25] kook?

Jungkook's pov:

" Jimin stop~~!" I whined exclaiming because the boy was being pain in my ass. 

" Why? Don't you want to get married?" He questioned bringing the suit that I had finally chose from the line of three pieces.

" I want to. But I am tired. " A tiring sigh left my lips I spread myself on the shopping mall's sofa.

" Well then what  do you think you were going to wear after two days from now on your marriage? These baggy clothes?" He questioned placing the suit beside and then sat beside me and hugged me from sideways.

My figure was too big for him to wrap fully and it felt so adorable.

" My my. Such a baby." I chuckled hugging him back tightly. " Hmm. Only for you." He said smiling at me. His eyes minimized to a very small open as his beautiful mochi smile took over his fairy face.

" Yeah. But really. Thank you so much for coming with me." I said placing my cheek on his head and hugged him more tightly.

" Your welcome. Wait....but didn't you say that Taehyung was coming with you to get the clothes together." He asked.

" He did but mum told that we shouldn't go together for this thing. Its some kind of ritual so..." I trailed and a small chuckle left my throat as I remembered the face Taehyung had when she said no. He wasn't furious but down.

" Mum?" He questioned looking up at me.

" Taehyung's mother." Suddenly a very exciting feeling bloomed in my heart making it sting.

" She wanted me to refer her as mother so I did. And do you know, She is so sweet and pretty that I can't describe it. When I went at his place she spoke to me so sweetly and she even fed me with her hands and her hugs are so warm and lovely. "

"She hugs just like Taehyung. And do you know his nickname is Tiger which actually qualifies his character , behavior and nature. And do you know! He acts like a child when jealous. And can you believe , he actually became jealous of his own parents that too for me! Like he was actually jealous for me. You know I hated him so much in the starting but now....Now I have got to know, just how stupid I was!"

"and you know about dad! h-he is so caring and loving and he complimented me again and again for the IT issue clearance and d-do you know he even complimented me over my work. A-and he even--huh. what?" I questioned when I saw Jimin staring at me weirdly.

" Bunny...." He called out and sat up straight with a sad yet weak smile. I noted his actions and then his small hands came in contact with my cheeks before he swept his fingers along my cheek making me realize something.

" You are crying."     I was crying.

" I...Wait-oh. Yeah......Joy overflowed. You can see from this....just how they are and especially Taehyung." I said wiping away the moisture from my face and smiled at him but he just stayed silent and stared at my face with softness reflecting from his eyes.

" What? Why acting so sentimental?" I questioned chuckling.

" Taehyung is your heaven , right?" His question was my answer.

Taehyung is my heaven. 

I smiled as his beautiful yet handsome face flashed in front of me soothing the most stressed part of my nerves.

" Jimin , can I ask you for a favor?" I asked steeling my spine as soon as I remembered the most important thing that I wanted to ask to him.

" Yeah?" He asked staring at me with a frown.

" Can you a-"

" hey, little brother.

Thump 

Thump

Thump

My eyes snapped at the person that stood in front of me in his usual slim and tight suit with gelled hairs and shining shoes. 

I hated his existence more than mine.

" What are you doing here." I questioned not liking his presence for even a second.

" Nice to meet you too." He said giving me a grating smile.

" I came to get some new suits for myself.....My brother is going to get married so you know, I need some good clothes for the best day of my life." He said smiling widely making me snicker.

" And.....who is with you. Oh ! Jimin. Dear Jimin. How are you?" I glanced at my side only to see an irritated mochi glaring at him.

" Was fantastic until you came. Would you mind if we excuse ourselves ? Jungkook. Lets go." He said taking the suit and standing up grabbing my hand.

" Oh my... Our Jimin is angry at me? Huh?" He asked getting closer to us.

" You....." He pointed his finger at me suddenly changing his expressions to those angry and pissed ones while glaring right into my eyes making my heart thump loudly and hands drain cold. " Don't think that once you get married then its all done. Because it won't." His voice was screechy and that made my head throb.

" Fuck off you bastard! " Jimin pushed him and came in between us.

I realized that we were making a scene so I spoke " L-leave it Jimin." 

" Yeah leave me. Otherwise you will be calling ambulance for your fainted friend. Hah! Look at him shivering." He mocked smirking at me while Jimin continued to glare.

" Just how pathetic and useless you have become You slut." His words rang in my head  putting me into a deep faint feeling but then I heard a voice.

" Kook?"