Chapter 50 sad death

The sixth day of June is Lin Jiabao's birthday, which is Lin Jiabao's first birthday as an emperor. Xuanyuan Hancheng held a banquet in the palace to celebrate his birthday. Lin Jiabao, dressed in a bright yellow royal suit, sat beside Xuanyuan Hancheng, who was also dressed in bright yellow dragon robes, accepting the bowing and celebration of the harem and the ministers and women in the court.
The Empress Dowager and the Empress Dowager Empress Dowager have given a lot of rewards. Coupled with the birthday gifts sent by others today, Lin Jiabao's private bank has been expanded. Over the past two years, there have been countless valuable babies in Lin Jiabao's private treasury. However, among all the gifts received, Lin Jiabao's favorite is the precious word seal carved for him by his husband. wonder what gift he will give him for his birthday today. Lin Jiabao is secretly looking forward to it.
At the end of the banquet, fireworks bloomed in the night, and Lin Jiabao looked at the dazzling fireworks. It's like a flower in full bloom, spreading golden powder.
Another cluster of chrysanthemum-style fireworks rises, like clusters of dazzling lights, illuminating everyone's faces in the night sky. Today, Lin Jiabao's birthday party, the Lin family was also invited to attend. Lin Jiabao looked at the smiling faces of his family, then turned to look at Xuanyuan Hancheng beside him and the pier in the arms of the empress dowager. At this moment, he felt so happy! He not only had a loving family, but also a beloved father and mother, as well as a beloved husband and son. Everything is so beautiful.
Xuanyuan Hancheng and Guobao are interlocking fingers. He knows that Guobao loves to watch fireworks. The flowers are colorful, fleeting like a flash in the pan, suddenly turned into eternity. Xuanyuan Hancheng feels that he has something better than eternity, that is, the present.
Back in Pingle Garden, some drunken Lin Jiabao's face seemed to be covered with rouge, and some people were light and drifting, circling around the table.
Xuanyuan Hancheng already knows that Guobao will turn in circles when he is drunk. No matter it revolves around him, or around tables or pillars, he must always turn himself into a faint.
"all right, baby, stop spinning. After a while, you should be dizzy again. " Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged the good treasure and didn't let him turn any more.
"No." Lin Jiabao stood still and nodded obediently.
"come. Baby, let's go take a shower. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng picked him up and walked to the bathroom next to the dormitory.
"No." Lin Jiabao still nodded obediently.
......
Xuanyuan Hancheng carried the feeble treasure to bed, and Lin Jiabao's drunkenness had dissipated after the affair. Although he has given birth to a baby, Lin Jiabao is still very shy and is pink at this time. The husband took advantage of his drunkenness again. Lin Jiabao beeped his mouth, and his waist was so sore.
"my husband." Lin Jiabao boldly asked Xuanyuan Han: "Xianggong.". Where's my birthday present? "
Xuanyuan Han Cheng got up with a smile, "how can I forget my husband?"
Xuanyuan Hancheng came back quickly. Lin Jiabao's hand was cold. When he looked intently, he saw that there was an extra string of beads on his wrist. The string is made up of 18 beads, all of the same size, polished very round and full, with a faint fragrance.
"this is Agar. Do you like it, darling? " Agar was the best of the incense, and it took Xuanyuan Hancheng a long time to find it, and then he polished it into beads of the same size and strung them into a handstring, which took a lot of effort.
"I like it!" Lin Jiabao looked at the carefully polished Chen Xiang bracelet and suddenly thought of something and grabbed the husband's hands. When Lin Jiabao touched the thin cocoon in the belly of Xuanyuan Han, his eyes sparkled with tears.
"Yes, I really like it!" Lin Jiabao said and kissed Xuanyuan Hancheng's fingertips.
It has become a habit and pleasure for Guobao to prepare birthday gifts for him every year.
"Honey." When Lin Jiabao kissed the palm of his hand, Xuanyuan Han turned his eyes and suddenly turned over and pressed the darling treasure under his body.
......
After Lin Jiabao got this string of incense bracelets carefully polished by his husband, he wore it on his hands every day. Chen Xiang bracelet is elegant in charm and tastes like nothing and refreshing. Lin Jiabao loves this birthday gift very much.
One day, when Lin Jiabao was greeting the Empress Dowager at the Yongshou Palace, Wen Wenqian found her eyes sharp. She screamed and asked, "is this Agar?"
Wen Wenqian's voice was somewhat abrupt, which suddenly attracted the attention of the empress dowager and the concubines.
"it's from the emperor, saying it's Agar." Lin Jiabao replied.
Wen Wenqian saw that everyone was looking at her and had no choice but to explain: "I just saw that the Chenxiang bracelet in the hands of Emperor Guijun was very good-looking, so I paid close attention to it and found it was Agar." Chenxiang is not uncommon for people from these families, but Agar is really precious and very rare.
Wen Wenqian continued to show off what she knew and said generously, "Agar, one of the best incense, is the best among the best incense, and it is softer and softer than it is." Usually in a large piece of excellent incense material, only a very small part can be regarded as Agar and extremely precious. " Wen Wenqian saw several toffees looking yearning and said with envy, "there is an old saying that it takes three lifetimes of Yin virtue to smell Agar, and it takes the blessing of eight lifetimes to get Agar! The emperor is really loved by the emperor! "
After hearing the words of Princess Yi, they all stared admiringly at the Chen Xiang bracelet on Lin Jiabao's wrist.
"the Wing Princess Mu praised it. You know a lot. I didn't know that yet." Lin Jiabao only knew that this incense bracelet must be very precious. I didn't expect it to be so precious. Coupled with the fact that Xuanyuan Han personally polished it for him, it can be said to be a priceless treasure!
"I just like to read idle books. Agar is a collection of thousands of years of aura, and the smell of this incense is often heard, which is not only conducive to health but also prolong life. My daughter-in-law also wants to offer it to the empress dowager. However, this kind of excellent incense is a piece of gold, and it is impossible to ask for it. So far, it has not been achieved. " Wen Wenqian changed her mind and said to the empress dowager.
None of the people present are fools. Naturally, these princesses have understood what the wing princess meant when they were able to climb to this position. This Agar Chenxiang is so precious that the emperor did not give filial piety to the empress dowager, but gave it to the emperor. This is not to say that the emperor is unfilial, and the emperor has no regard for his empress. Indeed, she is the first daughter of a family. She is really good at eye drops.
Where the Empress Dowager could not hear her alienation, did not expect that this Wen Wenqian is a big heart, instantly reined in the smile. "your Wen family is not a century-old family, and there are things you can't find?"
Wen Wenqian did not expect that the Empress Dowager would say so, and her pretty face turned red.
"Queen Mother." Lin Jiabao hesitated to speak, and of course he understood the meaning of Princess Wings.
"what does Jiabao want to say?" The Empress Dowager looked at what Lin Jiabao wanted to say and asked him gently.
"after returning to his mother, the emperor also prepared for his mother. The Agar found this time, in addition to making my hand string. Also specially prepared a string of Buddha beads for the mother, which is made up of 108 incense beads. The emperor wants to wait for her mother's birthday and give her another surprise. " Lin Jiabao said slowly that he could not make people feel unfilial, so he had to say what he had mentioned to him.
"your Majesty is really pure filial piety!" After hearing the words of the emperor, the princesses praised them one after another.
The Empress Dowager is very happy to hear this. She has been the master of a house for so many years, but she doesn't care about any good things. just felt relieved to hear that eldest son had been thinking about her all the time.
"Mother, take it as if you don't know, your Majesty, he wants to give you a surprise." Lin Jiabao said to the empress dowager a little coquettish.
"good! I'll pretend I don't know, Queen Mother. " The Empress Dowager laughed with delight and told the princesses. "you are not allowed to gossip either."
"No." All the taffies responded in unison.
At this time, Wen Wenqian bowed her head and wished she could have a hole in the ground to drill down. She underestimated the status of Lin Jiabao in the heart of the empress dowager, and today she acted in too much haste.
Out of Yongshou Palace, Wen Wenqian quickly caught up with Lin Jiabao's steps. "Emperor Guijun, I didn't mean what I said today. I just thought that this kind of incense was good for the body of the empress dowager, and it didn't mean anything else. Please don't worry about it. If it makes you unhappy, it's my fault, and please don't blame me. "
Lin Jiabao said faintly: "I am not angry, the wing princess worries too much." It's getting late. I'm going back to Pingle Garden first. " He did not know whether the Princess Wing was intentional or unintentional, but if he damaged his reputation, he would not abide by it.
Wen Wenqian had no choice but to watch the step-by-step carry Lin Jiabao away. Lin Jiabao, as an emperor, was more ostentatious than before, and there were many more maids and eunuchs behind him. Whether it is the lofty status, or the favor of the emperor, or even the preference of the empress dowager, everything about Lin Jiabao makes her jealous.
Late one night in late June, Yuanfu's anxious voice sounded outside the dormitory. "your Majesty! Your Majesty! "
"come on in." Xuanyuan Hancheng woke up with a start. "what's the matter?"
"your Majesty, he is dying. The empress dowager sent someone. Please come quickly! " Yuan Fuxu reports.
Xuanyuan Han immediately got up and changed his clothes, and said to Lin Jiabao, who also woke up, "I will go first, and then you will come over with the pier. Be careful on the road." Then he told Yuanfu a few words.
By the time Lin Jiabao arrived, most of the people had already arrived. In addition to princes and princesses, there are also princesses, princesses, princesses and so on. Some important officials in the court have also arrived. Lin Jiabao holding the pier was declared in front of the overlord's bed, when Xuanyuan was on his deathbed.
The Wing King and the Wing Princess also came from outside the palace. "Father! Father! " Xuanyuan Hanqi called his father loudly.
Xuanyuan woke up and his eyes rolled slowly. He looked at his queen, looked at his children, and then saw the pier in Lin Jiabao's hand. Slightly trembling fingers pointed in the direction of the pier, as if to say something.
Xuanyuan Hancheng understood his father's meaning and hurriedly said in a deep voice: "Father, you can rest assured that your ministers will certainly let the rivers and mountains of the Xuanyuan Dynasty be passed on well!"
"well." Xuanyuan painstakingly spit out a good word, showed a gratified smile, and then gave up and went away.