Chapter 55 after sealing

One afternoon in May of the following year, Dun Dun was outside Yongbao Hall, calling his father anxiously.
"Dun Dun, good boy, your father is in there to give birth to your younger brother and sister." The Empress Dowager comforted her eldest grandson and felt a little anxious. Jiabao was born prematurely this time, and she was also very worried. However, the doctor also said that the emperor is pregnant with twins, and preterm delivery is a normal phenomenon.
"my father has gone in to accompany my father, and I will also go in to accompany my father to have younger brothers and sisters." Dun Dun also wanted to go to the temple and was stopped by Mammy Chen.
"your father is going to help your father, so be good!" The Empress Dowager hugged the pier and coaxed him.
After waiting for a long time, there was finally a cry of a baby. Not long after that, the midwife came out with two wet nurses each in her arms.
"Congratulations to the Empress Dowager, the Empress Dowager! The emperor gave birth to a pair of little princes. The two little princes are very handsome. Look at the empress dowager! "
"good! good! Ha ha! Dun Dun, come and have a look. You have two more brothers, and you will be a big brother from now on. " There was a smile on the queen's face, and it was wonderful to have two grandchildren at once.
"how is the body of Emperor Guijun?" Then the Empress Dowager asked about the condition of Jiabao with concern.
"the Empress Dowager, the Empress Dowager, everything is all right, but there is some strength. The Emperor is standing by the Emperor Guijun's side, so that the old slave will come first to report the good news to the Empress Dowager Empress Dowager." Today, she can be said to have seen how much the emperor dotes on the emperor, and he accompanied him to give birth all the way. This is also unique in the families of ordinary large families, not to mention that this is the emperor of the body of all gold!
"well, you did a good job today. Go down and get the reward."
"No. Thank you, Empress Dowager! "
"Brother? Where's your sister? Where's your sister? " When Dun Dun heard that there was only a brother but no sister, he was immediately displeased.
Over the past few months, people have hoped that Huang Guijun can give birth to dragon and Phoenix babies, so they often talk about their younger brothers and sisters in front of him. "I want my sister! I want my sister!"
"the younger brother is also very good. In the future, you can take the younger brothers to play together and teach them to read and write. As for the younger sister, there will be one in the future! " The Empress Dowager smiled to pacify Dun Dun Road.
"where's the sister?" Dun Dun is still unhappy, beeping a small mouth. "my father must have been unhelpful! This should be what Xie Taifu taught. It is not enough to get things done, it is more than to lose things. " At a young age, Dun Dun said ironic words solemnly, and the empress dowager laughed heartily.
Dun Dun is almost three years old and very smart. Xuanyuan Han accepted that Xie Changqing, the aged prime minister, was enlightened by the eldest prince. Xuanyuan Hancheng has revealed to Xie Changqing the meaning of setting up the eldest prince as the king of storage. Xie Changqing also teaches the eldest prince very attentively, and Dun Dun is also very intelligent and eager to learn. However, sometimes strange questions often make Xie Changqing laugh or cry.
Lin Jiabao woke up and saw Xuanyuan Hancheng lying by his bed watching him affectionately, his eyes facing each other. Lin Jiabao called out in a soft waxy voice: "Xianggong.". "
"Honey, how are you feeling? are you feeling better?" Xuanyuan Han Cheng asked softly.
"I feel much better. I'm just a little hungry. " Lin Jiabao really exerted a lot of strength in production today, and now he has an intuition that his stomach is empty.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng immediately told Shuqin to bring up the prepared food, and personally fed the good treasure.
The nurse brought up the two little princes who were full of milk, and the twins looked very much alike. The only difference is that the elder brother has a small mole on the left earlobe, while the younger brother also has a small mole on the right earlobe, which is easy to identify.
Lin Jiabao hugged his elder brother and hugged his younger brother, and he loved it very much. "husband, the nicknames of the two babies, let's just call them left and right. It's easy to remember and recognize. "
"Yes, let's call it this." He always had no problem with the nickname he chose, but he had to consider it for a few days before announcing it at the full moon.
"how's the pier? you're not crying, are you?" Lin Jiabao thinks about his eldest son again. Next, he will be the son of the month, and he will not be able to be with his son for a long time.
"the pier is very good, at the queen of the mother. That is, he is still clamoring for his sister. " Xuanyuan Hancheng remembered the words of his eldest son that he was not helping, which was really angry and funny. Although he is also looking forward to the dragon and Phoenix twins, the twins are also very good, and now he is very satisfied with having three sons.
Xuanyuan Hancheng accompanied Guobao production every time, and every time he watched him walk through the ghost gate, he was frightened. He also doesn't want to give birth too often, which is bad for his health. Let's just go with the luck when it comes to the baby.
This time Lin Jiabao finished the double full moon before the moon came out. The double full moon banquet of the second prince and the third prince is also held ceremoniously.
At the banquet, the people met the two little princes. At this time, the eyebrows and eyes of the two children had grown a little longer and looked more alike. No twins have ever been born in Xuanyuan royal family. The life women all felt strange and tight when they saw it, and congratulated the emperor one after another.
Xuanyuan Hancheng announced the names of the second and third princes, namely Xuanyuan Rui Qi and Xuanyuan Ruilin.
At this time, Dun Dun stopped clamoring for his sister and looked after them around the little bed of his brothers, looking like a little brother. "my brothers will grow up quickly, and my brother will take you to play in the future."
Kang'er and Ann er were also present today, and they were all accompanied by the upbringing of Mammy, but did not come forward. Since the death of Yu concubine, Aner has become more clever and introverted, quiet and untalkative. But Kang'er seemed to have grown up a lot overnight, and she changed her usual pampered temper. In Xisi Institute, Kang'er will also take more care of this sister who has lost her mother. Song concubine was relieved to see that her daughter was the only one she could rely on now. Your Majesty, he is still concerned about his daughter and believes that his daughter will have a good home in the future.
After the hundred-day banquet of the second prince and the third prince, the ministers began to play the fold that asked the emperor to be the queen.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng first stayed in the middle, and then six officials also jointly submitted a letter requesting the establishment of a queen, and Xuanyuan Hancheng still gave a reply. Finally, some veteran ministers headed by Xie Changqing also wrote one after another, saying: the harem cannot be without a queen, and the emperor's character is precious, which is widely expected. would like to ask the emperor to canonize the emperor as queen at an early date.
After repeating this several times, Xuanyuan Hancheng finally issued three edicts on the sixth day of June, that is, Lin Jiabao's birthday.
The first edict is, of course, the edict of making the emperor and your Majesty Queen. The second edict is to make the great prince the crown prince. The third edict is to change the national name to Baotai.
These three edicts are also the best birthday gifts Xuanyuan Hancheng can think of.
Two of the three edicts were expected by all the ministers, and as for changing the national name, the emperor told the world his affection for the emperor. The ministers all thought in their hearts that the emperor must have been ready to issue a decree on the emperor's birthday.
On the auspicious day of Qin Tian Guan's divination, the post-closure ceremony was held on a grand scale. Today is the wedding day of Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao, the whole palace is covered with red silk, decorated with lanterns, very festive.
On this day, Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao got up early to take a bath and burn incense.
In the morning, the royal temple was opened to pay tribute to the ancestors. After that, the post-closure ceremony was formally held on the imperial platform. The process of the ceremony was very complicated and long. Lin Jiabao had rehearsed it many times in advance, but he still couldn't help being nervous when he stood on the imperial stage.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng wore a bright yellow dragon robe and held an edict in his hand. He read the imperial edict aloud himself. After reading aloud, looked at Lin Jiabao, dressed in a red costume, coming slowly.
The Phoenix embroidered with gold on Lin Jiabao's red dress echoes with the Kowloon clouds on Xuanyuan Hancheng's body, interweaving the most gorgeous and fiery splendor.
Lin Jiabao knelt down in front of Xuanyuan Han face and took the edict with both hands. Xuanyuan Han accepted the voice that two people could hear and said what he most wanted to say at this time-I love you.
"I love you, too!" Lin Jiabao listened to the love words of Xuanyuan Hancheng, held the imperial edict tightly, and stood beside Xuanyuan Hancheng.
Xuanyuan Han Cheng held Lin Jiabao's hand and looked at the civil and military officials kneeling under the imperial platform. From this moment on, he finally ushered in the day of reigning side by side with Lin Jiabao.