Introduction

Kim Taehyung

Age - 31 years old

CEO of Kim Enterprise

A perfect and handsome man who is loved and respected by anyone and everyone who knows him.

A strict and mature person with respect for others.

His life was going perfectly fine and being a workaholic , he was enjoying his work but then suddenly one day he meets someone . Someone totally different from his personality and different from his liking.

The person itches in his eye yet he has to do something really unacceptable just because of his parents wish ; marrying that person.

He is devastated and irritated by that person's existence , so what will he do?

~

Jeon Jungkook

Age - 26 years old

Master in computer and a well known IT sector's head

A beautiful , quiet looking man with actually personality of a brat.

He is genius when it comes to computers and machines but when it comes to behavior ... He is a total nuisance.

He loves his work and life as a teenage boy. He reckless but second son of a very rich business man.

When he gets to know that he is getting married he plans on cancelling it . Not because he doesn't want to , but because he is afraid.

Afraid of something that no one knows about.

DISCLAIMER™®®

The story contains :-

 domestic violence 

Self harm

Sexual assault

Mental illness

Psychological problems 

Murderous attacks

Mature content :-

BDSM 

Degradation

Public sex

Sexual assault

Raw and rough sex scenes

Angry sex 

Choking and other uncomfortable scenes 

The story contains fluff too but the deeper you go into the novel the dark it will become.

Hope you like the novel.

Enjoy , do vote for the novel , tell me if there are any questions regard any of the characters.

The story is not edited so you might get some language error so please bare with me as English is not my first language.