Chapter 10 Candle Night

Home

Early the next morning, Mammy Lin accompanied Anzhu to wait for the arrival of the instructors.
A total of two old mothers came, who were a little older than Mammy Lin.
When the two old mothers met Lin Jiabao, they saluted him together. "greet Master Lin."
One of the mothers said, "Master Lin, the two of us are here at the order of the queen, responsible for teaching Master Lin." I'm Sister Su, and this is Mammy Huan. "
For the first time, someone saluted to Lin Jiabao, but he didn't know how to deal with it. I can only say hello to them, "Hello, Mammy qu and Mammy Su."
"Mammy qu and Mammy Su, there you are." Mammy Lin knew these two mothers and came forward to greet them.
Mammy qu also exchanged pleasantries with Mammy Lin, "Mammy Lin has not seen you for a long time. You are very good this time. You have a gentleman in your royal room. "
Sister Lin laughed. "it's all the child's own creation." Anzhu is young and needs a lot of care from two mothers. " Sister Lin stuffed a purse to each of the two mothers.
Mammy qu and Mammy Su smiled at each other. Master Lin was no ordinary person. Yesterday, his Royal Highness sent someone to give orders to them again and again. It also gives them enough benefits, which is much more than their salaries for a year. They dare not to pay attention!
"Don't worry, Mother Lin, ." Mother qu said.
Mammy Su asked, "have you packed all the things of Xiaozhu Lin?" Just bring something important. You don't have to bring other clothes and so on. "
Lin Jiabao nodded. "it's all packed." He only took a baggage, all of which were little things of memorable significance.
"then let's go. It's a long way from here to Wutongyuan. Don't delay." Mammy qu motioned.
Lin Jiabao and Mammy Lin made a big gift, "Mammy, I'm leaving."
Mammy Lin also hugged him reluctantly. "go ahead. If you want to eat cake, send someone to the royal room to say that Mammy will make you a snack."
"well! Mammy. " Lin Jiabao turned around step by step and followed the two mothers.
Mammy Lin looked at the back of Anzhu and her eyes turned red, hoping that the child would be happy and happy in the future.
When Mam Su and Mam qu saw Lin Jiabao secretly wipe away his tears, they both felt a little more fond of him. This is a grateful child. Such a simple and kind-hearted character, but also no intention, can see through the child at a glance. don't know if he can adapt to the struggle in the backyard of the Prince's Eastern Palace in the future.
After walking half a column of incense, finally arrived in a courtyard in the Chuxiu Palace.
After entering Wutong Court, the eunuchs and maids of the court saluted one after another. Lin Jiabao was a little at a loss and looked at the two Mammy.
"the sisters will teach you all this in the future." Mammy qu said to Lin Jiabao gently.
The two mothers took him into the courtyard, took him to the place where he lived, and put his things away. He lives in a large place, consisting of a flower hall, a bedroom and a study.
There are two bedrooms inside and outside, and there is a large bathroom next to it.
The room has all the necessary equipment and is beautifully furnished. There are already a lot of Lin Jiabao-sized clothes in the wardrobe.
"Lin Xiaozhu, this is where you lived before the fifth day of August. Are you satisfied? If you have any ideas, you can mention them to me or Mammy qu. " Sister Su showed Lin Jiabao around.
Lin Jiabao followed Mammy around. "Mammy, everything is fine."
Then, Lin Jiabao was taken to the flower hall and invited to the main seat by Mammy.
Mammy Su and Mammy qu stood aside. Mammy Su said, "from now on, Mammy qu and I will be your guide for this period of time." We will teach you all the etiquette rules you need to know as a master. "
"We know that Master Lin hasn't adapted yet, so he doesn't have to be nervous. You'll get used to it slowly. " Mammy qu saw Lin Jiabao's nervousness.
"Yes, Xiaozhu Lin, there is plenty of time. You can learn slowly. It's not difficult." Mammy Su went on.
Seeing the kindness of the two mothers, Lin Jiabao gradually relaxed. "I will study hard." Lin Jiabao has always been more serious when he heard that he wanted to study.
"it's still early, Master Lin. Let's take a bath first, and then we need to change our clothes. You can't wear palace clothes now. " As Mammy Su said, she asked Mammy Chu to arrange it again.
Lin Jiabao came to the bathroom, and the ladies had already prepared the bath supplies.
The bathtub was filled with Scald, and the maids came forward to wait on Lin Jiabao to undress.
"Mammy, I can wash it myself." Lin Jiabao was very embarrassed to see the palace maid undress him.
"Master Lin, it's normal for the maid to wait on the master to take a bath. You'll just get used to it." Mother qu said to him.
Lin Jiabao had no choice but to let them move, let them take off naked, under everyone's attention, stepped into the bathtub. For the first time in his life, he was so shy that he bathed in front of so many people.
When Mammy Su saw that Lin Jiabao was sorry, she cleaned him herself.
"Lin Xiaozhu's hand was burned yesterday, but be careful not to touch the water." Mammy qu wrapped his hand in a cloth towel to prevent it from getting wet.
"Mammy, I'm much better, and the pain is gone."
"Master Lin is no longer what he used to be, and all the skin on his body needs to be taken care of carefully. When it's ready, Sister Su will help you with the medicine. When his Royal Highness heard that you were scalded, he specially sent you the top medicine for injury. after safekeeping and using it, there is no trace on your hands, and it will be more delicate. "
Mammy qu also echoed, "that's a rare good medicine." His Royal Highness is very attentive to you. "
Your Royal Highness. What appeared in Lin Jiabao's mind was the tall figure of his Royal Highness and the handsome and deep face.
In the palace, often heard rumors about his Royal Highness. at first, Lin Jiabao was a little afraid of the rumors of the ruthlessness and cruelty of his Royal Highness. But later, as Mam Lin went to the Queen's Palace, she saw her Royal Highness many times, but she didn't believe it.
His Royal Highness is very filial to the queen and often goes to accompany the queen. A filial person should not be a bad person.
His Royal Highness sometimes looks expressionless, and the pressure emanating from him is quite frightening, but his Highness is not at all scary when he talks to him. His Royal Highness had a nice voice and asked him in a gentle tone. He often gets rewards.
After Lin Jiabao was washed, the two mothers massaged him while putting ointment on his body. After painting, his skin is more delicate and smooth, but also has a faint fragrance.
"in the future, we will help you take care of your skin tomorrow. You are now at the best age, and you have this unique advantage. Coupled with the acquired care, his Royal Highness must like it very much. " As Mammy Su talked to him, she also talked about the areas that should be paid attention to in physical maintenance.
Help Lin Jiabao get dressed and put on a few accessories.
Mammy qu was holding a delicate silver box. After opening it, there was a light green paste inside, emitting a kind of medicinal fragrance.
Sister Su took a little and smeared it on the back of Lin Jiabao's hand, which was soon absorbed.
Lin Jiabao felt cool and comfortable on the back of his hand.
After that, they went back to the flower hall. Sister Su passed on lunch, and Lin Jiabao was served by the maid of the palace, eating alone under the gaze of the people.
During the meal, the two mothers told him about the etiquette of the meal and what they should pay attention to.
When he was eating, if there was anything inappropriate, the mothers would point it out to him.
Then Mammy introduced him to each dish. Including the materials, practices, allusions and so on.
"the master doesn't need to remember everything. As long as you have an impression in mind, you only need to know something about it. " When Mammy Su saw that Lin Jiabao listened carefully, she said gently.
After lunch, the mothers told him a few more palace rules and told him to take a nap.
Lin Jiabao was lying on the bed, "Mammy, I don't take a nap. I can't sleep."
"Master, you are still young, and it is time to grow up." Sister Su advised him, "the little master slowly calmed down and soon fell asleep."
Mammy qu lit sandalwood to calm the mind. The aroma is pervasive.
Lin Jiabao gradually relaxed his body and fell asleep before he knew it.
More than an hour later, the mothers called Lin Jiabao up. He used another bowl of Tremella soup and continued to teach him palace rules and manners in the afternoon.
After only more than ten days, Lin Jiabao learned the rules and etiquette of the palace, and the mothers were patient and respectful to him. During that time, he drank some nourishing soup every day. Mammy helped him to take care of his skin and body. In less than half a month, Lin Jiabao was nourished with full complexion and glittering and translucent skin.
The two mothers also told Lin Jiabao about the rank and status of the ladies in the palace and some of the characters in the royal clan.
Lin Jiabao was confused.
"you don't have to memorize all these little masters, just remember a few of the most important ones. Other people around you will come up with some suggestions. " Mammy qu comforted him and said.
On the day before the fifth day of August, the mothers went to the study with a basic picture book and a big box.
Mammy Su said to Lin Jiabao, "Today is the last day, and Mammy will teach you the last and most important thing."
Mammy qu opened the album and showed it to Lin Jiabao. "Yes, this is related to your future. You should study hard."
Lin Jiabao blushed and his heart beat when he saw the two naked people intertwined in the atlas.
"Don't be shy, the little lord can only learn how to please his Royal Highness and win the favor of his Royal Highness. This kind of love can last a long time. " Sister Su explained to him carefully the movements, postures and essentials on each page.
From the big box, Mammy qu took out a pair of models of the happy Buddha to show him. Happy Buddha carved lifelike, Lin Jiabao saw blushing drops of blood.
Mammy Su took out another jade potential to show Lin Jiabao, "the little master is young, too early, too much love, and must have endured a lot of hard work." So other ways can be used to please his Royal Highness, so that the little master can not work so hard, and his Highness will find it joyful and interesting. "
Mammy Su also taught Lin Jiabao how to please his Royal Highness with his hands and mouth, and said a lot of skills and essentials.
After a day of study in the room, the mothers let him go to bed early. Lin Jiabao was fascinated by the jade dress given to him by his Royal Highness the Crown Prince. Born as a twin, he never wanted to get married. And from tomorrow he will be a man of his Royal Highness.
The fifth day of August is an important day for Lin Jiabao.
Lin Jiabao was called up early in the morning to take a shower and freshen up. After washing the fragrant soup three times, Lin Jiabao smeared an inch of skin on his body with fragrant dew. Lin Jiabao was full of fragrance and went on to dress up.
After being tossed about for most of the day, Lin Jiabao finally sat on the big bed of the Pingle Court dormitory in the Prince's Eastern Palace.
The decorations in the dormitory are red and festive. On the window, there is an inscription affixed to it. A pair of dragon and Phoenix red candles on the table, glittering with candlelight. Lin Jiabao was in a trance, as if he was not a waiter for his Royal Highness, but married to which family to be his wife, waiting for the arrival of his husband.
The room was very quiet. Lin Jiabao only heard his heartbeat in his ear.
The sound of greetings to his Royal Highness came from the outer room of the dormitory, and his Royal Highness's footsteps were from far to near.
Seeing his Royal Highness the Crown Prince appeared in front of him, Lin Jiabao's nervous heart was about to jump out.
"your Highness the Crown Prince." Lin Jiabao got up and saluted.
"No gift." Xuanyuan Han Cheng picked him up and sat him down on the bed.
Xuanyuan Hancheng picked up a piece of dragon and Phoenix Chengxiang and asked him, "do you like it?"
"like." Lin Jiabao looked at this piece blankly, embroidering a red hippa with a dragon and Phoenix pattern with golden silk thread.
"as long as you like it." As Xuanyuan Hancheng said, he put Hipa on Lin Jiabao's head.
After that, he picked up the prepared pole and gently picked up Hipa.
The moment Hipa lifted it, Lin Jiabao saw the way his Royal Highness looked at him. It was so dark and deep, as if to suck him into his eyes.
Xuanyuan Hancheng pulled the baby's little bear and brought him into his arms. Feeling the stiffness of the people in your arms, "you are afraid of me.". "
"I. I'm not afraid. " Lin Jiabao said nervously, his voice trembling slightly.
Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at his appearance and chuckled. Slowly approached and kissed him on the forehead.
Lin Jiabao held his breath in horror and only heard the sound of purr coming from his stomach.
"you must be hungry." Xuanyuan Hancheng kissed the baby on the cheek again.
"mm-hmm." Lin Jiabao bowed his head and responded sheepishly. Today, he didn't eat much all day. Mammy only gave him a kind of flower honeydew. Although the sweetness and fragrance tasted good, he was not very hungry.
Xuanyuan Hancheng got up, went outside the door and told the guard maid.
After a while, a woman came in with a small bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup. The strong smell of chicken soup made Lin Jiabao's belly bark even louder.
"come and eat." Xuanyuan Hancheng beckoned to Lin Jiabao.
Lin Jiabao came to the table and sat down, picked up the chopsticks and ate quickly. The chicken soup tastes delicious and the noodles have been simmered very soft. Looking at the baby eating like, the heart is very satisfied.
A small bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup and Lin Jiabao ate neatly.
"is it delicious?" Xuanyuan Han Han asked.
"it's delicious." Lin Jiabao later thought, "isn't his Royal Highness hungry?"
"I'm full. Hehe! " Xuanyuan Han Cheng answered him. "Don't eat too much in the evening, lest you accumulate food. If you like it, I'll let the kitchenette make it for you next time. "
"shall we have a chat? What was your name before you entered the palace? " Xuanyuan Hancheng said to him gently.
"my original name was Lin Jiabao." Lin Jiabao replied.
"shall I call you Jiabao later?" Xuanyuan Han Cheng held his hand.
"good." Lin Jiabao nodded obediently.
"shall I call you baby later?" Xuanyuan Hancheng put Lin Jiabao's small hand on his mouth and kissed it.
". All right. " Lin Jiabao was a little shy and afraid to take his hand out.
"Baby, tell me about your childhood. You must be very cute." Xuanyuan Hancheng nibbled Lin Jiabao's fingers in his mouth one by one.
Under the harassment of his Royal Highness the Crown Prince, Lin Jiabao talked about his childhood on and off.
"are you still afraid of me?" Xuanyuan Hancheng led Lin Jiabao back to bed. Waiting for the baby's answer, he couldn't wait to kiss his longing mouth.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng was able to restrain himself at first and was more gentle, but the taste of the little lips was too sweet. He gradually lost control and pried open his little mouth with his tongue and entangled with the baby's little tongue.
How could Lin Jiabao stand this? he was soft and dizzy. When he came to his senses, he found himself lying in bed.
Xuanyuan Hancheng lingered and kissed him, and the two red beans on Lin Jiabao's chest were teased. Lin Jiabao gasped for breath and felt the hot iron on the side of his leg. He was still a little scared.
Xuanyuan Hancheng took his hand and touched his own heat. "my baby, don't be afraid. You are still young, I will not want you now, I will wait for you to grow up. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng took him into his arms and kissed him again and again and asked his little hand to help. "Baby, come on. Let me see what the mothers teach you. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng sends secret guards every day to learn about Lin Jiabao's daily situation, and naturally he knows what his baby has learned.
Lin Jiabao carefully grasped the vastness of his Royal Highness and recalled the movements taught by Mammy.
"Baby. That's a good boy. What else did the sisters teach? " Xuanyuan Han Cheng stroked his lip flap with his hand.
Lin Jiabao blushed, slowly lowered his head, contained his, although the action is green, but make Xuanyuan Han Cheng Shuang turned the sky.
Xuanyuan Hancheng tried to restrain himself, and as soon as he entered the baby's warm and humid mouth, the feeling was unparalleled. His heart was clamoring for a rampage, and Xuanyuan Hancheng twitched as gently as possible. He dared not go too deep, but Lin Jiabao still felt the discomfort in his throat and had to put up with it.
Xuanyuan Hancheng saw tears in Lin Jiabao's eyes and hurriedly retreated out. While kissing his tears, he said, "Baby. Don't cry, my baby. Good boy. "
Xuanyuan Hancheng kissed his baby again and danced with Lin Jiabao's tongue.
Gradually Lin Jiabao was kissed until he was soft, hot and pink.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng asked Lin Jiabao to kneel on the bed and hug him from behind. Put the baby's legs together and sprint between the baby's legs.
"Home treasure. My baby. Good baby. " Xuanyuan Hancheng kneaded Lin Jiabao's chest with his hand and held the baby's sensitive earlobe.
"well. Um. " Lin Jiabao was already sensitive and could not help singing.
Hot beads of sweat dripped from Xuanyuan Han Cheng's body, and after a long time, he was finally released.
At this time, Lin Jiabao was weak all over.
Xuanyuan Hancheng carried Jiabao to the bathroom connected to the back of the dormitory, where the palace people were already waiting. By the time they were both washed and dry, Lin Jiabao was already in a daze.
The bed in the dormitory has been rearranged by the maids.
Xuanyuan Hancheng lay on the bed with Jiabao in his arms and looked at the baby's naive sleeping face. He was very satisfied in his heart, so he went into the dream.