Chapter 15 meet

Home
asianovel

Home
Novels
Didn't Love You Enough
>> 📗 Read this novel in the AsianNovel android app for a better reading experience, free and ad-free. <<

📅 2021-12-26 00:38:27
☕ 112 views
With the Mid-Autumn Festival approaching, Lin Jiabao's mood is getting lower and lower. Xuanyuan Hancheng was very distressed when he looked at Lin Jiabao, but when he asked the baby, he always shook his head and was silent.
Xuanyuan Hancheng actually knew what Lin Jiabao had in mind and must be thinking about seeing his family on the Mid-Autumn Festival. He has also been waiting for Lin Jiabao to take the initiative to tell him to ask him for help, but never, it seems that his baby still does not trust him enough.
Tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival, looking at the baby is still not ready to mention to see his family, Xuanyuan Han sighed, "Baby, let's talk ...". "
In the afternoon, Xuanyuan Hancheng did not go to the study to deal with government affairs, but pulled Lin Jiabao, who had just taken a nap, and sat by the bed.
"Baby, do you have anything to say to me?" Xuanyuan Han asked him.
Lin Jiabao shook his head.
Xuanyuan Hancheng raised the baby's little face and looked at him and asked, "who am I?"
"the Crown Prince." Before Lin Jiabao had finished his words, his mouth was blocked by Xuanyuan Hancheng. The words were swallowed up in his mouth, and Xuanyuan Han stuck his tongue into Lin Jiabao's mouth, tossing about in his mouth, intertwining with the baby's little fragrant tongue.
Xuanyuan Hancheng reluctantly left the baby's mouth and asked, "Baby, who am I?" Who am I to you? "
"my husband. "the husband of Jiabao," Lin Jiabao answered obediently.
"very well! Baby, I'm your husband. There's something I can't say to him. " Xuanyuan Han accepted that Lin Jiabao was silent again, "or do you not believe in Xiang Gong?". "
"No." Lin Jiabao said.
Xuanyuan Hancheng encircled Lin Jiabao in his arms, "Baby, you know, there is nothing your husband can't do."
Xuanyuan Han kissed Lin Jiabao's cheek and gently asked, "but do you want to see your family?"
Lin Jiabao nodded vigorously when he heard the word "family", and his tears fell instantly. "Yes! Yes! "
Xuanyuan Han kissed Lin Jiabao's tears, "Don't cry, baby, I'm sure you'll see your family tomorrow."
"but. But. Palace rules. " Lin Jiabao spoke with a crying voice.
"all right. All right, don't cry, my darling. You see, what you are worried about these days, you also eat less. How distressed I am, my husband. If you have anything to do in the future, you have to tell your husband, no matter what is difficult, he can help you solve it, you know? " Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged Lin Jiabao, soothed his back and whispered softly in his ear.
"I. I see. How nice my husband is! " Lin Jiabao reached out and hugged Xuanyuan Hancheng.
Xuanyuan Hancheng was very happy that Lin Jiabao took the initiative to hold him. "Don't hold it in your heart if you have any difficulties in the future, you know?"
"No. It won't happen again. " Lin Jiabao promised.
"they will arrange it for Yuanfu tomorrow. You don't have to worry about it." Xuanyuan Han affectionately kisses Jiabao crying red nose.
Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing waited in front of the outer five palaces early on the Mid-Autumn Festival. Many people's families have gathered at the gate of the palace.
As soon as the hour arrived, the palace door opened and a team of guards came out to maintain order. The leader of the bodyguard began to report the name of the palace, and each time he reported the name of the palace, a group of palace people were released.
After the palace people came out, they all looked for their families one after another. some saw their families running quickly, while others hugged each other, crying and laughing, and everyone envied them. The families, who had not yet arrived, pricked up their ears and listened to the name of the palace by the chief of the guards.
After waiting for half an hour, Lin Jiawen finally heard the name of Yongshou Palace from the chief of the guards. Lin Jiawen all craned their necks and looked at the gate of the palace, and they kept watching. Until the chief of the guards reported the names of other houses, he still did not see Lin Jiabao.
After waiting for a while, Lin Jiabao was still missing. Lin Dazhuang was in a bit of a hurry. "Why hasn't the treasure come out yet?"
Qin Kaixing said to Lin Dazhuang, "Don't worry, father-in-law. I'll ask."
At this time, he saw that the leader of the guard had stopped signing up, and Lin Dazhuang and other three people saw this and walked over.
"Guard, have all the people in Yongshou Palace come out?" Qin Kaixing came forward and asked.
The chief of the guard glanced at the three of them and said, "I came out a long time ago."
Lin Dazhuang was a little anxious when he heard this. "but is there a leak?" My child hasn't come out yet? "
Qin Kaixing stuffed a bag of silver to the chief of the guard. "can the bodyguard check for us? my brother sent a message saying that he was on duty in the Yongshou Palace."
The chief of the guard then looked at the roster and said, "all the people in Yongshou Palace have been released. What's the name of your brother?"
"my brother's name is Lin Anzhu in the palace. I'd like to trouble the bodyguard to take a look at it for us again." Lin Jiawen asked.
"Lin Anzhu. The name is not in the register of Yongshou Palace, but do you remember it wrong? " The chief of the guards showed them the list on the page of the Yongshou Palace.
Lin Jiawen glanced through it quickly and found that he really didn't have his brother's name. Also very anxious, how can there be no brother's name? It was clearly written in Mingming's letter that he was on the job in the Empress's Yongshou Palace.
The chief of the guard thought for a moment and said to them, "maybe he has been transferred to another palace. Please wait. There will be several palace people coming out later." I haven't heard of dealing with any palace people recently, but the name Lin Anzhu sounds familiar and seems to have been heard somewhere.
Lin Dazhuang and they had no choice but to thank him and went on waiting, with some uneasiness in their hearts.
After a while, a little eunuch ran to the gate of the palace, gave the palace card to the chief of the guard to check, and then said a few words, only to see that the leader of the guard pointed to the place where Lin Dazhuang and the three men were standing. And saw the little eunuch running towards them.
"are you three members of Lin Anzhu's family?" Yuanqing asked out of breath.
"We are Lin Anzhu's family. Is there any delay in my brother?" Lin Jiawen asked Yuanqing.
"Yes, three, please follow me, and this is not the place to talk." Yuan Qing first said vaguely and motioned to Lin Dazhuang to follow him.
Lin Dazhuang, who had some misgivings in their hearts, followed Yuanqing. After that, Yuanqing took them to a big restaurant. Yuanqing showed a small token to the shopkeeper, and then they were personally welcomed to Room 1.
Room number one is very large on this day, with two rooms inside and outside. There is a large round mat outside, which can seat ten people. Inside is a place to meet visitors, the layout is exquisite and elegant, beautifully furnished, the calligraphy and painting hanging on the wall is from the hands of famous experts.
After Yuanqing asked Lin Dazhuang to sit down, Lin Jiawen asked impatiently, "this father-in-law, I don't know why he brought us here."
"the little one is Yuanqing of the Prince's Eastern Palace. Please don't worry. You will see Master Lin soon." Yuanqing said gently and politely.
"Master Lin?" Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing were all surprised and exclaimed one after another.
"you three still don't know. Master Li Nan Bamboo Forest was given to her Royal Highness by the Queen on the fifth day of last month. Now that Master Lin has joined the Royal Jade Butterfly, he is the little master. Peixian County in Xuzhou is relatively far away, and the news has been somewhat delayed. I'm afraid it hasn't been announced yet. " Yuanqing explained.
The three Lin Dazhuang were shocked when they heard the news of Yuanqing.
"how could that be? How did this happen? The home treasure is too small! This. " Lin Dazhuang stood up out of control. His precious twins unexpectedly became the prince's waiter. Lin Dazhuang not only did not have a trace of joy, but was very sad and sad. Although the prince is no better than others, the waiter is actually equivalent to the maid of a wealthy family. Alas. The prince is the future emperor, the future of the three palaces and six courtyards, what will be the future of Jiabao .... Why is Jiabao's life so bitter?
Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing also set off stormy waves in their hearts. Lin Jiawen thought of the love affair of his Royal Highness told by Qian Qingkun. At that time, he laughed it off and didn't take it to heart. Unexpectedly, the waiter was his younger brother, who was just over 14 years old, so young and cute, but he was certainly not a standout compared to all kinds of beauties in the court. My younger brother was naive and kind-hearted from an early age, and he didn't have any tricks. That is, ordinary people in order to compete for favor, the wives and concubines are constantly fighting, not to mention the royal family at the top of power, how to adapt to the intriguing life in the court in the future. Lin Jiawen is deeply worried about this.
Qin Kaixing was also amazed. He did not expect that his twin brother-in-law was so creative. have the green eyes of the queen and her Royal Highness. But the thought of Lin Jiabao's temper is also very worried.
Yuanqing looked at the three people who were sad and sad, fearing that they might have a misunderstanding, and said to them, "Don't worry, three people, Master Lin is doing well in the Prince's East Palace." His Royal Highness was so fond of Master Lin that he was really afraid of melting in his mouth, which had never happened to anyone else. Master Lin is now the first person in our Prince's Eastern Palace. "
Lin Ta-Chuang and his father-in-law did not feel much at ease after listening to their little father-in-law, but they were still more worried. All waited silently for the arrival of Lin Jiabao.
Xuanyuan Hancheng came back from the early morning with Yuanfu, and just before arriving at Pingle Garden, he saw Jiabao waiting for him at the gate of the courtyard. Xuanyuan Hancheng smiled lightly. Since Jiabao knew that he could meet his family, he had been in a state of excitement. He coaxed him to sleep for a long time last night. Today, was out looking forward to his arrival, which was a treatment he had never received before. became a little jealous when thought about it.
Lin Jiabao was dressed up very well today. Su Ya and Shu Qing knew that the master was going to meet his family today, so they specially dressed up for him.
Today, Lin Jiabao is wearing a sapphire blue dress with beautiful embroidery patterns and gold edges on the cufflink neckline. Make his skin glittering and translucent, very dazzling.
Lin Jiabao's hair is tied up with a jade hairpin, and a belt around his waist is dotted with various gems. He looks like a rich boy.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao and said, "Baby is really well dressed today." The clothes in this Fairview Square are good. Let's make some clothes next time. "
"No." Shu Qing and Su Ya answered in unison.
Fairview Square is a royal clothing workshop, there are many outstanding embroidery Niang from all over the country, is specially for the emperor, empress, prince and so on to make clothes. Only those with high status in the palace can qualify for this treatment, while ordinary concubines and dignitaries can only be prepared by the Shangyi Bureau of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Since Lin Jiabao has been around, Xuanyuan Hancheng has made Jiabao enjoy the best of everything. The queen is in charge of Harem Fengyin, and naturally she knows what Xuanyuan has done and what he means. Therefore, it has never interfered with the needs of Pingle Garden. This has a profound meaning in the eyes of everyone in the palace, as long as it is not stupid to understand how much Lin Jiabao is loved by the empress and her Royal Highness.
When Lin Jiabao left the palace, Xuanyuan Han sent Yuanfu to follow Lin Jiabao, and arranged two guards to escort him, plus the original two secret guards around Jiabao. The place to meet is Fuyuan Building in the Imperial City, which is also the property of his subordinates. I think there should be no problem.
Lin Jiabao and Xuanyuan Han got on the carriage, which drove slowly to the gate of the palace and got out of the palace smoothly. "Today, baby can be reunited with his family for a day and come back after dinner with his family. How's it going, but happy? " Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao said softly with their fingers interlocked.
"really? Isn't that great? I haven't seen them for a long time. I miss them so much. I have a lot to say to them. " I don't know which family will come to see him today.
"as long as you are happy." Xuanyuan Hancheng kissed Lin Jiabao on his lips. Lin Jiabao is now very used to Xuanyuan Hancheng's kiss, and sometimes he will learn to respond to him. The baby's initiative will always make Xuanyuan Hancheng happy.
The carriage soon stopped at the door of Fuyuan Building. "go ahead. I'll let Yuanfu follow you and pick you up in the evening." Xuanyuan Hancheng told Yuanfu, "be careful. Don't make any mistakes."
"No. Please rest assured, his Royal Highness. " Yuanfu helped Lin Jiabao out of the carriage, followed by two guards into the restaurant.
Lin Jiabao followed Yuanfu to the No.1 Tianzi Room and pushed open the door excitedly. Lin Jiabao finally saw the family he had been thinking about in the past two years.
"Dad! Eldest brother! Big brother-in-law! " When Lin Jiabao saw them go up, he hugged his father. "Jiabao misses you so much!"
"Jiabao, we miss you, too. Let Dad take a good look at you." Lin Dazhuang, a stout man, also slightly reddened his eyes.
The whole family was very excited when they met, and it took a long time to calm down.
Yuanfu and Yuanqing were told to retire when they saw the opportunity, leaving only two guards to guard the door.
When all the outsiders left, Lin Dazhuang couldn't wait to ask, "how have you been in the past two years, Jiabao?" How did he become a waiter to his Royal Highness? "
"I've had a good time in the past two years, but I miss you very much." Lin Jiabao talked about the general situation from his entry into the palace to the present, and he did not know how he had become a servant of his Royal Highness. "somehow, I received a decree from the queen, and then I became a waiter to his Royal Highness."
Lin Jiawen looked at his brother Jiabao and he couldn't say it clearly. He sighed secretly in his heart, "his Royal Highness the Crown Prince." How are you? "
"well! His Royal Highness is very kind to me! " Lin Jiabao nodded hard. His Royal Highness is the husband of Jiabao, who said he likes him very much, and he also likes him very much.
Lin Jiawen looked at his brother's admiration for his Royal Highness, and his heart became more and more uncomfortable. Lin Jiabao is still young. He has no idea what it means to be a prince in the future. The younger brother is simple-minded, and he looks as if he regarded his Royal Highness as the husband of an ordinary family. "
On one side, Qin Kaixing looked at Lin Jiabao and spoke of his Royal Highness's eyes and sighed in his heart. was afraid that the child had fallen into it. It should be noted that Lin Jiabao is young and lovely now and is very popular with the prince, but it is hard to say in the future. Besides, Lin Jiabao is a twin.
Lin Dazhuang thought for a moment and then asked Lin Jiabao, "Prince he ..." Does his Royal Highness have many women around him? "
Lin Jiabao was stupefied and said blankly, "Women?"
"is there too many concubines around his Royal Highness?" Lin Dazhuang was anxious for him when he looked at Lin Jiabao.
"I don't know if there are many. I haven't seen it." Lin Jiabao thought for a moment to answer.
"what about the Crown Princess? Haven't you seen it either? " Lin Jiawen asked when he heard this.
"No. His Royal Highness said that the Crown Princess was ill and there was no need to go to see her. " Lin Jiabao also asked his Royal Highness if he wanted to go to the Crown Princess to greet him. His Royal Highness said that all he had to do was to greet the queen.
"this. It doesn't make sense. " Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing looked at each other.
"but his Royal Highness often takes me to greet the queen." Lin Jiabao thought for a moment and then said.
Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing all nodded and it was more important to greet the queen.
At this time, there was a knock on the door, "Master Lin, it's time for lunch. Let's have a meal with the master and his family first." Yuanfu came in and saluted Lin Jiabao.
"good." Lin Jiabao responded.
Then under the quick arrangement of Yuanqing, a full table of dishes appeared in front of them.
When everything was done, they left quickly. "Please take your time."
After they left, Lin Dazhuang and Lin Jiabao gradually relaxed after sweeping away their restrictions and talking to Lin Jiabao.
Lin Jiabao and they had lunch together and chatted together again. Lin Jiabao told them what he would do every day in the Prince's East Palace.
When they heard that his Royal Highness Prince Lin Jiabao had specially asked famous scholars to teach Lin Jiabao to learn calligraphy and painting, they were also very gratified. It seems that his Royal Highness really likes Jiabao very much.
Lin Jiabao also asked his father and brother-in-law about what was going on at home. I was very happy to hear my brother-in-law say that my eldest sister gave birth to a pair of twins last year. I also learned that the eldest brother was admitted to the scholar at the beginning of this year, and his sister-in-law is going to give birth next month. I don't know whether it is a little nephew or a little niece. I think I'm really happy for my eldest brother.
Lin Jiabao listened to his father say that the money he had brought back had been used to expand the house and bought land. Dad, they talked about the little things at home, and Lin Jiabao listened with relish.
The happy time for reunion is always very short. Not long after dinner, Yuanfu knocked on the door and reported, "it's getting late." The carriage that has come to pick up Master Lin has arrived. "
Lin Jiabao and Lin Dazhuang said goodbye reluctantly at the door of the restaurant. Yuanqing helped Lin Jiabao into the carriage. After getting on the carriage, Lin Jiabao found his Royal Highness there. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the baby's red eyes and helped him open the curtain. Lin Jiabao stuck his head out of the carriage window and waved goodbye to his father and them.
Lin Dazhuang three men also waved to Lin Jiabao and watched the carriage drive away slowly and farther and farther away. He didn't put his hand down until the carriage was out of sight.
"your Highness the Crown Prince. I think I was in the carriage just now. " When Lin Jiawen saw Lin Jiabao get into the carriage just now, there was a faint figure of a tall man in the carriage. And that man must be his Royal Highness.
Lin Dazhuang and Qin Kaixing were surprised when they heard this. They just patronized to say goodbye to Jiabao and did not notice it. Your Royal Highness. They were so close to the future emperor of Xuanyuan Empire.