Chapter 21 relatives and friends

Although the Lin Dazhuang family stayed behind closed doors, they had no choice but to see them all, and it was still a bit difficult to get rid of them. In recent days, Zhang Huiniang has received many flower appreciation stickers from famous families in Xuzhou. Among them, the magistrate's wife and the magistrate's wife were among them, and they all sent carriages to pick them up. The invitation of these ladies to Zhang Huiniang was also difficult to refuse, so she had no choice but to take her youngest daughter Lin Xiuer to attend. Fortunately, these ladies invited Mrs. Qin and Lin Jiner, and with them around, Zhang Huiniang felt at home.
As soon as Zhang Huiniang and Lin Xiuer came back this day, they heard a noise at the door of their courtyard, and many people gathered around to watch the hustle and bustle. When I walked in, it turned out to be Ke Mei and Lin Li. I only heard Ke Mei crying loudly at the gate of the courtyard: "Big Brother, we were wrong, Big Brother, forgive us, Big Brother and I knew we were wrong." We have come to beg your forgiveness from the bottom of our heart. Brother, I'm begging you. "
It turned out that Wang Zhuzhu learned from the prince of the county that Lin Jiabao had been the servant of his Royal Highness. he immediately felt a light on his face, no matter what, they still had a little in-laws relationship with the Lin family.
When Wang Zhuzhu went back, he told his family that Lin Chuner wanted to break his teeth when he heard the news. Why is this Lin Jiabao so lucky?
Wang Zhubu said to his daughter-in-law, "Chuner." Why don't you celebrate your cousin's son's full moon? "
Lin Chuner murmured, "I'm not feeling well these days, so. I didn't go. "
Mrs. Wang also asked, "have you ever sent someone to give you a gift?"
"Yes, I bought some myself." Lin Chuner dare not say that she didn't give gifts at all. She doesn't have much money every month. The Wang Zhuzhu family was not as rich as she had imagined, and the family mainly depended on the salary of her father-in-law. Although Xianggong studies, in fact, it is not the production of romance. My mother-in-law is in charge of the house and has a tight grip on money.
Lin Chuner used the money she had saved several times to buy some gifts and send them to Lin Dazhuang's family in order to get back together with them and help her. But every time the gift was returned, Lin Chuner thought that the eldest uncle was so uninteresting, so she slowly ignored it. Unexpectedly, Lin Jiabao was so creative this time that he asked his Royal Highness to send someone back to send a full moon gift to Lin Jiawen's son. It makes the Lin Dazhuang family so beautiful. The more Lin Chuner thinks about it, the more jealous she becomes.
Mrs. Wang said discontentedly to her daughter-in-law: "Chuner is not me to say you, this cousin's son full moon, what a good thing ah, why didn't you tell me?" It is impolite to say that our family should prepare a good gift. You are such an ignorant child. "
"Grandma, I know I was wrong." Lin Chuner dared not retort and thought to herself that she must make peace with the Lin Dazhuang family anyway, so that she could live a better and more important life in the Wang family in the future.
The next day, Lin Chuner went back to her mother's house. In the past two years, Lin Li and Ke Mei had an unhappy life in Lin Village. The villagers did not pay much attention to them, while Lin Li felt that they were worth more, and some looked down on the people in the village. A year ago, Lin Li and his family found it boring to live in the village, so the whole family moved to Pei County. He opened a small grocery store in the county, and the business was neither good nor bad.
"Chuner, why are you back?" When Lin Chuner came, Lin Dali happened to deliver the goods, and Liuke Beauty directed the clerk in the shop to sort out the goods.
Ke Mei's second daughter, Lin Xia-er, was also in the shop today. She quickly poured tea for her sister and said flatteringly, "Big Sister has tea. What a beautiful dress you are wearing today. It makes your sister look so good!"
Lin Xia-er looks like Ke Mei, and her young age has been revealed. She will certainly be a little beauty when she grows up.
Lin Chuner enjoys the compliment and envy of her sister, who looks like her mother and has a sweet mouth. She used to have a much better life at home than she did. "I still have some material left to make this dress. Next time I send it to you, I should be able to make a skirt."
Lin Xiaer thanked her sister sweetly. She knew that life at home was good because of her sister. Lin Xia-er envies her sister to be an official wife, but she must marry better than her sister because of her beauty. "the next time my sister has a flower party for the magistrate's wife, take me with you."
"Don't worry, my sister will take you there." How could Lin Chuner not understand Lin Xia'er 's mind, but it doesn't matter. If the younger sister marries well, it is also a kind of help to her, and she is happy to support it.
"Ah! I almost forgot my business. Mother, keep your presents and go to your uncle's house again. " Lin Chuner said to Ke Mei.
"Why do you want to go again? it's just that you've been admitted to a scholar. I don't know if I can get in next year. There are many old scholars who can't pass the exam in that lifetime. There's no need to rush up all the time. I'm not going. " What Ke Mei hates most is Zhang Huiniang.
Zhang Huiniang used to be lucky, but Lin Dazhuang was as good as ever to Zhang Huiniang. Even when Zhang Huiniang gave birth to twins, Lin Dazhuang and their parents were still cherished all the time.
You know, when she gave birth to two daughters, Nalin made a face at her. Later, Zhang Huiniang was even more fortunate to give birth to a pair of twins, and the villagers all praised her for being blessed.
Ke Mei hummed coldly in her heart, even if her son was admitted to a scholar! The students in the study and examination are not small money, and the life of Lin Dazhuang's family is not as good as theirs.
Ke Mei feels that now that the Lin family has a shop, the eldest daughter will make up for it from time to time, and now that the youngest son is studying in a private school in the county, he will not be able to be admitted to a scholar or something. In short, he is living a good life now. The first two times I sent gifts at the request of my eldest daughter, but they were all returned. It was really shameless. Ke Mei felt that there was no need to post Zhang Huiniang's cold face, so she simply stopped going.
"Mother, this time is different. Then Lin Jiabao served as a waiter for his Royal Highness in the palace, and his Royal Highness sent people to attend the full moon of his uncle's grandson. " Lin Chuner told them about Lin Jiabao.
"your Royal Highness! Is this true? " Ke Mei and Lin Xia exclaimed, neither of them could believe it. Since his family moved to the county, they seldom went back to Linjia Village, and Lin Chuner was not well informed.
"I heard that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince came down to earth as the god of war, and he was incomparably brave." Lin Xia'er once heard a story from a restaurant in the city, in which there was a story praising the great achievements of his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.
"it is absolutely true that the master of the county has gone in person, and even the magistrate has sent someone to deliver the gift." Lin Chuner said jealously, what a face that must be!
"Yo! What a surprise! that Zhang Huiniang must be very proud of herself. " Ke Mei thought angrily, "Oh. If Summer had been two years older, where would Lin Jiabao enter the palace? Our summer is much more beautiful than Lin Jiabao. "
Lin Xia-er was also on the side regretting and annoyed, a small face twisted out of shape.
"anyway, if you and your father go back to Linjia Village tomorrow, be sure to ask for their forgiveness. If the two families resume contact, I will have more face in the Wang family in the future, which will be good for our family, my younger brother and my second sister. " Lin Chuner told her, "just go and be soft with your father."
Ke Mei was not happy when she thought of going to Zhang Huiniang to humble herself. But also had to nod helplessly, the eldest daughter said very reasonable. "that Shuanger looked at Wen Wen quietly. He didn't expect to be so resourceful, and he didn't know what means he had used to make his Royal Highness take a fancy to him."
In the evening, Lin Li came back to listen to Ke Mei's retelling of her eldest daughter's words, and agreed very much. "this kinship must not be severed!"
So there was a scene that Zhang Huiniang and Lin Xiuer saw. Zhang Huiniang wondered how her baby Jiabao would have entered the palace if it hadn't been for them, how could she have become a waiter to his Royal Highness, and said impolitely, "what are you doing here? you said that the two families had no contact with each other. You are not welcome in our family! "
Ke Mei didn't seem to feel Zhang Huiniang's anger and cried even more. "Sister-in-law, I'm on my knees for you. Please don't be angry with me and Big Brother." With that, Ke Mei knelt at the gate of the courtyard, and Zhang Huiniang refused to get up no matter how she pulled it. "Sister-in-law, I won't get up until you forgive me."
Lin Li also knelt down with him, and more and more people came to the village to watch the hustle and bustle.
Lin Dazhuang came out and looked at the trouble in front of his house. "come on in."
After entering the house, Ke Mei and Lin knelt down again, and Ke Mei howled again. "Brother and sister-in-law! Please forgive us, we were obsessed with money at that time. "
"Big Brother, I know I was wrong. I know I was exempted from family law. You must be angry in your hearts, big brother, you hit me, if you hit me, you can calm down, then you hit me hard. " Lin vigorously took out the stick he had brought, hit him twice on the head, and handed the stick to Lin Dazhuang.
Lin Dazhuang sighed as he looked at the blood flowing from his brother's forehead. "Why are you doing this."
Ke Mei was also crying, "our family's spring life is also bitter. Although it looks glamorous on the face of it, it is a happy bride in the end.". Our family wealth is small, and Chuner has no brothers to rely on. "
"Brother, I've been thinking about the hard life we had recently. At that time, my parents went, I was young, and it was the eldest brother who brought me up. Brother has suffered a lot for me. I really lost my mind. I really shouldn't have. " Lin said vigorously that he was in tears.
Hearing the words of his brother Lin Li, Lin Dazhuang recalled that he could not help feeling.
"Brother, after all, we are brothers of the same mother. Even if my parents are underground, they certainly don't want to see our brothers at odds with each other. " Lin watched Lin Dazhuang loose and knelt down again. "Brother, for the sake of my parents, forgive me this time."
Lin Dazhuang was said by him to be unable. He looked at Zhang Huiniang and saw that she was silent. He sighed and said, "get up first."
Zhang Huiniang knew in her heart that although Lin Dazhuang said that she had severed ties with Lin Dali, she still cared about her family and her younger brother, who had been brought up since childhood.
"get up quickly, Big Brother has forgiven us." Seeing this, Ke Mei immediately put away her crying face and smiled. "Brother and sister-in-law, what we did before was not authentic. Fortunately, your family treasure, ah, has a good home in the palace, so don't forget us if you are prosperous and rich in the future. "
Lin Li saw that Zhang Huiniang's face darkened again and hurriedly pushed Ke Mei, "you bitch.". What are you talking about? "
Lin Li and Ke Mei winked, ", eldest brother and sister-in-law don't mind!" Your brother and sister-in-law is the person of this virtue. "
Ke Mei was also good at color and immediately changed the subject. "where's the family text? Why don't you see. "
"Jia Wen is warming up his books in the room." Lin Dazhuang answered.
"warming up the book. It is not easy to disturb him, the family literature is really hard, our husband of Chuner is also a lover of reading, we can meet later, discuss articles and so on. " Ke Mei said with a smile.
"what about the little grandson? Can we meet? This belongs to the first grandson of our Lin family. " Lin Li also said.
"Yes, yes! Look, sister-in-law, I specially took a taxi from the best silver building in the county. It's full of gold. " Ke Mei smiled and handed the long-life lock to Zhang Huiniang.
Instead of hitting the smiling face, Zhang Huiniang had to take it and let Xiuer ask Wu to take the baby out. I was afraid of disturbing the children, so I told the Wu family to stay in the room and not to come out.
Wu soon took out the man who had been wrapped in a candle bag, and Ke Mei boasted as soon as he appeared. "what a handsome boy. Sister-in-law, you raise really well. Look how strong the child is. "
"cluck." Brother Bo seemed to feel praised and giggled incessantly.
"Brother and sister-in-law, your family is different now. Why don't you buy a few servants to serve you? You can also save effort and enjoy happiness. There are two little girls in my house who serve them well, or I'll send them over tomorrow. "
"No, there's nothing going on at home, and there's no need for servants." Zhang Huiniang didn't think they were any different now.
In the evening, Lin Dazhuang and his family finally sent away Lin and his wife, who had a lot of kind words.
In the next few days, Lin Li's family often came to visit, and for a long time, Lin's village knew the news that Lin Da Zhuang and Lin Li were reconciled.
After that, Lin Chuner also brought her husband to visit. Lin Chuner's husband thinks he has a good literary talent and often brings articles for Lin Jiawen's comments. Lin Jiawen got a headache when he read those articles that didn't know what to say. He kindly mentioned a few words. He didn't want Lin Chuner's husband to be unconvinced. He felt that his cousin had deliberately belittled his talent.
Lin Chuner's husband did not want to come with Lin Chuner after he had been here a few times. In his opinion, the Lin family was not very knowledgeable. It is estimated that he was lucky to be admitted to the scholar. Look at Lin Jiawen. He doesn't look like a scholar at all. He doesn't look like him at all. What a scholar's demeanor!. Thinking about it, he was full of confidence in next year's scientific examination. up to now, he must have been too unlucky not to pass the examination of a child student. He may have to go to the temple to worship and burn incense.
Zhou Hai's mother muttered in her heart and said to Zhou Mu, "you say ...". Our marriage to Lil. Nothing's going to change. "
"No way. You can't trust their character. " Zhou Mu is not worried at all.
"that would be." Han Xiaoyi, the mother of Zhou Hai, was relieved when she thought about it. "Zhang Huiniang is really lucky. All the children are so excellent."
"our sea is not bad, too. Recently, the boy in the sea has worked very hard. The blind bear who hunted back two days ago, the leather has sold a lot of silver. The harvest in the field is also good this year. Let's finish the house after the New year. In the coming year, when they get married, they can live in a new house. " The arrangement of weekly mu planning for the year. Children work so hard, their parents naturally have to help.
Zhou Hai is not calm in his heart these days. He has just been engaged with Lin Lier, and he is very happy in his heart. Lin Lier is a very energetic and independent-minded girl, although some people in the village will find her fierce. But Zhou Hai doesn't think that Lin Lier is the girl he has liked since childhood. He just likes her bluntness and handsome. After Lin Jiabao entered the palace, Lin Lier cried in front of him for a long time. Lin Lier told him that Jiabao took the initiative to enter the palace for her sake. Lin Jiabao was obviously younger than her, but he volunteered to enter the palace for fear of affecting her marriage to Zhou Hai.
Zhou Hai has been full of gratitude to Lin Jiabao, and this time he was surprised to hear the news that Lin Jiabao had become his Royal Highness. Pray in my heart that Lin Jiabao will have a good life in the palace. Zhou Hai knew that in this way, the life of the Lin family would certainly get better and better. Zhou Hai thinks that he has to work hard, and after Lin Lier marries him, he will also try to make her happier.
Lin Jiabao was very excited when he got the letter from home. He watched his eldest brother write about many things that happened at home. The second elder sister and brother Dahai are going to get married next year. I'm really happy for the second elder sister. Lin Jiabao read the letter again and again, and then carefully packed the home letter in a box.
"the second sister is going to marry Brother Dahai next year." Lin Jiabao said with a smile.
"Brother Dahai." Xuanyuan Han Cheng raised eyebrows.
"Yes, Brother Dahai is very kind. When I was young, was it fun for Brother Dahai to take my second sister and me to the mountains to pick wild fruit? " Lin Jiabao recalled that when he was a child, he and his second sister and brother Dahai were about the same age and grew up together.
"Don't call Brother Dahai any more, you'll call your second brother-in-law." The affectionate title of brother Haihai was dissatisfied with Xuanyuan Han Cheng, and corrected Jiabao.
"I see. Brother Dahai has said since childhood that he wants to be my second brother-in-law. Sometimes the second elder sister is very mean to him, and Brother Dahai is not angry." Lin Jiabao said with a smile.
"Guobao is mean to my husband, and I won't be angry with him." Xuanyuan Han Cheng heard Jiabao say something nice about brother Dahai, and he had a taste in his heart.
"I don't know how to do this." Lin Jiabao made his teeth and claws strong with both hands and imagined himself as a little tiger. "Wow."
Xuanyuan Han Cheng fiercely threw Jiabao on the bed, caressed and kissed Jiabao on his body, "Goodbaby." My darling. " What a lovely baby he is.