12] The Wedding Attire

Taehyung's pov:

It had been two days since that incident happened and right now I was in the Plaza with my mother and Namjoon hyung selecting the wedding suit for me. 

That day Jungkook ate with me while I tried to lighten the mood up for him and then I dropped him at his place. I actually didn't want to leave him alone, he insisted that he would be fine but I just couldn't let him alone. So he proposed an idea which was, Jimin would come to his place and stay which explained that Jimin already knew about Jungkook's health.

So I waited until that man came. 

" What are you doing Taehyung? Stop sulking and try one of them." My mother retorted , pointing at the attires hanging at the wall.

" I don't know mom. They are all....same." I was tired of selecting the suits , they were nothing that I wanted.

I had so many attires that now my mind was not working.

" Then why don't you ask him?" Namjoon hyung spoke making me frown.

" Who?"

" Jungkook." He said making me sigh in disappointment.

" I called him but he was in a meeting." I stated only to see my mother give me a smirk. My entire family sucked at expressions , even me. Jungkook told me yesterday.

' Why do you always have such and expressionless face?' 

' I do?'

" Oh...so you already talked with him and got rejected all above that."

" Mom you are too much. He was busy and yes I called him. What is wrong with that? Aren't you marrying me to him?" I asked huffing out a sullen breath.

" Well, I thought you hated him." She mumbled .

" When did I ever say that?" I frowned.

" You acted like that!" She hissed.

" No. I jus-"

Vrrrmm Vrrrmm*

My phone buzzed in my pants and with a glare at her I pulled the phone out only to see Jungkook calling me.

I picked up the call and placed it on my ear.

" Yes. what was it?" Jungkook asked and I could hear him clicking the keyboard in the background.

" Are you busy?" I asked.

" Nah. Just typing some shit. You go on."

" Well..." I glanced at my mother, who was with Namjoon hyung picking some clothes , and spoke " I have come here to get clothes for me. You know..... well... the wedding attire. but I am not able to get one......so...." I trailed hoping he would understand.

" So?" He asked oblivious of it.

" Would you help me select one?" I asked and it felt weird as I asked him the question. My voice sounded so weird to me? Why was I getting nervous and hesitating while asking?

Suddenly I heard him burst into laugher from the other side to which I frowned.

" What's so funny?" I questioned.

He laughed and I sighed.

" Fine. Laugh until you are happy then call me. I am hanging."

" No. wait. It~~it's just~." He chuckled making me annoyed of it. What was so funny about that.

" What?! " I demanded.

" Nothing ~. It's just that you sounded so weird. As if asking for help in your life for the first time." It was the moment it struck me.