26] Shorty

Taehyung's pov:

" He likes coffee." I said as Jin hyung came and sat on his office chair.

Right now I was in his hospital sitting opposite to him in his cabin talking to him about Jungkook and his health. It had almost been two hours since I was having a Q&A with him and he was giving good answers to me.

Jungkook was unique. Despite all he had gone through , his mind was sharp and he was smart. And the reason due to which he didn't want to marry was because of his parents.

He thought that he would also end up like them and live in a toxic relationship and more over he was insecure about his body.

He always wore baggy or shabby clothes because he didn't feel good about his figure and wanted to hide it but that pretty boy didn't know how good he looked.

Those stiff and strong abs with biceps and that big chest.

Jesus!

I wanna marry him as soon as possible.

" Yeah I know. But think of it. Coffee isn't the only thing that you have in different because there are many other. Like many." He chuckled making me nod as I remembered the time when he told me that he loves spicy food.

I had freaked out after hearing him. We were too different yet I didn't want him apart from me anymore. Not now. Not never.

" Okay then. I should head out." I declared standing up from my place and side hugged him while he patted me on my shoulder.

" Then lets meet you at your wedding, yeah man!" He laughed to which I rolled my eyes but only I knew that something weird kicked in my heart.

Damn! That's giddy~

" Yeah...yeah." walking out of the hospital, I sat in the car in the back seat with Mr. John at the driving seat.

" Lets go." Mr. john nodded and drove the car to the mall where I had to check upon the system.

" Boss. Mr. Jungkook called you in the afternoon when you were in the meeting....I didn't inform you thinking you were busy a-"

" And who the hell told you to think?" I questioned " Give it to me this instant!" a low growl abrupted from my throat and I felt like I should snap the seat on which he was sitting with his throa-

Stop! Calm down.

He passed the phone gulping and that made me sigh in distress. At first people made mistakes that couldn't be forgiven and then made faces that made us think if they could do such things in their life , to begin with.

This thought made me think of Jungkook's father. He acted like a monster with the poor baby but could anyone ever think or even imagine that he was someone like that.

All I knew was an ambitious man with the thought of making his company powerful but now I have got know his deeds and I can really understand the meaning of the phrase ' don't judge a book by its cover.'

" Boss , we are here." Mr. John declared parking the car in the parking lot. I came out of the car and rang calls to Jungkook but he didn't pick them up.

I wanted to talk to him now. He had called me in the afternoon twice and since then I didn't get to know about it.

" Mr. John. You can leave now. I will be having the survey alone and its getting late too."

" But Boss....how are you going to get back to the house-"

" You don't worry about that. Just go and rest. and!..." Suddenly a thing struck to me and I spoke, " What is my schedule for tomorrow?"