone in Beijing, so they asked their servants to welcome the man into the hall.
When the three Lin Dazhuang came to the hall, he saw a man in his late twenties sitting there. He saw the three of them stand up and said to them, "Master Lin, Prince Qin, I am Mr. Zuo Jingxian of Shao Zhan in the East Palace. I take the liberty of visiting. Please forgive me."
Lin Jiawen hurriedly saluted after hearing the introduction that it was Shao Zhan of the East Palace. "Mr. Zuo is polite. Please take a seat." Shaozhan is a four-grade official.
Qin Kaixing also personally brought tea from his servants. "Mr. Zuo, please have some tea. I don't know if it's important for Mr. Zuo to come here."
Zuo Jingxian said gently: "there is nothing important. I heard that the family of Master Lin is here and came to see him." If you need anything in the capital, you can come to my house and see me. "
"Thank you, Lord Zuo, for your kindness. We are ready to return early tomorrow morning. There is no place to bother adults. " Lin Jiawen replied.
"I'll be back tomorrow." Zuo Jingxian thought, "that thing is ready."
"it's all taken care of." Qin Kaixing replied.
Zuo Jingxian looked at Qin Kaixing and said, "Prince Qin is really promising when he is young." I heard that I bought the goods back when I came to Beijing this time. Have you bought all the goods, too? "
"Thank you for your concern. It's all taken care of." Qin Kaixing replied.
"Mr. Qin's family is in the cloth business. Have you ever thought of coming to Beijing to develop and open a branch in the capital?" Asked Zuo Jingxian.
"Qin's ancestral estate is in Peixian, a business that has been handed down from generation to generation. Qin is also willing to open up, but the capital is too far away. Qin only wants to develop in Xuzhou first. " Qin Kaixing replied to Zuo Jingxian.
"Mr. Qin is modest and knows how to develop steadily in Xuzhou, but this does not conflict with opening a branch in the capital. There are many people at the lower door of the Prince's Hall, including a large number of industries, and the family also has some cloth villages and clothing shops. At that time, they can cooperate with one or two. " Zuo Jingxian said and handed a name sticker to Qin Kaixing.
Qin Kaixing excitedly took the name sticker with both hands. "this is really ...". Thank you so much. " Zuo Jingxian said that the Qi family Qin Kaixing knew that the imperial merchant Qi family was also the most famous in the Xuanyuan empire. The Qi family has many industries and is a real rich businessman. He never dreamed of getting a name sticker from the Qi family.
"this is what his Royal Highness the Crown Prince means. I hope you can all stay in the capital or come to the capital often, so that you will have a chance to meet the master. Master Lin has always missed his family." Zuo Jingxian said to Lin Jiawen, "Mr. Lin is going to take part in the local examination next year. I hope Mr. Lin can make good preparations." After being admitted to Juren, you can come to the Imperial College in Beijing to study. It would be even better if the whole family came together. I will arrange everything for you. "
Lin Jiawen also said to Zuo Jingxian, "I will certainly live up to the expectations of his Royal Highness. When I go back, I will review my lessons and prepare for the coming year." The Imperial College is the most desirable place for scholars to learn, and he will certainly work hard.
"Master Lin is a relative of Lin Xiaozhu's mother's family. if you can have a bright future, it will also be a kind of help to Lin Xiaozhu in the future." Zuo Jingxian said to them, "Master Lin, please rest assured that Master Lin is on the tip of the heart of his Royal Highness, and that day could not be more comfortable." In the future, if you miss the little master, you can also write a letter and send it to my house, and I will convey it to you. "
Hearing this, Lin Dazhuang stood up and said, "when Lord Zuo goes back, please convey our thanks to his Royal Highness the Crown Prince."
After Zuo Jingxian left, Lin Dazhuang was in a better mood. It seems that his Royal Highness really attaches great importance to Jiabao, and now they can rest assured.
The next day, Qin Kaixing and his party a total of three carriages set off early. Lin Dazhuang and the three of them had a carriage, the other was full of goods bought in the capital, and the other was full of Beijing specialties that went back to give away to relatives and friends.
As soon as the carriage arrived on the outskirts of the capital, it stopped. "Why did it stop?" Qin Kai asked.
"Sir, it's the adult from yesterday." Said the driver outside.
Qin Kaixing listened to them, and the three hurriedly got out of the carriage. He saw Zuo Jingxian waiting there, with two carriages and a small group of cavalry behind him.
Lin Dazhuang three people came forward to salute, "my Lord Zuo."
"Master Lin is polite. His Royal Highness knew that you were leaving Beijing today, so he sent me to see you off. " Zuo Jingxian saluted them back and pointed to the two carriages and cavalry. "this is a welcome gift from his Royal Highness to Lin Xiaozhu's family."
Zuo Jingxian handed the gift list to Lin Dazhuang and said, "under the Prince's Palace, Master Lin has a long way to go, so he has sent a small group of cavalry to escort you."
Lin Dazhuang took the gift list and heard that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince had sent troops to escort them. He didn't know what to do. "this. His Royal Highness is too kind. "
Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing came forward to thank Lord Zuo, and they were a little surprised. After all, Jiabao is only a small servant of his Royal Highness, and his Royal Highness is too considerate to treat them in this way.
Since it was ordered by his Royal Highness, Lin Dazhuang and they could not refuse. He had to bid farewell to Zuo Jingxian and was escorted by the cavalry to continue on the road.
Back in the carriage, the three men discussed in a low voice. Lin Dazhuang said, "his Royal Highness the Crown Prince seems to have gone a little too far.". "
Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing nodded in agreement. Lin Jiawen opened the gift list and found that his Royal Highness said a lot of welcome gifts. There are many kinds of high-quality tea, such as ginseng bird's nest, silk, satin, gold, silver, jade and so on. The gift list also indicates which gifts are for whom. Without exception, everyone in the family has a corresponding gift.
Qin Kaixing looked at them and everyone in the Qin family had their share. "it seems that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince has already made a clear investigation of us."
Both Lin Dazhuang and Lin Jiawen were lost in thought.
"it's a little loud to bring back so many things, alas! I wonder what would happen if my mother knew that Jiabao had become the little waiter of his Royal Highness. " Lin Jiawen thinks that his mother has always been the most precious family treasure.
"I'll talk to your mother about it when I get back. If the villagers ask, they will say that it is a special product of the capital from Kaixing. " Lin Dazhuang said to Qin Kaixing: "Kai Xing, it's good for you Qin family to know about this, and don't spread it any more."
Knowing that his father-in-law did not want to show off, Qin Kaixing nodded and said, "Father-in-law, please rest assured that I will restrain the servants who come this time and keep them tight-lipped."
"but then there will always be news in the provincial capital." Lin Jiawen said worriedly. At that time, the village and the county will definitely blow up. I have a headache when I think about it.
"Oh. Let's keep it a secret. " Lin Dazhuang couldn't think of a way.
In the imperial garden, Xuanyuan Han Cheng accompanied Lin Jiabao for a walk. Hearing that the chrysanthemums were in full bloom in the royal garden, Xuanyuan Hancheng came to enjoy the chrysanthemums with family treasures.
More than a dozen pots of chrysanthemums bloom wantonly, especially the two golden pots of chrysanthemums in the middle are particularly eye-catching. Lin Jiabao likes the bright golden yellow and curled filaments.
Xuanyuan Hancheng held Lin Jiabao's small hand, "do you like it?" How about having these two pots sent to Pingle Garden later? "
"No, I'll just come and see it often." In this way, other people can also see such beautiful flowers, Lin Jiabao does not want to take them for himself, but wants more people to see them.
Xuanyuan Hancheng understood what Lin Jiabao was thinking and loved him more and more. He picked up the baby's little hand and kissed him on his lips.
"my husband. I. " Lin Jiabao stood on tiptoe and shouted softly in Xuanyuan Hancheng's ear.
"well. Honey, is there anything you want to say to the husband? " Xuanyuan Han looked at the baby with encouraging eyes and asked.
"I. I want to go back to the royal room. " Lin Jiabao plucked up the courage and Xuanyuan Hancheng said that he wanted to go back to the imperial point room to have a look, but also missed Sister Lin and them very much.
Xuanyuan Han saw Lin Jiabao's expectant eyes, thought about it and said, "OK, let Yuanqing accompany you back tomorrow afternoon." The imperial room is in the Yongshou Palace, and he is more at ease.
"Wow! How happy I am! I'm going to make a snack for my husband tomorrow. " Lin Jiabao cheered happily. He couldn't wait to let Xuanyuan Hancheng have a taste of his craftsmanship.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao's happy appearance, the baby is really easy to meet, a little thing can make him happy for a long time, even let him also infected with a good mood. No matter how hard he works, he worries about the Xue family. As soon as he sees the baby, he can have a good mood. Jiabao is really a treasure.
"that's a good boy. Mr. Xiang is waiting for a snack made by the baby. Baby, don't be too tired, just do it a little bit. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said.
"No. I won't be tired. " Lin Jiabao promised.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Jiabao's clever appearance, "Baby, shall we go back to take a nap?"
Xuanyuan Han recruited step by step and sat back to Pingle Court with Lin Jiabao.
Xuanyuan Hancheng has now fallen in love with taking a nap with the baby. They would put down the gauze curtain on the bed, and the two of them would wade on the bed, whispering some trifles. Most of the time, Jiabao would say some interesting things about his childhood, and Xuanyuan Hancheng liked to hear it, so they fell asleep vaguely as they spoke.
Every time Xuanyuan Hancheng will wake up first, and then look at the baby's sleeping face, the heart is extremely soft and satisfied.
Lin Jiabao also likes to take a nap with his husband, and every time he wakes up from his arms, his arms are very warm, giving him a feeling of being taken care of.
In the imperial garden, Xuanyuan Hancheng made a small figure out of the flowers after they had left.
"it turns out that this is the monster around my father." Kang'er said to himself. Just now Kang'er saw her father in the imperial garden and wanted to come forward happily, but she was stopped by the nanny around her and told her not to disturb his Royal Highness.
Kang'er is very unhappy. She doesn't know how to disturb her. She only knows that her father likes her best. Kang'er broke free from the arms of Mammy and, relying on her small size, crept into the flowers and slowly approached Lin Jiabao and them.
Xuanyuan Hancheng, whose heart was on Jiabao, did not notice that she was hiding among the flowers. Kang'er looked at her father's gentle, close and hugged Lin Jiabao. When he saw his father smiling at Lin Jiabao, he was very jealous. His father had never smiled so gently at her before. At last she was very angry as she watched them walk away, and she had never sat in this majestic sedan chair.
"Little master, there you are. Mammy is looking for you. It's time for you to take a nap. Come back with me. " A small palace girl came gasping for breath.
"it's none of your business, you go away! Go away! " Kang ran away from her. "Don't follow me, or I'll tell Mammy you scold me and let her hit you!" Huh! " Kang'er said pampered.
After hearing this, the little palace maid was a little frightened, remembering that last time the master wronged her and caused her to be punished by her mother, so she dared not go forward again, so she had no choice but to stay in place.