Chapter 24 New Year's Eve

In the Xue family mansion, Xue Rong, Xue Rong's son Xue Zhikuan, Xue Gui, Xue Song and others gathered together. With regard to Xue Zhiqi's death, the Xue family has been investigated by all parties for a long time, but has not found any trace. Xue Gui was very reluctant to leave. Xue Rong saw that the figure of his younger brother Xue Gui left seemed to be several years older all of a sudden, and the loss of his son really dealt a heavy blow to his younger brother Xue Gui.
Xue Rong sighed. "in the coming days, we must urge all the children and nephews in the family to rein in and stop showing off outside, and always feel that the wind and rain are about to come.". "
"Father, you mean." Xue Zhixing was also silent.
"Zhiyi, go and write a letter to his Royal Highness King Li and see if you can send your two direct grandchildren to Licheng." King Li was the last way out for the Xue family, and Xue Rong knew that the emperor would liquidate them sooner or later. No emperor would tolerate the existence of such a family that had been against him before, and now the Xue family is over. The emperor's throne has been stabilized, and there is such an excellent Chu Jun. Xue Rong knew in his heart that King Li was hopeless, and that King Li was the eldest son of the emperor after all. as long as King Li did nothing wrong and was only an idle king, the emperor would not and could not kill them all.
"No. Father, I'm going to write to his Royal Highness King Li. "
At the Severe King House, Severe King Xuan Yuan Zhaohong is checking the letter sent from the fast horse in the capital. Looking at the letter sent by Xue Rong and his request to send his grandson to Licheng, Xuanyuan Zhaohong sneered in his heart: "this Xue Rong is getting more and more timid.". "
Xuanyuan Zhaohong continued to read, when he saw the news that the prince spoiled a double son in the letter, and the news that the crown princess was ill in bed and could not be seen. Xuanyuan Zhaohong frowned, there seemed to be something strange about it. Think of the secret between him and Xue Caiyu.
Xuanyuan Zhaohong has not contacted Xue Caiyu for a long time, and recently he is going to send someone to send some powder of raccoon flowers and plants. But the flowering period of raccoon plants is very short, and he is now sending someone to collect them.
Xuanyuan Zhaohong recruited his confidants around him and told them to go to the capital first to meet with the spies in the Prince's East Palace to find out what was wrong with the princess, whether she was really sick or ....
After the cause of death of Xue Zhiqi is unknown, nothing is more painful than Xue Zhiqi's mother, Zhao Shi. The more he thought about it, the more he was not reconciled to it. Zhao invited his confidant Mammy to consult.
Zhang Yingxiang got his father's orders, and at first he obediently did not go out, but over a long period of time he could not hold back. Zhang Yingxiang saw that everything was calm these days, and the Xue family asked him twice and no one came again.
Zhang Yingxiang slipped out of the house and went to the restaurant for tea. A few days later, nothing happened. Zhang Yingxiang gradually ignored it and continued to have fun with some bad friends.
This evening, Zhang Yingxiang came out of the green house. As soon as he reached the street corner, he was covered with sacks and beat up. Zhang Yingxiang only felt the darkness in front of his eyes, and then he was hit with sticks, which made him sound in pain. In particular, he felt so many blows on his leg that he had to roll on the ground huddled in pain.
Xue Gui angrily came to question Zhao, "did you make that Zhang Yingxiang?" I told you that Zhiqi's death had nothing to do with the Zhang family. "
"so what, obviously let him follow us Zhiqi, we Zhiqi died, but he is fine. It's a good thing I didn't ask him to pay for my son's life. " Zhao is almost crazy.
"it's simply unreasonable, you are so. What will Zhang Jihe think when he knows? " Xue Gui thought that Zhang Jihe had been with him for more than 20 years and knew many of his secrets. Zhao has gone crazy, and it is difficult for several other common men in the family to be responsible for it. Fortunately, he had an illegitimate child in his early years, but now he is a good child.
Zhang Jihe stayed alone in the study, his face heavy. thought of son lying in bed and unable to move. Zhang Yingxiang's hamstring was all broken, thinking that his son, who might be bad at walking in the future, hated Zhang Jihe so much that he was constantly struggling in his heart.
Suddenly the window was blown open by a gust of wind, and a man dressed in black flashed in. Zhang Jihe was startled.
The man in black gave Zhang Jihe a medicine box and said, "his Royal Highness said your son would need this."
When the man in black saw Zhang Jihe accepted it, without waiting for him to say anything, he jumped into the night and disappeared. Zhang Jihe excitedly took the medicine box and opened it to see that the ointment inside was glittering and translucent with a green light, and a fragrance of medicine came on his face. Zhang Jihe thought that his son's leg should be saved. He clenched the medicine box and secretly made up his mind.
Half a month later, Xuanyuan Zhaohong found that the man he sent had no news, and he knew that something bad was going on. Prince Xuanyuan Hancheng must have known about the raccoon flowers and plants. And the Crown Princess's illness must be the fault of the crown prince.
Xuanyuan Zhaohong invited close advisers to consult for a long time, and finally Xuanyuan Zhaohong decided to make a pre-emptive gamble.
The 23rd day of the twelfth lunar month officially kicked off the prelude to the Spring Festival. The period between the small year and the big year is called the "busy year". In the Eastern Palace of the Prince, he received a lot of tribute from hundreds of officials from the lower door. The tribute items are mainly wild animals and rare objects from all over the country, and so on. Mammy Qiu also sorted out the books one by one and showed them to her Royal Highness, and then put them into the library.
Xuanyuan Hancheng also deliberately let Lin Jiabao participate in the understanding, and then the reward to the courtiers during the Spring Festival was also handed over to Jiabao. In this way, it has also virtually raised the status of Jiabao, making Lin Jiabao look highly at both inside and outside North Korea.
On the 24th of the twelfth lunar month, red lanterns were hung in the palace, and they had to be cleaned inside and outside the palace. On the 26th of the twelfth lunar month, door gods and couplets began to be hung. A few days before New Year's Eve, grilles and blessings had to be pasted in the palace.
Lin Jiabao gave Yuanqing, Shuya and Shuqin their blessings with his own words. From the palace who was waiting to be rewarded in the past, he has now become an honorable person who can give rewards to others.
On New year's Eve, a royal family dinner is held in the Hall of Protection and Harmony. Only the emperor, queen, prince, princess and imperial concubine of the harem attended New Year's Eve's banquet. Xuanyuan Hancheng naturally took Lin Jiabao to go.
Lin Jiabao dressed in dark red embroidered clothes appears to be very festive, Xuanyuan Han Cheng holding Jiabao's hand tightened: "good baby don't be nervous."
Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao to greet his father and mother. After that, he naturally took Lin Jiabao to sit down and let Jiabao sit next to him.
For a moment, Lin Jiabao's eyes gathered, and his Royal Highness had always been the position of the Crown Princess. Now that the Crown Princess is ill, his Royal Highness unexpectedly asked a double waiter to sit down. Can't help but make everyone in Baohe Hall look sideways.
Lin Jiabao also appeared in front of people in the harem for the first time, arousing the curiosity of many people. Everyone is wondering how this appearance, which is not without rumors, won the favor of his Royal Highness, the gorgeous twins of China and the United States.
The seats of the banquet are divided into east and west sides, the emperor and the empress sit on, the prince Xuan Yuan Han Cheng's position is in the east, then the second prince Xuan Yuan Han Qi, then the third prince, the fourth prince and the fifth prince, and finally the princess. At the front of the west side sat the imperial concubine, who was more respectable in front of the emperor, followed by dignitaries and concubines of his Royal Highness. Because now only his Royal Highness the Crown Prince has been married, the other four princes have no female relatives to attend.
The seats of Yu and Song are very far behind, but Song doesn't feel anything, but Yu is different. Yu Qin wrung the veil in his hand, envious. Why can the Gemini sit next to his Royal Highness?
The emperor and queen naturally saw the action of the prince, but neither of them seemed to realize that it was against the rules, and they both chose to laugh and remain silent, as if it were a normal thing. It makes people more curious about this little master Lin.
When the emperor announced the start of the family banquet, he remembered that the maids were dancing. There are many kinds of dishes on the family dinner, and the song and dance performances are also beautifully arranged. Lin Jiabao exclaimed in his heart when he attended such a big banquet for the first time.
Lin Jiabao dined very carefully and watched his movements. Always remind yourself not to make mistakes, making his Royal Highness lose face.
When the dish was half used, Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao to propose a toast to the emperor and queen.
The emperor Xuanyuan Zhaoshen saw the prince with the two small waiters come into the wine and drank their toast with a smile.
The queen looked at the treasure of the prince to Lin Jiabao and thought in her heart that she would remind the prince one day. Although he wants to spoil Lin Xiaobu, what the prince has done in recent days has become more and more excessive.
The queen is very satisfied with Lin Jiabao, feeling that he is clever and sensible, will not be spoiled and conceited, and his temper is simple and agreeable. The queen read countless people, like Lin Xiaopeng entered the palace for two years, and became the prince's waiter, but also to maintain that innocence is not easy. But after all, she was a twin, and the queen felt that it was necessary for her to remind the prince not to indulge in fake drama too much.
After his Royal Highness made a toast, other princes and princesses also came forward to drink, followed by the concubine.
After three rounds of wine, the second Prince Xuanyuan Hanqi came to Xuanyuan Hancheng, "Brother, I propose a toast to you.". " Xuanyuan Hanqi is already a little drunk. "Brother, you must take me with you next time.". "
Xuanyuan Han Cheng smiled and drank with him, "good. Well. You have to practice martial arts with your heart and learn the art of war. "
Xuanyuan Hanqi patted his chest and promised loudly, "Don't worry, I will." Be sure to study hard. "
Three princes, four princes and five princes also came together to propose a toast to his Royal Highness. the eldest of them was twelve years old and the youngest was only nine years old. He looked at the prince and his brother with admiration and awe. "to brother."
After seizing the throne when the emperor was alive, they were taught by their mother and imperial concubine to respect their two elder brothers and do their duty. For the magnificent elder brother of the crown prince, they also adore him very much.
Xuanyuan Hancheng first kindly cared about their homework, and then encouraged them to study well in the study, so that they could share for their father and serve the empire in the future. "
"No." The three princes were all excited by the encouragement of his Royal Highness, and they kept their breasts straight.
Xuanyuan Hancheng decided that he would not be as vigilant to the three eldest brothers as he did in the previous life, and only let them be idle lords. In this life, he can be prepared to train these three brothers well, or make full use of their talents in the future to prosper the Xuanyuan dynasty.
Today, there are too many things I want to accomplish, but in order to spend more and longer time with Jiabao in the future, in order not to be too tired, it is of course necessary to find a few more helpers.
After that, some people came to make a toast, and Lin Jiabao accompanied him and drank a few glasses of water. Fortunately, Xuanyuan Hancheng had foresight and ordered Yuanqing to only give Jiabao fruit wine that was not easy to get drunk.
Rao is so, Lin Jiabao is still indomitable, a small face has been red, like a red apple.
Fireworks were set off at the end of the party, and Lin Jiabao looked at the dazzling fireworks and was intoxicated with them. Lin Jiabao exclaimed, "it's really beautiful.". "
After the banquet, Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao took a walk back together, and the fireworks continued to bloom all the way.
On the step, Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the baby shining in the fireworks, and looked at Lin Jiabao's eyes gently pinching the water. "Dear baby, I am happy with you."
Lin Jiabao's head was a little dizzy, and after listening to the words of Xuanyuan Hancheng, he felt as if he were in the clouds. "I also like my husband. Jiabao really likes him very much. I like it so much. "
"my darling." Xuanyuan Hancheng gently kisses Jiabao, nothing makes him more happy than to be in love with the baby.
Lin Jiabao fell asleep in Xuanyuan Han Cheng's warm and comfortable arms and gentle kisses.
Xuanyuan Hancheng put a kiss on the baby's forehead, pulled up Lin Jiabao's cloak and held him in his arms.