Chapter 48 Piers

Lin Jiawen went to study in the Imperial College as usual. as soon as he entered the official school, he attracted the attention of many people.
"Lin Jiawen, you're here. What a surprise! So you are Lin Guijun's brother. " When Qian Qingkun saw Lin Jiawen coming, he was hastened to come over.
"Yes, I'm so sorry! Lin Guijun is my second brother, and I didn't mean to hide it. I beg your pardon. " Lin Jiawen explained to several classmates.
"I see. I still remember the first time I saw you. At that time, I heard you say that there was a brother working as a waitress in the Queen's Palace. I didn't expect your brother to be so creative, and now he has become an honorable king!" Qian Qingkun congratulated Lin Jiawen.
"Brother Lin, are you and Lin Guijun directly related? Do you look like Lin Guijun? " A classmate asked Lin Jiawen curiously.
People are curious about the appearance of Lin Guijun, the favorite of the emperor, but it is hard to imagine looking at the appearance of Lin Jiawen. At this time, the people around them were also very curious, and they all pricked up their ears at this time.
"of course! Lin Guijun and I have a mother, but we are carved out of the same mold. " Seeing that they all had strange expressions, Lin Jiawen laughed and said, "I look like my father, while my younger brother looks like his mother and relatives, which is much prettier than me."
", Brother Lin, you are so funny!" Everyone laughed heartily when they heard this.
Lin Jiawen's cheerful character can win everyone's favor. In addition to many children from poor families, some of them are friends with him with a family background. Of course, we do not rule out some people who deliberately make friends with him, but Lin Jiawen has always treated others with sincerity, and he has made some really like-minded friends over a long period of time.
On a sunny morning in March, Lin Jiabao successfully gave birth to a baby boy. Pingle Garden was filled with jubilation.
This production Xuanyuan Han Cheng accompanied all the way, regardless of the dissuasion of his mother and Mammy, he was determined to accompany Lin Jiabao.
Lin Jiabao gave birth smoothly. He cooperated with Mammy very nicely and didn't call it pain. He scared Xuanyuan Han Cheng so pale that he almost fainted.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the good treasure shed so much blood, distressed very much, he was a little trembling. It took Lin Jiabao a total of two hours to give birth to the baby. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the son, who was connected by blood with him and Guobao, and his eyes were moist.
Xuanyuan Hancheng said to the baby, who was so tired that he was about to pass out, "Baby, thank you for your hard work!"
Lin Jiabao felt that it was not hard at all. With his husband's company and encouragement, he was always at peace and was not afraid at all. When he heard the child's first cry, he felt that all the pain was gone. After listening to Xuanyuan Hancheng's gentle words, Lin Jiabao fell into a deep sleep.
After Qian Taiyi confirmed that Guobao was safe, Xuanyuan Hancheng went out with his son who had been washed and wrapped.
The Empress Dowager waited anxiously in the outer hall, and as soon as she saw the emperor coming out with the child in her arms, she immediately greeted her.
"Mother, I have a son! Ha! " Xuanyuan Hancheng smiled and reported the good news to his mother.
"good! That's great! " The Empress Dowager carefully took over her imperial grandson and was overjoyed. "go and tell your father the good news. Your father will be very happy to know."
"my minister has sent Yuanfu!" As soon as Xuanyuan Hancheng got his son, he immediately let Yuanfu report the good news to his father. He knew that this was what his father missed all the time.
"my dear grandson! You look so good, um. Looks like the emperor. The small nose and mouth are exactly the same as the emperor. " The Empress Dowager is holding the baby who is tired of crying and falling asleep. She likes what she thinks and how she likes it.
", when I look at those big, round eyes, they look like a good baby." Xuanyuan Han Cheng said with a smile. Although the child closed his eyes, the outline could be seen vaguely.
The emperor got the good news and said three good words excitedly. The problem of the emperor's heirs, which Xuanyuan had been worried about, was finally solved, and he immediately felt relieved and his spirit was much better.
Today, after avoiding the early dynasty, the ministers in China all knew that Lin Guijun, the favorite of the emperor, was giving birth, when the news came that Lin Guijun safely gave birth to the prince. There was a great deal of excitement inside and outside the government and the opposition, and the birth of the eldest son was of great significance. Lin Guijun will be even more precious in the future, and tonight is destined to be a sleepless night for many people.
Soon the news of the birth of the emperor's eldest son spread all over the city as if he had wings.
Wen Wenqian stroked her belly, which had not been heard yet, and sighed. This Lin Guijun is so lucky.
"the eldest son! The eldest son! I'd like to see if he has the life to be the eldest son! " Yu concubine said with clenched teeth, remembering that her son, who had died early, was almost crazy.
The big palace maid Biying beside Yu concubine knelt on the ground in a cold sweat and trembled, but fortunately there were only her and Master Yu in the room at this time. If this is heard to others, the consequences will be unimaginable.
Lin Jiabao was so tired that he slept all day and night, and it was already night when he woke up.
"Honey, you're awake." Lin Jiabao woke up as soon as he moved Jingxuan Yuan Han Cheng.
Xuanyuan Hancheng got up from the collapse, went to the bedside and asked, "how do you feel?" Does it still hurt? "
After Lin Jiabao fell asleep, he asked the palace to move a couch to watch him by the side of Guobao's bed.
The Empress Dowager advised him that Jiabao should be the son of the month and let him move to another palace. Xuanyuan Han Cheng can not be willing, still have their own way, Gui Ma Ma, they also have no way to take the emperor.
"it doesn't hurt anymore. where's the baby?" Lin Jiabao searched his eyes and found no baby.
"with the nanny, she is well taken care of. There is no need to worry, darling." Since Guobao became pregnant, Xuanyuan Hancheng has been looking for a nanny. As a twin, there is no milk. After careful exploration and strict selection, Xuanyuan Hancheng chose three nannies to take care of the children.
"I want to see the baby." Only after giving birth, Lin Jiabao fell asleep at a glance at the baby. He hasn't taken a good look at the baby yet.
"good. Let them bring it to you later. Let's have something to eat first. Are you hungry? " Xuanyuan Han Cheng helped Gao Bao to sit up and dressed him himself.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng instructed Shuya to bring some food in, and then told her to retire and personally feed Lentinus edodes minced porridge.
Lin Jiabao opened his mouth and swallowed the porridge and said vaguely, "I can eat it myself."
"Husband wants to feed you. Good Bao has worked hard today. Husband loves you!" Xuanyuan Hancheng affectionately said love words to Guobao, and today, more than ever, he thanked God for giving him a chance to do it all over again. With that, Xuanyuan Hancheng fed Guobao a large bowl of nourishing chicken soup.
"I love my husband, too!" Lin Jiabao smiled sweetly and felt that the light chicken soup in his mouth also tasted a hint of sweetness.
The nurse brought in the little prince, and Lin Jiabao was very excited to see the child. "give me a hug." Lin Jiabao reached out and carefully took the baby from the nurse's arms. I feel that the baby in my hand is so small and soft, and he still has a smell of milk.
Lin Jiabao's posture of holding a child is very standard. When he was a child, he hugged his younger brother and sister and knew how to hold a child.
Xuanyuan Hancheng waved the nanny to retire first and said with a smile: "Goodbaby is holding the baby very well, which is like me, has been made fun of by the mother."
Although Xuanyuan Hancheng had a child in a previous life, he didn't hold it much. He felt that his son was as soft as if he had no bones, as if he broke as soon as he exerted his strength. He said that he was holding the child in his arms, or rather holding him in his arms. At that time, the Empress Dowager looked at the difficult and awkward look of Xuanyuan Hancheng holding the child in her arms, and was overjoyed.
"I have helped to take care of my younger brothers and sisters before, of course I will. The baby is so cute! " Lin Jiabao saw that the baby had lost his wrinkled appearance when he was born. Although the skin was still a little reddish, it looked pink and tender. The baby is also very well-behaved not to cry, his eyes are rolling, because he has just had enough milk and still spits milk bubbles in his mouth. Looking at the lovely appearance of the baby, Lin Jiabao felt that his heart was going to melt. "good boy, let Daddy kiss."
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the affectionate sample of the child, and had a moment of jealousy. Alas. In the future, I'm afraid he's going to compete with his children for favor.
"does the baby have a name?" Lin Jiabao asked about Xuanyuan Hancheng.
"my father will choose a famous name, but if he has a nickname, he will have a nickname. Baby, give the baby a nickname. " Xuanyuan Hancheng said to Guobao.
"shall I pick it up? May I? " After all, the royal family is not ordinary. Can he choose the name of the prince?
"of course, darling, you are the father of the baby. It's just a nickname for the baby. It's no big deal, baby. You can call it whatever you want. " Xuanyuan Hancheng sat by the bed, watching the warm interaction between Guobao and his son, feeling extremely satisfied. As long as he likes his son's nickname.
"what should I call it?" Lin Jiabao seriously thought that he would give his child a cheap name in Linjia Village in the past, and felt that the child would be easy to feed. Looking at the pink, tender and fat baby, he didn't want to give the baby an ugly name.
"Mr. Xiang, what do you say we call him Dun Dun? I hope the baby will always be solid and safe and grow up healthily and happily. " Lin Jiabao thought for a long time.
"Nice pier! The baby will be called Dun Dun, me and the little fat boy. Ha ha! " Xuanyuan Hancheng reached out to tease his son. "Dun Dun, are you happy that your father has come up with such a nice nickname for you?"
The little hand of the pier grabbed Xuanyuan Hancheng's finger and let out a cry in his mouth. After playing for a while, the pier took a breath and soon fell asleep.
"Mr. Xiang, I want to sleep with Dun Dun." Lin Jiabao looked forward to Xuanyuan Hancheng.
Xuanyuan Hancheng can stand the look in the eyes of Guobao looking forward to innocence. "well, I'll sleep with you today, and I'll let the nanny watch them at night in the outer hall." But darling, you are still working on the moon, and the pier will disturb you at night. In the meantime, let the nannies live with piers in the side hall next to us at night. "
Lin Jiabao knew that Xuanyuan Hancheng was also for his own good, and he had no milk, so it would be better for Dun Dun to be taken care of by nannies at night.
At night, Xuanyuan Hancheng stared at the sleeping figure on the bed, and he was never tired of looking at it. Although his son occupied the position that originally belonged to him, he was still happy lying on the slumber. Qian Taiyi has already told him that the production of Guobao is very smooth, and it is still possible to have a baby in the future. Wait for him to add a younger brother and sister to the pier, so that with his younger brother and sister, he should not be robbed of the treasure.