16] Systems Hacked

Taehyung's pov:

I didn't want to leave him and come back to my place but I had no choice. The way he gave me such a surprise , at first I just couldn't believe what he said. He could get pregnant.

Jungkook could have babies. I...could have babies!!

When he called me , I thought that it was something to worry about and when he started to get all worked up while telling me about this secret , I started to tense up but when I got to know what he actually wanted to tell me , I was on the 9th cloud.

" What happened? Why sooo happy?" My smile and happiness vanished away as soon as I saw my father standing in the living in his night dress with a glass of red wine that had almost come to an end.

I looked at him and controlled my expressions turning myself to neutral. " Nothing."

He didn't buy it because he raised an eyebrow over my monotonous reply. " Liar. You were at Jungkook's place. I heard that you have started to take a good liking in him. " He smirked and that was so evil. I never liked such type of expressions on his face. A father should always be like a father to his son but he acted as if he was some reckless teenager.

And what was with what he heard. From where did he hear that, in the first place.

Mom, it was.

" What's with that look?" I questioned getting closer to him and did a quick check on his outfit and behavior. He was in his night dress, drinking wine, reckless behavior with no one on the ground floor around him so late at night.

He was going out with mother, Yes.

" Don't change the topic. " He remarked sipping the last drops of the wine.

" I am not. Its nothing." I pressed the words out while looking at him. I couldn't glare, he was my father.

" Did you fuck with him?" He questioned.

" Are you-What the hell?" an agonized cry left my mouth at his horrible words. What did she even tell him? Weren't they exaggerating the thing. " Off course not. And can you stop talking and making things about us. Go and enjoy your late night date with mum and for god's sake , spare me!" I hissed and started to leave the area.

" Don't be mad. I was curious for why were you smiling so cheekily......" He trailed annoying me further so I fastened up my steps to reach my room upstairs.

~

" Would you like to go on a date with me tonight. Last time went you took me out , I ruined it." Jungkook spoke across the line in a timid voice. I could hear his tired and groggy voice. I asked why was he sounding like that , then he said ' Its because of the medicines.' And since then I was curious of how many pills did this medicines include.

" Stop that. It wasn't ruined. " I spoke dryly. I noticed something about his behavior related to his mental heath. He always joked as if it was something funny and acted reckless about it. I sometimes turned worried of what will happen if he suddenly goes through a panic attack when he is alone but then again , I couldn't let myself ask too many questions to him about it.

" Just kidding. So, what do you say?" He asked.

I glanced at the clock hung upon the wall of my office and read the time.

08:45 a.m.

" Umm....well. we have to go for buying our wedding attires too. So lets pack up our day early. Hmm?" I asked.

" Hmm. Good." He replied. " Ok then, lets talk later."

" Hm. Bye."

With that the call ended and I called John to my desk.