Chapter 11 Xianggong

Early the next morning, Yuanfu waited early at the door of the dormitory, listening to the movement inside. After waiting for a while without movement, he shouted softly outside the door, "your Highness, it's getting late." Hearing a noise inside, Yuanfu directed the maids to enter the dormitory with toiletries and clothes.
"keep your voice down." Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao, who was still sleeping in the quilt, and his eyes were full of affection. Xuanyuan Han undertook to let the maids freshen up and get dressed, with a pair of eyes still looking at his treasure.
Lin Jiabao seemed to feel the movement around him, opened his eyes reluctantly, and struggled to get up. Lin Jiabao's quilt slipped with his movements, revealing his snow-white shoulders, and the love marks on his body were shocking.
Yuanfu dared not look at it again after a glance, thinking that his Royal Highness really dotes on this little master.
Xuanyuan Hancheng pressed Jiabao down again. "it's still early. Go to sleep for a while." I went to court early. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said, and kissed him lovingly.
When Lin Jiabao woke up again, he did not see his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. Hearing the sound of Lin Jiabao getting up, two palace maids guarding the outer room came in.
One of the tall maids said, "Master Lin, you are awake." The maidservant is Su Ya, the maid of the great palace who serves you. His Highness the Crown Prince has just gone down, and is now discussing with the adults in the outer study. Let you have breakfast first. "
Su Ya is a very thin and tall woman, giving people a quiet and gentle feeling.
The other maid was petite and prepared something to wash. "Master Lin, your maidservant is also Shu Qing, your maid."
Shu Qing's disposition is more lively, which reminds Lin Jiabao of Yuling. Shu Qing kept talking. "Lin Xiaozhu, what clothes are you going to wear today? I've prepared emerald green and light blue for you. Which one do you want to wear?"
Lin Jiabao saw Shu Qing bring two clothes forward to show him. They are all beautiful clothes, and the silk material is shining. Without touching it with your hands, you can imagine that it is silky and slippery.
Lin Jiabao finally wore the emerald green body. In the words of Shu Qing, he felt like a spring onion.
In the study outside the Prince's East Palace, Xuanyuan Han Chengzheng discussed today's meeting with two people.
"Xue Rong lost two generals in a row in the south of the Yangtze River this time, and his face was really refreshing." Liu Zeqi roared with laughter when he thought about it. Liu Zeqi, who used to be the companion of Xuanyuan Hancheng, has now served in the Ministry of War and is a confidant of Xuanyuan Hancheng. Liu Zeqi has a generous personality, makes a wide range of friends, and is very popular in North Korea and China.
Xue Rong is the official Minister, the direct brother of the Empress Dowager, and the leader of the Xue clan.
"the Xue family is running out of steam, and the Xue family has nothing to fear except Xue Rong. This time, thanks to the people sent by the Crown Prince to collect the evidence of these two men, they failed to beat the Xue clan by mistake. " Zheng Jia was deeply impressed by his Royal Highness.
Zheng Jia is also a confidant of Xuanyuan Hancheng. Zheng Jia is resourceful, knows astronomy and geography, and is good at calculating the Book of changes. In his previous life, Zheng Jia was a mastermind of Xuanyuan Han Cheng, who helped him with a lot of advice and advice, but he was in weak health and went early.
In this life, Xuanyuan Hancheng is very concerned about the physical condition of his men. From time to time, let the doctor examine and recuperate their bodies. It also makes them more loyal and loving to Xuanyuan Hancheng.
Xuanyuan Hancheng said to both of them, "the two people who lost this time are both his proud students, and they are also his left and right arms." The south of the Yangtze River is the main source of filial piety from his men. I'm afraid he will jump to the wall. You have to be more careful lately. We should pay close attention to the Xue clan, especially their contact with the kings of the past. "
"No."
Xuanyuan Hancheng looks like it's getting late, and his baby should be up already. "that's all for today."
Liu Zeqi thought for a moment and said, "I heard that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince accepted a new beauty yesterday."
Zheng Jia was also a little curious and heard that it was a gift from the queen. His Royal Highness is in a really good mood today, and he seems to be very happy.
", you will introduce you in the future. When I see him in the future, I will do the same for me. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said to them.
After hearing this, Liu Zeqi and Zheng Jia could not help but wonder what kind of person they were. Let his Royal Highness say such a thing.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to Pingle Garden with Yuanfu and a young eunuch, Lin Jiabao had already finished his breakfast and was sitting in a daze.
"your Royal Highness!" Lin Jiabao saw that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince had come back and hurriedly got up to meet him.
After the intimate behavior between Lin Jiabao and his Royal Highness last night, he saw that his Royal Highness was still a little shy.
"Honey, I'm up today. Have you finished your breakfast?" In disregard of the people in the palace around him, Xuanyuan hugged Lin Jiabao's little face and kissed him violently.
Lin Jiabao was immediately blushed by his kiss. "I've already used it. I ate a bowl of bird's nest porridge and three crystal shrimp dumpling."
"is it delicious? I ate too little. " Xuanyuan Han hugged Lin Jiabao and asked.
"it's delicious. I've had enough." Lin Jiabao also touched his belly.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at his lovely appearance and could not help kissing on his dimples.
"this is Yuanqing, and I will follow you from now on." Xuanyuan Hancheng pointed to the little eunuch and said.
"Xiao Yuanqing greets Master Lin. In the future, the master will use the small ones a lot. If there is any errand work, he will tell the small ones to do it, and the small ones will certainly do a good job and share the worries for the little master." Yuanqing was clever, and he already knew from the father-in-law of Yuanfu that he was deeply favored by his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. As long as you are loyal to him, you will have a bright future in the future.
At this time, Yuanfu came forward to report, "under the Crown Prince, Mammy Qiu is here."
Xuanyuan Han Cheng nodded and let him in. After Mammy Qiu came in, she first greeted her Royal Highness and Master Lin.
"Mammy Qiu is now the housekeeper of the whole East Palace, and you can tell her to do anything in the future." Xuanyuan Han Chengxiang Lin Jiabao introduced.
Today, Mammy Qiu finally met Lin Xiaozhu, whom her Royal Highness attached great importance to, which was completely different from what she had sketched in her mind. Lin Xiaozhu still looks like a child, not as seductive as she imagined.
"Hello, Mother Qiu." Lin Jiabao said hello to Mammy Qiu cleverly. Lin Jiabao does not feel superior because of the change of identity. He is always polite to the older mothers.
"Master Lin is polite. If there is anything wrong, you can send someone to come to me." When Mammy Qiu looked at Lin Jiabao's cute and cute appearance, she was also very fond of it.
After that, Mammy Chiu reported to her Royal Highness Prince Lin about the selection and equipment of Pingle Garden. "there are two big palace girls and four second-class palace girls around Master Lin. Do you think your Royal Highness will buy more?"
As a matter of fact, Lin Jiabao, as a waiter of his Royal Highness, was already the highest standard, but when he saw the way his Royal Highness doted on Lin Jiabao, he boldly mentioned it.
"Let's do it this way. The more you make it, it's not good. Let's add more people later. " Xuanyuan Han thought that he would not let his baby be his waitress all the time.
Then Mammy Qiu reported the internal affairs of the East Palace to his Royal Highness in the past few days, and then retired.
"well, you know Shuya and Shuqing, too. The other four are not important. See you later." Xuanyuan Hancheng said gently to Lin Jiabao and looked at Su Ya and Shu Qing. "in the future, you should take good care of your master, but you can't be careless because he is young and soft-hearted." If you make a mistake, you know what will happen to you. "
Although Xuanyuan Hancheng's words are not strict, they are even light. But that cold pressure still made Shuya and Shu Qing kneel one after another, simultaneously replied: "the maidservant must take good care of the master."
Xuanyuan Hancheng felt that the treasure in his arms was frightened. He hugged him more tightly and whispered in Lin Jiabao's ear, "Don't be afraid of me, baby.". "
"Ooh. I'm not afraid of. " Lin Jiabao was hugged a little uncomfortable and struggled slightly.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng let go of Jiabao, "then give me a kiss."
Lin Jiabao is sorry, "so many people are watching."
Xuanyuan looked up, and the people around them had bowed their heads.
"No one is watching." Xuanyuan Han expresses the meaning of Lin Jiabao.
Lin Jiabao was unable to be seen by him and quickly kissed him on the cheek.
Although Xuanyuan Hancheng was not satisfied, he dared not tease him again and thought to take his time step by step.
"well, it's getting late. Let's go to our mother's house first." Xuanyuan Hancheng said to Lin Jiabao.
"No." When Lin Jiabao heard that he was going to greet the queen, he was a little nervous when he thought of his different status now.
"take it easy, I'll stay with you." Xuanyuan Han Cheng comfort Road.
Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao sat on the step, and four able-bodied eunuchs carried them to Yongshou Palace. Lin Jiabao has never sat on a walk, looking at a different broadening of horizons, a little fresh and curious.
After a while, they arrived at the Yongshou Palace.
Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled Lin Jiabao into the main hall and greeted her mother together.
The queen looked at the prince holding Lin Jiabao's hand, paused, and then said as if nothing had happened, "Chenger, you are here."
"Queen Mother, the minister brought Jiabao to greet you. Thank you for giving your family treasure to your son, who likes it very much. " Xuanyuan Hancheng sincerely said that he was grateful.
"Home treasure?" The queen looked at the crown prince questioningly.
"Anzhu's real name is Lin Jiabao, isn't it beautiful? Jiabao Jiabao, the treasure of the family." Xuanyuan Han said proudly.
The queen smiled when she heard this. "it's a good name. Come forward and let me take a closer look."
Lin Jiabao looked at his Royal Highness the Crown Prince and saw that his Royal Highness gave him an encouraging smile and walked up to the empress.
The queen saw that Lin Jiabao was really good-looking and clean and pure in temperament. Dressed in emerald green clothes, he is young and prosperous. It's a higher level than the way she saw Lin Jiabao wearing a palace uniform before.
"what a lovely child." As the queen said, she took Lin Jiabao by the hand and suddenly rolled up Lin Jiabao's sleeve when she saw the dazzling red dot. Although the queen knew the result for a long time, she was inevitably frustrated in her heart.
Xuanyuan Han stepped forward to put Lin Jiabao in his arms and looked at the queen with a smile, "what are you doing, mother?" The family treasure is still small. "
The queen said somewhat sarcastically, "it's the mother's fault, Sister Zhou." The queen motioned to Mammy Zhou, who was on one side, to offer a reward and said to Lin Jiabao, "this is a welcome gift for you." In any case, you are now in the Prince's East Palace, on the royal family's jade ultimatum, you are the prince's man. In the future, we should take good care of the prince. The prince dotes on you so much, don't rely on spoiling and coquettish, follow the rules, but don't embarrass the prince. "
"No." Lin Jiabao accepted the reward in a well-behaved manner.
The queen is very satisfied with the attitude of Lin Jiabao's rules.
"Chenger, it's already noon. Let's have dinner here after our mother." The queen said to the prince.
"if you can't have a mother, you still need to drink conditioned soup before you have a meal, so you won't have a meal with your mother." Xuanyuan thought for a moment and said to the queen.
"then hurry back and take the medicine. Don't delay." The queen believes it.
"the minister has retired, and he will often bring Jiabao to accompany you in the future." Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled Lin Jiabao to salute and retire together.
Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao sat on the steps together. Lin Jiabao looked at his Royal Highness and was about to stop.
"well. Baby, what are you trying to say? " Xuanyuan Han asked him.
"your Highness the Crown Prince. You just said you wanted to take some medicine. Are you sick? " Lin Jiabao asked with concern.
"Yes, I have internal injuries." Xuanyuan Hancheng said while looking at Lin Jiabao's reaction, Lin Jiabao heard his Royal Highness's words, staring at the boss, nervously asked: "what internal injury ah?" Are you badly hurt? "
", I lied to you, little fool! When you eat at your mother's house, you can only stand and wait. " Xuanyuan Hancheng was very satisfied with Lin Jiabao's nervous attitude.
"your Highness, you are so kind to me! Thank you, your Royal Highness! " Lin Jiabao felt that his Royal Highness was very kind to him.
"Honey, don't call me your Royal Highness. It's so rusty. You think we're all so close." Xuanyuan Hancheng blew hot air in Lin Jiabao's ear and watched Lin Jiabao's face turn red gradually. "how about calling me Hancheng?"
Lin Jiabao avoided the heat he blew and said, "it's against the rules to call your Highness the crown prince by his name."
Xuanyuan Hancheng refused to let him go. "how about calling me husband? just the two of us." Hancheng and your husband, you must choose one. "
Lin Jiabao thought about it. Although he could not be called his Royal Highness by his first name, it was not said in the palace rules that he could not be called Xianggong, plus a little selfishness of his own. Lin Jiabao looked around, approached his Royal Highness and whispered, "Xianggong.". "
After hearing this, Xuanyuan Han was overjoyed and laughed, "my dear, give me a few more cries."
Lin Jiabao was very shy, and then after the constant urging of Xuanyuan Hancheng, he whispered a few more calls to Xianggong. can't bear the happiness of Xuanyuan.
This is the treasure he inherited. A little love can make him rely on you and regard you as the most important person. He does not know what blessings he has accumulated in these two lives, so that God can give him a new life and cherish his treasure. Xuanyuan Han Cheng, I swear that I will live up to you in this life.
His Royal Highness and Lin Xiaobu laughed a lot along the way, and the news that Lin Jiabao was popular with his Royal Highness spread throughout the harem in an instant.