Chapter 30 side Jun

Lin Jiabao had a long dream in which he returned to Linjia Village. He and his brother and sister and a pair of brothers and sisters are playing under the big tree, "Jiabao." You guys stop playing, it's time to eat. " My mother called them in front of her yard.
"here we go. Mother, we'll be right back. " Lin Jiabao responded happily.
Lin Jiabao had dinner with his family in his dream. His father said to him, "Jiabao." Married. Have a good life with your husband. "
"well." Lin Jiabao nodded hard.
The scene changed in the dream, and the gorgeous fireworks bloomed in the night sky. "Honey." Xiang Gongxuan Yuan Han Cheng appeared in front of Lin Jiabao and gently called him. Lin Jiabao stepped forward and fell into the arms of Xianggong, "Xianggong.". " Lin Jiabao and his husband hugged each other, who held him in the night sky shining with fireworks. Rotate. Rotate.
I'm so dizzy. Lin Jiabao woke up from his dream and saw Xuanyuan Hancheng lying beside him. "my husband."
Xuanyuan Hancheng was very vigilant and woke up immediately when he heard the voice of Guobao. "Honey. Are you feeling better? "
"dizzy." Lin Jiabao felt that his body was too soft to use his strength.
Xuanyuan Hancheng reached out and touched the baby's forehead. "Great, baby, you don't burn.". "
"Mr. Xiang, I just had a dream in which I went back to Linjia Village. I play with my brothers and sisters, as well as my younger brothers and sisters. I'm so happy to have dinner with my parents. "
Xuanyuan Han Cheng picked his eyebrow and asked, "really?". What else do you dream about? "
"I also dreamt about my husband." Lin Jiabao lowered his eyes shyly. "I dreamt that my husband and I watched the fireworks together, and he still held me in a circle." It made me dizzy. "
When Xuanyuan Hancheng heard Jiabao say that he also dreamed of him, he looked happy. He is now as important as his family in the baby's heart, but he is far from satisfied. One day he will occupy the most important place in the baby's heart.
When the queen heard that Lin Jiabao woke up to reduce her fever, she sent someone to deliver a lot of good tonics. The news that Lin Jiabao had an adventure with the queen and saved the queen also spread in the harem.
Many people in the harem are jealous of the good luck of the twin waitress. they were able to survive the assassination of so many thieves unscathed, and they took the opportunity to save the empress. Now they are grateful to the empress, and I am afraid there will be a great creation in the future.
After Lin Jiabao's fever went down, Xuanyuan Han Cheng relieved. Learned that the father and brother Xuanyuan Hanqi have come back. He went to Ganqing Palace to discuss with his father the emperor about how to deal with the thieves planned by Xue Family and Li Wang to sneak into the palace.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng learned that Li Wang had killed himself in the fire, he said to Xuanyuan Hancheng, "my brother has done a good job this time!" Made a great contribution. "
"if there is no prince elder brother rushed back to the palace as soon as possible to confirm the news that the mother is safe, so that my younger brother I have less scruples, in order to better attack." Xuanyuan Hanqi does not rush according to merit.
The emperor Xuanyuan Zhao asked the second prince, "have you ever found out that the kings are treacherous by nature? if he gets away with it, the consequences will be unimaginable."
"Father, please rest assured that your son and minister have repeatedly confirmed that it is the king himself. Although the body of the king of history was badly burned, it was vaguely recognizable from the remains of his clothes, bits and pieces, accessories, and so on, and there was an arrow wound left behind the body. " Xuanyuan Hanqi said confidently.
After listening deeply, Xuanyuan nodded and thought in his heart about the possibility of Severe King escaping to heaven. "in short, we should be cautious. The capital has been under martial law recently and another search has been arranged on the outskirts of the capital. In addition, the disposal of Xue Family and Severe King's family should also be stepped up. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng is also worried that Severe King will make a comeback if he gets away with it. "to King Li, we still have to wipe out all the trouble. His heirs and family members should be disposed of as soon as possible. If King Li is still alive, he will certainly do something. "
The emperor Xuanyuan Zhaoshen agreed with the prince. "just in case, the superintendent should send more men to hide around, and it would be easy to catch them all if King Li made any move."
Xuanyuan took a deep look at the meaning of some inquiries in the eyes of the prince, "who should be in charge of this supervision and chopping?"
"Father, my son and minister suggested that the younger brother of the second emperor could preside over the matter without bothering the two masters. Hanqi made a great contribution this time, and the matter could also be left to him. Moreover, Severe King is not dead is just our guess, as long as it is properly arranged to add more manpower, there will be no danger. I think Hanqi is old enough to go to Licheng to experience it. " Xuanyuan Hancheng suggested to his father.
The second Prince Xuanyuan Hanqi heard Xuanyuan Hancheng recommend himself to his father and put his back straight. "the father emperor let his son's minister go, and his son's minister promised to do a good job."
The emperor thought about it and agreed, "well, don't be reckless when you go there, and be careful of the rest of the king's party."
"No. Father, please rest assured that your son and minister will be careful. The son and minister will certainly wipe out all the remaining parties of King Li and share the worries for his father and emperor. " Xuanyuan Hanqi vowed to live up to the recommendation of the prince and the expectation of his father and finish the job well.
"Liu Zeqi happens to be in Los Angeles, and his minister will write to ask him to cooperate with the second emperor's brother." Xuanyuan Hancheng also attaches great importance to Liu Zeqi. With his assistance at the side of the second emperor's brother, he should be able to act smoothly.
"No. I will cooperate well with Liu Shangshu. Father, the minister went back to prepare to go to Licheng. " Xuanyuan Hanqi has already rubbed his hands.
"then stand down and go back and get ready." Xuanyuan Zhaoshen said.
"No. My son and minister will retire. " Xuanyuan Hanqi went out in high spirits.
After Xuanyuan Hanqi left, the emperor Xuanyuan Zhaoshen said to the prince, "after hearing your mother last night, it all depends on your waiters.". "
Xuanyuan Hancheng also heard her mother talk about her adventure with Jiabao, and appreciated and distressed Jiabao's behavior.
Xuanyuan Hancheng smiled at his father and replied, "this is what Jiabao should do.". "
"he is a good boy. Your mother praised him again and again. She was very worried when she heard that he was ill. How is his condition now?" The emperor was also grateful to Lin Jiabao for saving the queen.
"after all, Jiabao is young and has never experienced this. After being frightened, he caught a chill and burned all night. Now that the fever has finally gone down, it will take some time to rest and recuperate. " When Xuanyuan Hancheng talked about Lin Jiabao's illness, he could not hide the tenderness in his eyes.
The emperor was silent when he saw it. After all, the prince is still young, thinking that he was not like this at that time. Unfortunately, as an emperor, he still has a lot of helplessness after all. The relationship between the harem and the imperial hall has always been inseparable. I hope I can handle it better than him in the future.
"your mother said that Lin Xiaoshi had done a great job in saving her this time, so she wanted to give him a heavy reward, and she told me that she wanted to make him a side king. What do you think? " The emperor asked the prince what he thought.
The queen went back and told the emperor about the thrilling day and night. Talking about Lin Jiabao's courage and strength, he really loves her. The queen was deeply moved and was disturbed when she learned that Lin Jiabao was ill. want to make a good compensation and reward to Lin Jiabao.
After several thoughts, the queen thought about giving Lin Jiabao a side king. In this way, Lin Jiabao can reasonably come to Yongshou Palace to greet her. On the other hand, Lin Jiabao is soft and kind-hearted and innocent, and he may have some difficulties in his heirs. If the side king is sealed, the prince side is equivalent to the status of the prince side concubine, so he is not afraid of being bullied by the prince's other concubines. Such a thought is really a beautiful thing with more than one move.
"my son and minister thanked my father and mother for their great love for Jiabao. The son-in-law is willing to honor the king for the treasure of the family, and ask the emperor of my father to fulfill it. " Xuanyuan Han Cheng knelt down and said earnestly.
"Prince, you can think clearly. In addition to the Crown Princess, you can routinely have three crown princesses, and now after removing one, there are still two places left. The side gentleman and the side imperial concubine are both authentic three grades, which is the best way to attract courtiers. A good family will bring a lot of help to your future path. Lin Jiabao is good, but his mother can't give you any help. " The emperor and the prince analyzed.
"my minister has thought it over. My son and minister know what your father means. The son minister does not want to rely on the harem to contain the court. Please believe that the son minister, the son minister will not let you down. " Xuanyuan Hancheng knelt on the ground and said to his father. After going through all kinds of previous lives, he has sworn that Lin Jiabao is the only one in this life. In the future, he will no longer have a side concubine, let alone accept them as a concubine for the sake of the power of their mother clan.
"well, I believe you." Xuanyuan Zhaoshen looked at the prince, who was full of perseverance, and was very gratified in his heart. I don't know since when, the king spirit emitted by the prince is getting stronger and stronger. Maybe his heir can do what he wants but can't do.
"then I will issue an edict later, and when Lin Hsiao-fu's body recovers, I will hold a canonization ceremony on another day." Xuanyuan Zhaoshen said.
"the minister thanked his father." Xuanyuan Hancheng respectfully thought of his father and made a big gift.
When Xuanyuan Hancheng returned to Pingle Garden, Lin Jiabao was sitting on the bed leaning against the mat, nibbling porridge.
"your Highness the Crown Prince." When Lin Jiabao saw Xuanyuan Hancheng coming back, his eyes lit up. Shu Qin took over the empty bowl that Lin Xiaozhu had eaten and retreated wisely.
"are you feeling better, darling?" Xuanyuan Hancheng came to the bedside and asked with concern.
"I'm much better and I'm not dizzy anymore." Lin Jiabao replied.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao really a lot of spirit. "Guobao has suffered this time. Were you afraid then? "
Lin Jiabao shook his head gently. "Jiabao is not afraid. Jiabao knows that he will come back to save us.". "
"my darling. There will be no next time, and you won't be afraid again. " Xuanyuan Hancheng sat by the bed and hugged Lin Jiabao in his arms and secretly vowed in his heart not to put the baby in danger again.
"well." Lin Jiabao felt very at ease in the arms of his husband.
Su Ya came in with a bowl of soup. "it's time for Lin Xiaozhu to take the medicine."
"I'm all right." Lin Jiabao spoke weakly, looking at the dark medicine in the bowl, and the bitter taste of the juice last night was still fresh in my memory.
"Little master, the maidservant knows that the medicine is very bitter. Today, I have specially prepared preserves for you. If you drink the medicine and press it, it will not be bitter." Shu Qin followed Shuya and showed Lin Jiabao a small plate full of preserves.
"Honey, be obedient, you are not ready yet. Take good medicine. " Xuanyuan Han took the medicine and brought it to the baby's lips. "or let me feed you, just like last night."
"the medicine is very bitter. I'll take it myself." Lin Jiabao shook his head and recalled the way Xuanyuan was given medicine last night. He blushed and his heart beat again.
Xuanyuan Hancheng likes to watch the baby look shy and shy.
Lin Jiabao frowned and drank the bitter soup obediently. With a bitter little face, as soon as Lin Jiabao drank the medicine, Xuanyuan Han Cheng immediately stuffed a candied fruit.
The sweet and sour taste of candied fruit slowly dispelled the bitterness in the mouth. Lin Jiabao ate one and then two.
"Honey. There is good news today. You have done a good job in saving your mother this time, and your father will order you to be your side king. "
Lin Jiabao has not yet responded. After hearing the news, Shuya and Shuqin both smiled and congratulated Lin Jiabao: "Congratulations to the master, congratulations to the master." What a great joy. "
"then I can go to the Yongshou Palace to greet the queen ...." Lin Jiabao smiled happily so that he could greet the queen every day without embarrassing his Royal Highness.