Chapter 42 Imperial Palace 5

Lin Jiabao felt refreshed after his nap. He went to the yard where his parents lived and saw his mother and eldest sister, second sister and younger sister. He heard them say that their father and eldest brother had been called by his Royal Highness the Crown Prince to introduce some officials. Four children were chasing and playing in the courtyard, and two older children, Lin Jiacai and Lin Xiuer, joined in, and the yard was full of their laughter. Lin Jiner, Lin Lier and Wu Qiaolan watched. Lin Jiabao was also infected by them in a good mood, laughing repeatedly, and even more coquettish to his mother and relatives.
Unfortunately, it was not long before this warm and happy scene was broken by three uninvited guests. Lin Lier looked at Ke Mei and her daughter and frowned, thinking that it would be no good for them to come. Ran up and asked, "what are you doing here?"
"Lil, you girl, why are you so rude! With such a temper, how can your mother-in-law put up with you? "
Zhang Huiniang pushed Lin Lier aside to watch the child with Wu Qiaolan. "come on, she's your aunt after all, and change your temper, too."
Seeing that the mother and daughter had something to say, Zhang Huiniang took the three of them to sit down in the pavilion next to them. Lin Jiner came in together when he saw this.
Ke Mei envied their courtyard and an exquisite and beautiful pavilion, thinking that if she could persuade Jiabao to succeed later, they would be treated the same as Zhang Huiniang. Immediately ingratiated with Lin Jiabao, he said, "Jiabao, your sister Chuner told me, it's really troublesome for you." I already told you about her, so don't mind. "
Lin Jiabao didn't care. "it doesn't matter."
Zhang Huiniang and Lin Jiner were also very angry when they heard that Lin Chuner begged her brother to ask his Royal Highness for an official. This is not to make it difficult for my brother to do!
Seeing that they were angry, Ke Mei immediately wiped away her tears. "Oh! We have a hard life in Chuner, and up to now there is no movement in our stomach. we are living a miserable life in the Wang family. The things told by my parents-in-law can only be done, alas! I still don't know how to hand in the job when I get back! Don't blame us for Chuner. "
Zhang Huiniang, it's hard for them to say anything more when they see what's going on.
Seeing that their attitude had improved, Ke continued to talk. "speaking of children! I am also worried about your Jiabao. Jiabao is a double child, and it is hard to avoid difficulties in this heir. "
When Zhang Huiniang heard this, they immediately rebuked angrily, "what nonsense are you talking about?"
"Don't be angry, sister-in-law. I'm telling the truth. I also thought of a way to tell you this. " Ke Mei continued despite Zhang Huiniang's anger.
"what can you do?" Lin Jiner said with disdain.
Ke Mei pulled Lin Summer to her. "you see, our summer is coming soon. If only she had become a concubine to his Royal Highness. In the future, Summer will have children, and Jiabao and they are cousins. I wish we could take care of each other."
"if you want to be beautiful, it's beautiful!" Lin Jiner didn't believe Ke Mei's words. if they really succeeded, they wouldn't take care of her brother. It would be nice not to spoil the family treasure.
"get out! Get out of here! " Zhang Huiniang didn't understand the attention they played.
Lin Lier, who was eavesdropping, jumped out and scolded Lin Xia-er. "well, you Lin Xia'er, dare Shaw to think of his Royal Highness the Crown Prince! Don't even look at your virtue. You don't even deserve to be a maid of our family. Have your big dreams! "
"how come I don't deserve it? it's up to his Royal Highness the Crown Prince to decide whether I deserve it or not." Lin Xiayer said to Lin Jiabao, "Brother Jiabao, please introduce me to his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. There will certainly be many women in the future. I am your cousin and will always be on your side. Brother Jiabao, you can rest assured."
"No!" Lin Jiabao answered categorically without thinking about it.
The three of them did not expect Lin Jiabao to refuse so firmly. Lin Chuner said to Lin Jiabao, "Jiabao, we are for your own good!"
"is it for the good of the family treasure, or for your own good? You know it! " Lin Jiner was also talking.
"Don't say any more. I won't introduce you. You go. I don't want to see you. " Lin Jiabao said firmly that there would be no leeway.
Lin Jiabao held the small brocade bag he wore with him and felt the outline of the small seal. he decided in his heart that no matter how difficult it was, he would never share his Royal Highness the crown prince with anyone.
Ke Mei and the three of them were suddenly a little timid when they saw that Lin Jiabao was silent and determined. Lin Xia'er left with her mother and sister, thinking that she would not believe it. Without Lin Jiabao, would there be nothing she could do? Huh! When she gets the favor of his Royal Highness, she wants him to look good!
When Lin Xia-er went back, he slipped silver to the father-in-law in the courtyard where they lived and asked him to inquire about the whereabouts of his Royal Highness. Lin Xia-er fantasized about a chance encounter with his Royal Highness, and then found a way to make his Royal Highness pay attention to her.
Xuanyuan Han could bear the news from the dark guard and gave a cold hum. "A mouse who comes uninvited and exceeds his ability." How dare you make Jiao Bao unhappy? it's like killing yourself! Since Gao Bao said that he didn't want to see them, he did so.
Lin Jiabao is sitting in a daze, playing with a small seal in his hand. After seeing Xuanyuan Hancheng coming back, he stood up immediately.
"Honey, do you still like this seal?" Xuanyuan Han asked, he is the first seal cutting, this is his result after carving many pieces of jade, he is satisfied.
"I like it. I like it so much. I also want to carve a piece for my husband, but. My handwriting doesn't look good. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng held the small hand of the good treasure and kissed it on the side of his mouth. "as long as you like it, don't carve it. It will hurt your hand, and my husband will be distressed at that time. "
Under the gentle gaze of Xuanyuan Hancheng, Lin Jiabao suddenly felt very worried. After hearing Ke Mei's words in the afternoon, he felt sick in his heart. Xianggong is so kind to him that if he can't have children for him in the future. So.
Xuanyuan Han caresses the slightly frowned brow of Guobao. "Don't frown, dear. If you have anything to say to your husband, don't be happy."
Lin Jiabao told Xuanyuan what they said to Ke Mei, and he had no reservations about his husband. "son. I'm afraid. "
"Don't think too much about it, silly Bao. Let's go with the fate of the child. Don't worry about it." In the past, Jiabao had children, and in this life he kept good health. They were young, too, and he was not worried at all.
In the first life, Xuanyuan Hancheng did not take his heirs as seriously as in the previous life. Will not be forced, this life and good treasure to spend this life, he has been full of gratitude to God. Even if Jiabao has no children in this world, he still has his own brother, and it is not impossible for him to succeed his brother's eldest son in the future.
If Lin Jiabao got the husband, he felt a lot of peace of mind. Xuanyuan Han accepted to see the good treasure's eyebrows stretched out, held him in his arms and kissed him in his ear. "my husband will love you more in the future, and we will work hard at night."
When Lin Jiabao heard what Xuanyuan Hancheng said, he was a little embarrassed again and gave an inaudible hum.
Xuanyuan Hancheng added: "I have talked to your eldest brother today." Next year he will come to Beijing to take the examination of the Imperial College. If nothing happens, he will study at the Imperial College in Beijing. I will take part in the scientific examination in a year's time. "
"that's great. My eldest brother has been fond of reading since he was a child. It's great to come to Beijing to study." Lin Jiabao is also very happy for his eldest brother.
"I also told your father that I hope they can come to live in Beijing next year. In this way, it is convenient to see your family in the future. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said another thing that made Guobao happy.
"really! Really! That's great! " Lin Jiabao was so happy that the corners of his mouth rose to form a good-looking arc, and his eyes were smiling.
Lin Dazhuang and Lin Jiawen returned to the courtyard where they lived and excitedly shared with the Lin family what they had seen and heard today.
"Today, his Royal Highness the Crown Prince introduced us to officials from the Kuizhou area, which is really a great face." Lin Dazhuang said with a smile on his face, "his Royal Highness said that he would let our family study in the capital and introduce the great Confucian scholars to be teachers."
Zhang Huiniang was also very excited when she heard this. "is this true?" This is great. "
Wu Qiaolan was also very happy to listen to Bo GE'er in her arms.
Lin Jiawen himself is also a little excited. The Imperial College is the place that all the uplift sons yearn for. "you have to pass the examination of the Imperial College first."
"Yes, Jiawen, this time you have to take a good exam, and don't let down the kindness of your Highness the Crown Prince." Lin Dazhuang told Lin Jiawen.
"No. My son will certainly work hard. " Lin Jiawen remembered what his Royal Highness the Crown Prince said that the Lin family must enter the court in the future, and entering the crown prince's prison is only the first step.
Lin Jiawen is determined that he not only wants to be admitted to the Imperial College, but also must be admitted with excellent grades. For the sake of family treasure, for the sake of his family and for his own future, he really has to work hard here.
"his Royal Highness also said that let's go and live in Beijing, so that we can have a chance to see the family treasures in the future. I thought that if we stayed for a long time, we peasant families wouldn't get used to it. It's good to live for a period of time a year. In Beijing, you'd better let the young couple go to live. " Lin Dazhuang stated his plan.
"from this point of view, his Royal Highness has a lot of plans for the family treasure." Zhang Huiniang sighed, "it's a pity that I'm just worried about Jiabao.". "
"what happened to Jiabao?" Lin Dazhuang asked unknowingly.
"Jiabao is a blessed one. Don't think too much about it, mother. I thought that his Highness the Crown Prince was obviously very attentive to our family treasure. " Lin Jiner comforted her mother and relatives, told her father and family what had happened this afternoon, and then said she was worried. "I'm afraid they won't stop this Lin Xia'er. I'm a little worried that they will act strange."
When Lin Dazhuang heard about this, he was also very angry, so he wanted to go to Lin Li's family. I was stopped by Jiawen. "Don't be impulsive, Dad. After all, this is a palace. I don't think it's easy for them to get close to his Royal Highness. "
While Lin Dazhuang and his wife were worried, the Lin Dali family and Lin Chuner were taken to a darkroom by the guards. Everyone was in a panic. Lin Xia'er was waiting for the whereabouts of his Royal Highness, who was still waiting to inquire. At this moment, he was already in front of his Royal Highness.
"your Highness the Crown Prince." When they saw his Royal Highness the Crown Prince sitting high, they hurriedly knelt down and saluted to his Royal Highness.
Xuanyuan Hancheng did not get up and let them kneel, looking at their eyes very cold.
"your Highness the Crown Prince. Why did you let the guards bring us here? " Lin Xiayer had the courage to ask his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
"Why?" Xuanyuan Han accepted a sneer and looked at Lin Xia'er as if he were looking at a dead man. "Yuanfu."
Yuanfu brought an eunuch, the eunuch who Lin Xia er stuffed silver asked him to inquire about the whereabouts of his Royal Highness. Without ups and downs, the man confessed to Lin Xia'er 's act of bribing him to find out the whereabouts of his Royal Highness.
"what should we do to spy on the whereabouts of Chu Jun?" Xuanyuan Han asked in a casual tone, but the Lin family was already in a cold sweat.
Yuanfu replied in a slightly shrill voice, "it is a capital sin to return to your Highness the Crown Prince."
"No. No. " Hearing that it was a capital crime, Ke Mei cried with fear.
"your Highness, the little girl is too young to be sensible. Please give her a break this time, for the sake of Lin Bian-Jun. " Lin hurriedly begged for mercy under the prince's palace.
"your Highness, the little girl meant no harm to inquire about your whereabouts. I just. It's just that I adore your Royal Highness, the Crown Prince! " Lin Xia'er has cried so much that the pear blossom with rain, that tears in the eyelashes of the appearance, people's heart pitiful.
"presumptuous!" Yuanfu yelled out. "is his Royal Highness what you and the common people can imagine?"
"Please have mercy on your Royal Highness, little girl. The little girl is better-looking than Lin Jiabao, and she is also a woman. And. " Lin Xia-er was interrupted by his Royal Highness the Crown Prince before she had finished.
"shameless things. Who gives you permission to call Lin Bian Jun by his first name? " Xuanyuan Han listens to Lin Xia'er unexpectedly comparing herself to Hao Bao. "Yuanfu, slap her in the mouth."
Yuanfu pointed to two guards to catch Lin Xia'er, and let a stout guard go up to applaud. "Wow." Lin Xia'er 's pretty face was instantly beaten red.
"your Royal Highness, spare us Summer, and don't hit her. Stop hitting her. " When Ke Mei saw the little girl being applauded, she cried and begged for mercy.
Xuanyuan Han Chengmian looked impassively at Lin Xia'er 's little face was beaten with blood.
"Wow." Lin Xia'er was so badly beaten that one of her teeth was knocked out. Only then did she wake up with fear, and she now understood that even if she had been beaten to death, his Royal Highness would not frown. It turned out that his Royal Highness, the prince, who was extremely gentle to Lin Jiabao, was an illusion, ruthless and ruthless. This is the true face of his Royal Highness. She was so naive.
Until Xuanyuan Hancheng raised his hand slightly, the palm of Lin Xia'er did not stop. Lin Xia-er has fainted with pain.
Lin Li, they hurriedly shouted, "Xia er." Xia er. "
Lin Chuner kowtowed to his Royal Highness the Crown Prince and said, "Please spare my sister. She knows she is wrong and will never dare again."
"you are a good sister. I heard that your father-in-law wants to be promoted." Xuanyuan Hancheng said calmly: "Wang Zhubu is old, and since there is no hard work, it is time to spend his life."
Lin Chuner's husband gasped at this, saying that he was going to remove his father from office.
"Gu Zhi thought of a good place for your father-in-law. How about the border town? Lin Li, you and your family should go together. Yuanfu, go and arrange for them to hit the road immediately. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng told Yuanfu that Lin Dali's family was a problem, and he didn't want them to stay in Peixian any longer. Xuanyuan Hancheng has always acted decisively, but in the future Jiabao will go to that position, leaving them will certainly have an impact on the good treasure, it is better to dispose of it as soon as possible.
Wang Xuebo is a scholar in the end, he naturally knows where the border town is. This is not the distribution of his family to the frontier.
Xuanyuan Hancheng did not give them a chance to refute, and without looking at them, he got up and left.
When his Royal Highness the Crown Prince left, Lin Li's family collapsed to the ground. Feeling that this was really bad, they thought of pleading with Lin Dazhuang and them again. It was a pity that they had all been taken care of, and soon they were secretly sent away overnight.
Wang Zhuzhu's family was still waiting for the good news of promotion, and a few days later he was escorted away overnight by the people sent by his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
In this way, before the Lin Dazhuang family knew about it, Lin Li and their family had long disappeared without a sound.