Chapter 4 mutation

After seeing off the eldest daughter, Lin Dazhuang took the silver to the village head's house and handed in the silver. The family breathed a sigh of relief when the matter was finally settled.
In the evening, when Lin Dazhuang and Zhang Huiniang were lying in bed, they heard Lin Dazhuang sighing.
"the Hercules are going to send Chuner to the palace." I didn't tell the children about this in the afternoon. I didn't tell Zhang until I got back to the house in the evening.
"how come, Chuner is past 14, it doesn't match. They are old enough to get married. What do brothers and sisters think? " Zhang was surprised.
"Dali and Li are saying that Chuner is just over 14 years old, but it hasn't actually arrived yet." As a matter of fact, there are only so many people in the village, and they all know how old their children are.
"Li Zheng also agreed?" Zhang asked.
"Yes, Li Zheng was probably afraid that she would not be able to gather together, so he agreed to count her as a quota."
"Oh, you are so cruel!" Zhang knows that the powerful family is more well-off than they are, but I didn't expect it.
Lin Li is Lin Dazhuang's younger brother, five years younger than him. Lin Dali is more lively and sweet-mouthed. Relying on a clever mouth, he paid homage to the old carpenter in the village and learned the craft of making furniture.
At first, the two brothers were very harmonious, and Lin Li also knew that it was very hard for his brother to take him alone.
The problem is that after Lin Dazhuang got married, Lin Dali caught a cold and fell ill. Although it would be better to take two patches of medicine for cold. However, Lin Li still listened to the story of Zhang in the village, thinking that Zhang would control him. No matter how much Zhang Huiniang took care of him and how good she was, Lin always stayed away from his sister-in-law.
The contradiction between Lin Dazhuang and Lin Li became more and more intense after Lin got married.
Lin vigorously married Ke Mei, the youngest daughter of the Ke family in the same village. Ke Meili, like her name, is very beautiful and is a flower in the village. There has been an endless stream of people coming to ask for relatives since Ke Mei and Xi. And the betrothal gifts offered by the Ke family are also relatively high, scaring off a number of people.
Lin Li liked Ke Mei very much and begged to marry her. Lin Dazhuang saw that his brother really liked it, so he helped his brother to ask for marriage with a betrothal gift.
At first, the two brothers did not split up after they got married, but still lived together. Ke Mei has been favored at home since she was a child, she is very delicate, and she is lazy and greedy. In this way, the family chores basically fell on Zhang Huiniang alone. Lin Dazhuang saw that his wife had to take care of the children and had to do housework, and he was very uncomfortable with Ke Mei. While Lin Li has been helping his wife, contradictions have been accumulated.
Finally, after Ke Meilian gave birth to two daughters, it completely broke out. Lin and his wife felt that Zhang had killed them, so they did not have a son and insisted on separation.
Ke Mei wanted to split up a long time ago. She felt that Lin Dazhuang had many children, but Lin Dazhuang only knew how to farm and did not earn as much as Lin Dazhuang. Lin Li usually does some carpentry and makes furniture for the villagers and earns a good income. Ke Mei always felt that they were eating and living together, and they were taken advantage of and wanted to split up every day. Lin didn't say anything, but he didn't object.
Lin Dazhuang had no choice but to split up and divide the fields in his family in half. He also gave most of the cash in his family to his brother and invited the old man in the village to witness it with Lizheng.
In this way, Lin Li built a house on the other side of the village to live. Two years later, they really gave birth to a boy, which made Lin and his wife more positive about Zhang Shike and his wife. The two families are getting less and less acquainted with each other.
At the other end of the village, Lin and his wife are secretly proud of their decision.
Ke Mei and Lin Li are both strong in favouring sons over daughters, and think that their daughters are accompanied by money. The eldest daughter, Lin Chuner, who looks like Lin Li and looks ordinary, doesn't like her even more if she doesn't inherit the beauty of Ke. Seeing that Lin Chuner was almost old enough to get married, Ke Mei knew that her daughter could not marry as well as Lin Jiner. For Lin Chuner's appearance and figure, I'm afraid she has to put on a lot of dowry if she wants to get married.
When the news of the recruitment in the palace came out, Lin Li became lively. If you enter the palace, you will not only save the dowry money, but also have a sum of subsidized money. In the future, there will be monthly money and settling money, which is a great thing to think about.
Although Lin Chuner was sad that her parents sent her to the palace, she thought that if Li Zheng said that if she got the green eyes of an honorable person, she would also be able to stand out.
Lin Chuner is also very jealous of her uncle Lin Jiner's ability to marry into the city. But also understand that their appearance can not, but not reconciled, this time to enter the palace should be an opportunity.
As soon as the ten days arrived, Li was hurriedly taking the list to the county seat to hand in the job. After all, most people are still reluctant to give up the separation of flesh and blood, and it is not easy to gather ten people. After that, Li was handing out the money collected to the families. It is agreed that in another ten days, people will be sent to the county seat to gather, and will be uniformly sent to the capital, so that all families will go back to prepare.
Ke Mei took the silver and went to the county seat. After all, it is her own, and before seeing her daughter off, she is going to buy a new dress for her daughter. Now it's too late to do it by yourself, so I'm going to buy it for my daughter in a clothing store.
After buying clothes and coming out of the store, Ke Mei went to the dim sum shop again. I'm going to buy some snacks for two small snacks at home, especially my son's favorite snacks.
The dim sum made by this dim sum shop tastes good, the price is affordable, and the business has been very good.
When Ke Mei arrived, there was already a long line at the door of the store, so she had to wait at the back and heard the two women in front of her talking loudly about the gossip about the city.
"have you heard that Wang, the bookkeeper, is going to marry his son and is asking a matchmaker?"
"I also heard that my brother and sister-in-law live next door to Zhang's mother-in-law and say they are going to give 120 silver."
"120! The Wang family has lost money this time. "
"I can't help it. The only son of the Wang family is so ill in bed that he doesn't know anything about it. The doctor shook his head and could only rely on euphoria. "
"well, although it's 120 silver, what if the girl can't get it right? she'll be ruined for the rest of her life. No good family would want to. "
"Yes, according to the matchmaker, as long as the Wangs are in good shape, no matter how they look, even the people in the village are willing. He also said that if there was a chance after the rush, he would agree to remarry in the future. It seems that the Wangs are really in a hurry! "
Ke Mei hurriedly bought refreshments and went back, thinking about the words of the two women all the way.
120 silver, she had never seen so much silver, and the more she thought about it, the more itchy she felt.
When she got home, Ke Mei told Lin Li about it, "Oh!" Why didn't you hear this earlier? your daughter is about to enter the palace. "
"I'll go to the city tomorrow and ask around." Lin Li thought alive, rolled his eyes and said.
The next day, Lin Li went to Zhang's matchmaker's house with Lin Chuner's eight characters.
The matchmaker Zhang was worried. The news had been released for several days without any movement, and Wang Zhu's family came to urge her every day. Hearing Lin's intention, he was overjoyed. Immediately took the eight characters to close, but really closed. hurried to Wang Zhuzhu's house to report the good news, and was finally able to hand in the job.
Wang Zhuzhu's family was very anxious to be happy, and without saying a word, he gave Lin Li 120 silver as a betrothal gift. The two families agreed to marry the next day, and Lin took the initiative to take her daughter to the inn in the city to facilitate the Wang family to meet the wedding. The Wangs were naturally happy, for they were afraid that the long road would delay the good time.
Lin Li went home with 120 dollars of silver, and the family looked straight at the sight of the silver. The family made a plan to take Chuner to the city early tomorrow morning.
Lin Chuner knew that he could not enter the palace. After thinking about it carefully, he still felt that it was better to go to Chong Xi.
It is also a blog, naturally it is better to marry into the official family in the city. That is the only son of Jiupin's master book, if she doesn't even dare to think about it at ordinary times.
If this is done with Xi, she will be a serious official granny. It is much more respectable than the businessman Lin Jiner married into.
If it's not good to rush to Xi, also said that can remarry after two years. If she goes into the palace and waits for her to leave the palace, she will be 25 years old, and it will be difficult to get married.
After two busy days, everything is done. Mr. and Mrs. Lin began to be afraid of the number of places to enter the palace. With 120 silver, they can also be the first share in the village. But if they offend Lizheng, they will have a hard time in the village.
"go to Li Zheng to return the silver and hand in five taels of silver. Anyway, Chuner is married, and now she is a member of the Wang family. Is he daring to offend? Wang Zhuzhu is a powerful assistant around the county master. " Ke Mei is rich now and has enough strength.
"you also know how difficult it is for Lizheng to gather 10 people this time, and now there is one less person."
"anyway, my family Chuner was too old, and if they hadn't signed up, they would have lost one person. Let Li is looking for another place, anyway, there is no suitable one in our family now. Erya is only 10 years old. By the way, aren't there two suitable ones in the eldest brother's house? let them have one. He has twins in his family, and raising the family is not a waste of food. " Ke Mei thought maliciously.
"it's the same thing. I'll go to the main house and talk about it. Anyway, it's all at this point. The worst thing is to go to live in the city. Anyway, there's nothing to be afraid of if you have money! " Lin Li also risked everything.
That evening, Li was bringing Lin Dazhuang and his wife to Lin Dazhuang's home.
Lin Dazhuang and his wife had a bad feeling when they saw that they had come to the house at this time and looked at each other.
Sure enough, Li told him about the situation and returned the money paid by Lin Da Zhuang to him. "Dazhuang, you see, although your two brothers split up, you can't write two Lin characters in one stroke." What Li Li is doing this time is not authentic. Later, we and the clan will open an ancestral temple to invite the family law. But when you enter the palace this time, your family must go to one. "
"how could you do that, instead of doing it? My family paid the silver for the head early in the morning. " Zhang cried, unexpectedly, in the end, she still asked her child to enter the palace.
When Lin Dazhuang clenched his fist on one side, he was about to beat up Lin Li.
Seeing this, Lin Li hurriedly hugged his brother's leg and said, "Brother, my brother knows he is wrong." I'm really obsessed with money. I'll give you ten taels of silver to subsidize you. "
Lin Dazhuang did not listen to it, but became even angrier when he heard it, and Lin vigorously mourned when he beat him.
When Ke Mei saw that she had been beaten vigorously, she went up to protect it, crying and shouting, "Ah!" Brother, stop fighting, you're going to kill him. "
"who wants your money? You are not welcome in our family. " Lin Jiawen came out when he heard the noise.
"Huh! You. How do you talk to your elders? How did the eldest brother and sister-in-law teach it? she is still a scholar. Bah! Today, even if you beat him to death, your family will have one person to enter the palace. " Ke Mei said proudly.
"Brother, in fact, I am also for your own good. Look at the twins in your family. They are getting older. They are too young to do heavy work and farm work in the future. When it comes to getting married, who will marry Shuangxiaozi as his wife? you don't want him to be the concubine of the rich. Is it so good to stay at home for the rest of your life? it would be nice to go to the palace. In other words, the cost is saved and the burden is reduced. How nice it is that he can save some money himself! " Lin Li looks like he is looking out for his brother.
"you're right. Think about it. There are only a few days left. Get ready for the child. " Li Zheng didn't give Lin Dazhuang a chance to refute, so he left with Lin and his wife.
"Mom and Dad, the second uncle is right. It's no use for me to stay at home. Let me go to the palace. I'll take care of myself. " Lin Jiabao pretended to be strong, but tears fell.
Lin Jiabao knew from an early age that he was different from other children. No child wants to play with him. I remember when he was four or five years old, a man's teeth came to the door and said he was going to buy him. The rich man's family wanted him like this, and his parents drove him away. When his mother takes him out, she will always be pointed at. His mother would hold him and cry, but his parents were always the best to him. There is delicious food at home, fun is always close to him first, brothers and sisters also love him very much. Even later, after the birth of his brother and sister-in-law, everyone was as good as ever to him, and he loved his family very much.
Zhang held Lin Jiabao in his arms and cried, "Jiabao, you are my parents' baby." Parents never feel that you are a burden, parents really do not want to leave you! Lin Li, who killed thousands of dollars, did this. Whoo. "
Lin Dazhuang was silent. He knew there was nothing he could do. If the number of people could not be gathered together, the whole village would suffer, and Li Zheng's determination could not be blamed. And their family to choose one, Jiabao is also the most appropriate choice.
Lin Dazhuang came forward and hugged them and said, "Jia Bao, don't blame your parents for going to the palace. When your parents wait for you to come back, your parents will be gone, as well as your brother, your brother, your sister and sister." Don't worry! "
Lin Jiawen swore, "Don't worry about Jiabao. In the future, your brother will support you. When your brother has a son, he will let your little nephew provide for your old age and be filial to you."
Lin Jiacai also shouted, "and me, and me, I also want to give the second elder brother old-age."
For a time, the whole family gathered together and hugged and made a group.
Now that they have accepted the facts, Lin Dazhuang and his family are busy. Zhang was busy with shoes, sister-in-law Wu was busy making clothes, and the second sister, Lin Lier, was also going to embroider a purse for Jiabao. Even the dragon and Phoenix twins seem to have grown up overnight, helping to do the housework.
Lin Jiawen doesn't have a warm book these days, but teaches his teacher Bao to read. He has taught a little before, and he thinks it is better to learn more about Jiabao. In addition, also talked to Lin Jiabao about a lot of things to pay attention to, such as not causing trouble, not meddling, being strong, keeping a low profile, not having bad relations with others, and so on. After all, Lin Jiawen is a scholar and knows more.
Lin Jiabao listened carefully and tried to write down what his brother said.
Time flies, and it's time to gather. The Lin Jiabao family and the families of nine other people in the village went to the county seat to see them off with Lizheng.
"Home treasure, go to the palace to be well. Your parents and your brothers and sisters are waiting for you. The purse your second sister embroidered for you should be put away carefully. There are ten taels of silver in it, so be smart when you go to the palace. Don't save anything that needs to be taken care of. You can eat less bitterness. And remember what your brother said. " Lin Dazhuang charged uneasily.
In the reluctance of the Lin family, the carriage loaded with Lin Jiabao and other ten people was escorted out of Pei County by the police officers.