Chapter 17 loss

On the second day, Xuanyuan Hancheng agreed. After Lin Jiabao took a nap, he took Yuanqing and went straight to the imperial point room. Although he can often eat refreshments from the imperial room in Pingle Garden, he can't help but miss the days when he was in the imperial room.
The scenery outside the Imperial Point room is the same as it was a month ago, while Lin Jiabao himself has undergone earth-shaking changes.
Entered the imperial point room kitchen, the air is filled with sweet breath, is so familiar. Lin Jiabao took a deep breath and looked for Sister Lin, but he didn't see them. There were only two new faces in the kitchen.
"Anzhu, it's you! Will you come back to see us? " Yuling trotted over as soon as she saw Anzhu, and her tone was very happy and excited.
"well, yes, I miss you. I came back to see you. Yuling, where are they, Mother Lin? Is there a newcomer in the imperial point room again? " Lin Jiabao was also very happy to see Yuling and asked.
"Oh, Anzhu, you are so beautifully dressed now that I can hardly recognize you. I heard that his Royal Highness is crazy about you." Yuling smiled and gave him a salute. "say hello to Master Lin."
The other two people in the kitchen also came to greet Lin Jiabao.
Lin Jiabao also picked up Yuling with a smile and said sheepishly, "hee hee." Yuling, don't make fun of me. "
", Anzhu, you haven't changed a bit. Mammy Lin and Jade Frost went to give refreshments to the empress. I'll be back in a minute. "
"well, I'll wait for Mother Lin and them to come back. By the way, where is Sister Yulong? Why didn't you see her? " Lin Jiabao asked.
After listening to Lin Jiabao's question, Yuling flashed a trace of unnatural in her eyes, "Yulong she ...". She has a cold. As you know, our imperial room is a place to eat, and it's not good to be sick. So Sister Lin moved her to another palace and came back when she recovered. " Yuling knew that it was impossible for Yulong to come back.
"Oh, that's right." Lin Jiabao didn't think much about it.
At this time, Mammy Lin and Yushuang came back, and they were very happy to see Lin Jiabao.
"Master Lin, what are you doing here?" Mammy Lin said happily, "Let Mammy have a look." Well, I've put on some weight, and I look good, too. "
"Master Lin has grown a little taller." Jade frost added on one side.
"Yes, I used to come to me, but now it's a little bit higher." Yuling rowed in front of her.
"Ha ha! Yeah. " When he grew a little taller, Lin Jiabao was also very proud, smiled happily, and said to Mammy Lin, "Mammy, let me make some snacks. I want to make some snacks for her Royal Highness."
"well, would you like Mammy to help you, but do you remember how to do it?" Mammy Lin asked.
"No, Mammy, I can do it myself. I haven't forgotten." With these words, Lin Jiabao went to clean his hands and began to make preparations.
Lin Jiabao worked all afternoon and made several snacks. Happily and Yuanqing returned to Pingle Garden, Yuanqing carrying a food box, "Lin Xiaozhu's craftsmanship is really good, his Royal Highness must like it." Just now he had the privilege of tasting the snack made by the master himself, and it was a wonderful taste.
"next time I'll make some more and let you and Shuya have a taste." Lin Jiabao said to Yuanqing.
"that's really a blessing for the little ones." Yuanqing is really happy to have Master Lin, who will miss them.
When Lin Jiabao returned to Pingle Garden, Xuanyuan Hancheng also worked in the study, and Lin Jiabao dared not disturb him. But the freshly baked snacks are the most delicious, and they don't taste good when they are cold.
Yuanqing saw that Master Lin hesitated, ran out, and then came back to him and said, "Father Yuanfu said," Master Lin can go to the study to see his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. "
"I'd better not go. The study is heavy. It's not easy for me to go." Lin Jiabao hesitated.
"the little master doesn't have to worry about this. Father-in-law Yuan Fu said that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince had told you that Master Lin, you can go and see his Royal Highness at any time." Yuanqing thought that his Royal Highness's love for Master Lin was really the only one.
Lin Jiabao finally went to the inner study, and the guards outside the study respectfully saluted him and invited him in.
"your Highness the Crown Prince. Master Lin is here! " Yuanfu came to announce when he saw Lin Xiaozhu.
"here comes the baby. Come on." Xuanyuan Han accepted to see Lin Jiabao put down his brush and waved to him.
"your Highness, please try some of my snacks." Lin Jiabao came forward with the food box and opened it to take out a large plate of snacks.
Xuanyuan Hancheng sat with Jiabao on his lap and picked up his hands to take a closer look. "if you get hurt, are you tired?"
"No, I'm not tired at all." Lin Jiabao sat on Xuanyuan Hancheng, feeling a little embarrassed.
When Yuan Fu saw this, he poured tea for the little master and retired.
"this is a silver needle, the sex is warm and sweet, baby, can you like it?" Xuanyuan Hancheng took a teacup to feed the baby to drink, a smell of tea came, Lin Jiabao holding Xuanyuan Hancheng's hand, took a shallow sip.
"Sweet, delicious." Lin Jiabao tastes back.
"I'm glad you like it." Xuanyuan Hancheng said.
"Xiang Gong, please try my snack. It won't taste good if it's cold." Lin Jiabao took a milk cake to Xuanyuan Hancheng. "Milk cakes are delicious. They are my favorite."
Cow's milk cake is the first snack Lin Jiabao learned in the palace, and it is also his favorite. The strong smell of milk gave him an aftertaste.
"well, it's delicious! It's the best snack I've ever had. Baby, it's great! " Xuanyuan Han married Lin Jiabao and praised him.
"my husband likes it, and I'll do it for him later." Lin Jiabao is very happy that Xuanyuan Hancheng likes his craftsmanship.
The afternoon was spent in the hearts of Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao feeding each other.
In the next few days, Lin Jiabao will go to the imperial room to make snacks whenever he is free. The imperial room is relatively safe in the Yongshou Palace. Xuanyuan Hancheng will let him go as long as the baby is happy.
Today, Lin Jiabao made a snack and came out with a smile on his mouth. Today, learned a new hibiscus cake from Mam Lin and specially made more. When go back this time, can give it to everyone in Pingle Garden.
Thinking of Lin Jiabao suddenly stopped, "Ah, forgot another food box."
"Master, if you look at my memory, I am missing a box." Yuanqing said.
Lin Jiabao turned to go back, and Yuanqing hurriedly stopped him.
"Master Lin doesn't have to go. Let the little one go back and get it." Yuanqing looked at the imperial garden in front of him, accompanied Lin Jiabao to sit down on the stone bench in the imperial garden, put the food box on the stone table, and said to him, "the little master sits and waits for the small one. The small one runs fast and will be back in a minute."
"well, I'll wait for you here. Go ahead." Lin Jiabao said.
Not long after Yuanqing walked away, a little maid came from the other side. "are you Master Lin?"
"I am." Lin Jiabao replied.
"Master Lin, please. Please help our master, please go and see our master, master, she is dying. " Hongwei knelt down and begged to Lin Jiabao, while looking around hurriedly, while crying to Lin Jiabao. "Please."
Lin Jiabao had never experienced this again. Seeing that the little maid was even younger than him, she cried pitifully. "Don't cry, who is your master? What? Get up first. "
"Little Master Lin, please, come with me to meet our master, please.". " Hongwei refused to get up on her knees and continued to beg him.
Lin Jiabao had no choice but to cry, so he had to go with her.
Hongwei took him to a small courtyard, a small corner that was dug up, and the little palace cat went in with her waist. "Master Lin, please come with me."
The hole was so small that only the two of them could get in. When I entered the courtyard, I heard the sad sound of the piano, "Master Lin, go in. Our master is inside."
When Lin Jiabao went in, he saw a very beautiful woman playing the piano. That woman is really beautiful. Lin Jiabao has never seen such a beautiful person. The sound of the piano was sorrowful, and I was very sad to hear it. "who are you, please?"
"are you Lin Anzhu, the favorite of the Crown Prince?" Xu Xueying looked at the man who was said to be a favorite of his Royal Highness, and could not believe it. This Li Nan bamboo is also very ordinary, at best, it can be regarded as a pleasing and beautiful appearance. It is not a bit worse than her appearance, and there are many people in the palace who are better looking than him.
Xu Xueying really could not see it at all. What did his Royal Highness see in him? "I am the concubine of his Royal Highness, and I was once loved by his Royal Highness." Xu Xueying looked at Lin Jiabao and said sadly, "his Royal Highness was really kind to me at that time, but unfortunately, because of a misunderstanding, I made a small mistake and was grounded."
Lin Jiabao heard this beautiful woman say that she was the concubine of his Royal Highness, and that his Royal Highness had doted on her. I am bored in my heart.
Xu Xueying looked at Lin Jiabao's expression and became more and more sad. "I haven't seen his Royal Highness for more than a year. I really miss his Royal Highness," Xu Xueying said. " Speaking of sadness, Xu Xueying left tears, and the crystal tears fell. "I would like to ask Lin Xiaobu to help me talk to his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. Please come down to see me and listen to my explanation."
The first time Lin Jiabao saw a person crying so well, he couldn't bear to see it.
"Master Lin, I beg you, help me." Xu Xueying held on to Lin Jiabao, his posture was very low, and his eyes were full of pleas.
"I." In the face of Xu Xueying's tears, Lin Jiabao did not know what to do.
At this time in Pingle Garden, Xuanyuan Hancheng was furious. "how did you serve the master in Yuanqing? who allowed you to leave the master's side without permission?" When the master comes back, go to the criminal department to receive the punishment. "
"No." Yuanqing dared not say a word. he went to the imperial room to get refreshments and came back. He saw the food box left on the stone table, but there was no sign of Master Lin. After looking for a circle in the imperial garden, he did not see the master, so he felt that things were not good and hurriedly came back to report.
"Let the leader of the forbidden army lead people to search the palace, starting with the Crown Princess Palace in the East Palace." Xuanyuan Hancheng said, his heart was very anxious.
"your Highness, this uses the forbidden army. Is this. The noise is a little louder. " Yuanfu asked.
Xuanyuan Hancheng thought that he was still the crown prince and forced himself to calm down. There are two dark guards around Lin Jiabao, so he should be all right.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng was thinking that a dark guard who followed Lin Jiabao came back to report that Lin Xiaozhu was in Xu Xueying's courtyard at this time.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng frowned, thinking that Xu Xueying had been grounded, how could he still make a moth?
On Lin Jiabao's side, Xu Xueying was just like Lin Jiabao about how his Royal Highness used to love her, and when they used to play the piano and recite poems together, Lin Jiabao listened to the sorrow in his heart. This was the first time he had met the woman of the Crown Prince. Lin Jiabao was very lost in the face of such a woman with excellent appearance and talent, and felt that he was really far from it. Let's not talk about piano, chess, calligraphy and painting now, even though he hasn't recognized all the words yet.
Lin Jiabao does not know how many such women there are around his Royal Highness, but it is certain that he must be one of the least knowledgeable and talented.
Lin Jiabao sometimes felt that his Royal Highness was so kind to him that he was a little afraid. In such a dreamlike day, he didn't know how much longer he could last, and he was really afraid that his Royal Highness would not like him in the future.
Lin Jiabao thought that one day he would, like the woman in front of him, pass the day when he could not see his Royal Highness by remembering and going back and forth. Lin Jiabao felt as uncomfortable as a knife when he thought about it.